Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Post by fantomas »

@ColonelRVH

I would not add more fuel to the fire, but what to do if someone already found... I don't know... a cheat from your no-public release, like "Set All Bullets (No Reload)", which is I must to admin, not really hard to find, even for a noob like me??? What to do if this person want to post this cheat here???

Do you will tell him to open another topic for a same cheat table??? I mean, what's the point when someone pays you for a cheat and 5min later, someone else posts it for free???

I would not compare pro's work with your... I also wish you to become a pro and I respect all the work of all those involved people of this community but asking for donation with free cheat table access would be better way to process here, IMHO.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and much other cheat tables. ;)

BR

fantomas

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kazumazero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazumazero »

hopefully, the money you make donate to cheat engine maker/developer too since you use their work to make money. :P

pulot2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pulot2 »

awww man.... no more freedom... money on everything....

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

Hi here's a table from a chinese website, do keep in mind that i used google translator to translate from chinese to english so it's very raw, and i don't know if it's works for the Toukiden2_EN.exe version of the game. OK, i changed all Toukiden2_JA.exe to Toukiden2_EN.exe it should work now.
Attachments
Toukiden 2 Cheat Table.CT
(52.46 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Last edited by Reaper1222 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tomblack95
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tomblack95 »

Hey, i used google translator too :D

BTW it's not working. You need to rewrite the Toukiden2_JA.exe to Toukiden2_EN.exe in the scripts if you want to use the table for the English version of the game.

RenChao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RenChao »

Tomblack95 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:50 pm

BTW it's not working. You need to rewrite the Toukiden2_JA.exe to Toukiden2_EN.exe in the scripts if you want to use the table for the English version of the game.
Only needed Mitama's proficency booster and what do I get? One needs a pay, the other is for japanese version only, I have no talent in cheat making. Man, this sucks...a lot.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

RenChao wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:32 pm
Tomblack95 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Only needed Mitama's proficency booster and what do I get? One needs a pay, the other is for japanese version only, I have no talent in cheat making. Man, this sucks...a lot.
Did u even read hes post?? RENAME Toukiden2_JA.exe to Toukiden2_EN.exe in the scripts, or just simply rename Toukiden2_EN.exe to Toukiden2_JA.exe in game folder if u dint know where its in script...
P.s. Anyone,pls, post some armor pieces ids, any armor set.TY.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:36 am
@Variante: not sure how you understand, but it again the law technically. they have state of the law for that ( number 17 ? of something)

@ColonelRVH: then explain to me to see how well u know then. dont try to be smart as* it very offense because after all that my thought if you dont like it then ignore it .
Seems like you're unsure, so let me spell it out for you. I live in VN, learning the laws here is pretty much MANDATORY. Infact, I'm looking at the VN regulation on private tutoring as I'm typing this (as recent as June of 2016), because unlike you, I do extra research before I claim anything, even if this is about a topic I should know well. I used to receive private tutoring here in the past after all.

Seriously, no one should be oblidged to "explain" to you anything that requires simple Googling. The content of our laws and regulations have always been public on the internet, and this forum is not about such matter. He's not trying to be a "smart as*", he's trying to stay ON TOPIC, like people SHOULD.

If you'd like to pursue this matter, send Private Messages. No more post on this please.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

im not obliged to asking for explain. i hear the news and that all it nothing to do with me anyway. it free to speech mate i just said what on my mind

ZeeGG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeeGG »

from your Goals on patreon, I take it that time is the main issue, if your big sole reason for asking donation is because you can't manage time and making tables are too time consuming for you and its start to interfere with your irl working time and you still making it (making cheat table) a high priority in your life, then you have priority issues, you can't think clearly which is which more important in your life

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

everyone works hard to earn their living, not just you.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

ZeeGG wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:16 pm
from your Goals on patreon, I take it that time is the main issue
Ahh assumption, gotta love those who make assumption just to justify their moral high ground. Hope you feel good about yourself after that.

Okay, let's be polite: time is not the main issue, the main issue is the ratio between the amount of money he makes and the amount of time he spends working. His wage is low, his working hour is long, hence needing to make some extra money. It's his irl work that interferes with his cheat-table-making schedules, not the other way around. Go to his Patreon page and read.

You can disagree with whoever you want, but at least be informed. There are people who can be mislead by false assumptions and speculations.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Man, several pages of pointless whining and white knighting. It's his life, let him do what he wants; the website is public. Similarly, if you want to release cheats for free that are the same as the ones he's selling, do what you want. Post them here, make your own thread, doesn't matter. It's not like he's trying to outlaw other cheat makers, be it in table or trainer form. May as well spend your days arguing about fearlessrevolution.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 pm
Hi here's a table from a chinese website, do keep in mind that i used google translator to translate from chinese to english so it's very raw, and i don't know if it's works for the Toukiden2_EN.exe version of the game. OK, i changed all Toukiden2_JA.exe to Toukiden2_EN.exe it should work now.
does this "instantly ghosts ???" basically means instant purification?"

Most of the cheats off that table needs to be renamed for a better meaning...

ZeeGG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeeGG »

variante wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 pm
ZeeGG wrote:
from your Goals on patreon, I take it that time is the main issue
time is not the main issue, the main issue is the ratio between the amount of money he makes and the amount of time he spends working. His wage is low, his working hour is long, hence needing to make some extra money. It's his irl work that interferes with his cheat-table-making schedules, not the other way around. Go to his Patreon page and read.
well you already assume that I didn't read his patreon page even though I put patreon goals there because I read the whole page of his

sureee the long working hours and low pay is definitely only happens in his country and not here (Indonesia) or any south east asia country, sureee its not like I work for 8-10hrs a day for 6 days a week getting paid $8 to $12 a day and still manage to play video games and saving money for other things or anything like that, that's preposterous!

I live like kings and shit gold that's why I can post my opinion like this!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

One thing I wish this chinese table have is the ability to actually ignore the material cost for enhancing the Machina and Creating Brain Circuits...

Luckly fearlessrevolution's trainer does provided inf durability and instant finish mission on machina things.
ZeeGG wrote:
I live like kings and shit gold
Sir, you need to go to the hospital, something obviously is wrong with your digestion system if your shitting gold.