Enter the Gungeon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Enter the Gungeon

Post by STN »

Here is my contribution.

Features

Health

No Reload

Ammo

Blanks

Money

Easy Kills (Damage modifier)

Based on [B]MBRKiNG, gjchangmu[/B] and my own work.

update1:

Fixed a lot of issues - game freezing upon level completion

Added more features

CT should be more stable now

Uses mono symbols so it should work regardless of version as long as it isn't a major version change.

Video showing it (i made it before i decided to use symbols, ignore the part about having to get hit first, you don't need to do that now).

[MEDIA=youtube]iS4xQP54clE[/MEDIA]

Enjoy and cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Satrman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Satrman »

new one posted by STN works pretty well, despite lacking a keys edit, and shotguns don't function too good, they'll function normally for however many shells they contain, but afterward they shoot a single bullet of the regular fire. if they have a special shot at the end of the regular magazine, that will fire and then it goes to single shots of the regular bullets. Also, any weapon that only fires a single shot before reloading won't fire more than one shot unless you fire, swap to another gun for a few moments, and then swap back.

Useradmin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Useradmin »

Forgive me for asking, why not do it the old fashion way instead of being fed CTs? It is not hard, takes a couple of minutes to setup and once you do it, would be good for that run.

The only thing I saw here that was unique that cannot be done like this was the black/red/rainbow chest chance modification, that one was genius!

For those that are going to be doing it the old fashion way, I believe HP is string or float and rest are 4b

Some things will change but you may not see it until it refreshes, like change rooms, reloading or using that item.

Also make sure your CE is up to date and use the 64 bit variant
Last edited by Useradmin on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Baofu »

Well all it's missing is the rainbow chest modifier.

gancho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by gancho »

Using STN's table I cannot progress through floors; the elevator won't take me anywhere after the boss. The only cheats i have activated are no reload and infinite bullet ammo

Useradmin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Useradmin »

There's too many variables, different game version, different game variants, different CE versions, different OS Languages.

That's why I suggested to do it yourself and not blindly follow / ask for CTs. I tried the inf money and the money just pooled up under my feet but didnt go into my gungeoneer and I was stuck at 0

What I will try is something that is out of the box like chest modifiers.

Euadonis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Euadonis »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 52606, member: 1"]Here is my contribution.

Features

Health

No Reload

Ammo

Blanks

Money

Based on [B]MBRKiNG, gjchangmu[/B] and my own work.

Uses mono symbols so it should work regardless of version as long as it isn't a major version change.

Video showing it (i made it before i decided to use symbols, ignore the part about having to get hit first, you don't need to do that now).

[MEDIA=youtube]iS4xQP54clE[/MEDIA]

Enjoy and cheers![/QUOTE]

Sadly, it did not work for me.

I loaded the table, clicked enable, it asked to 'change memory', I said yes..and I could not activate any cheat listed. Also, health was not an option.

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Enter the Gungeon

Post by AtomicFarts »

The game is at version 2.0.6 at the moment. Perhaps that's the reason why it's not working.

anderson_asc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by anderson_asc »

[QUOTE="AtomicFarts, post: 52707, member: 7337"]The game is at version 2.0.6 at the moment. Perhaps that's the reason why it's not working.[/QUOTE]

Wow good thing I didn't update it yet.

I'm just hoping somebody makes that rainbow chest script work. That was the most fun I've had playing this game. What would it take to get those old scripts working, is it just a minor issue? Or has all the coding in the game changed? I'd gladly fix it if I knew where to start.

dusktildawn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by dusktildawn »

Is there any way someone could puzzle out a working key script?

[QUOTE="STN, post: 52606, member: 1"]Here is my contribution.

Features

Health

No Reload

Ammo

Blanks

Money

[/QUOTE]

so.. "money" seems to be bugged. Sometimes it locks me at 999 'coins' and sometimes it does nothing. sometimes it causes all the "coins" to gather around my feet and vibrate, but i cant pick any up. any chance of making a key cheat as well?
Last edited by dusktildawn on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Enter the Gungeon

Post by AtomicFarts »

Just to let everyone know, an update just came out. The version is 2.0.7 now.
Last edited by AtomicFarts on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

falafman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by falafman »

[QUOTE="MBRKiNG, post: 52564, member: 13227"]removed the table now dont now why the codes work sometimes and not.

added modified Assembly-CSharp.dll to post 41 (should be work with gog version)

Player Invulnerable (u take sometimes dmg but its really rare)

Inf Blanks

Inf Currency

Inf Silver Key´s

Inf Golden Key´s

Inf Ammo

No Reload Time (one click reload)

added demo vid (proof everything is working)[/QUOTE]

Hey my man, your modified .dll was by far the most stable and smooth experience I've had with ETG to date, but the bastards just killed it with a couple more updates over the last couple of days, and as pointed out above, it's now up to 2.0.7 and the game now crashes with your assembly-csharp.dll. Could you try an update to make it compatible?

Everyone else is nice for providing cheat tables but things aren't going very reliably with any of those methods.

anderson_asc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by anderson_asc »

[QUOTE="falafman, post: 52719, member: 19512"]Hey my man, your modified .dll was by far the most stable and smooth experience I've had with ETG to date, but the bastards just killed it with a couple more updates over the last couple of days, and as pointed out above, it's now up to 2.0.7 and the game now crashes with your assembly-csharp.dll. Could you try an update to make it compatible?

Everyone else is nice for providing cheat tables but things aren't going very reliably with any of those methods.[/QUOTE]

I think it's because the newer table doesn't use aob scans while the old one did. I'm trying to understand how to update the old table that was on the front page. I know it has something to do with updating the aob to figure out what it changed to and then the scrips would work again, I think. Please don't put your hopes on me though cause I've got no idea what i'm doing.

Gelliebeen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Gelliebeen »

[QUOTE=falafman]

Hey my man, your modified .dll was by far the most stable and smooth experience I've had with ETG to date, but the bastards just killed it with a couple more updates over the last couple of days, and as pointed out above, it's now up to 2.0.7 and the game now crashes with your assembly-csharp.dll. Could you try an update to make it compatible?

Everyone else is nice for providing cheat tables but things aren't going very reliably with any of those methods.

[/QUOTE]

I've also had the most luck with the DLL, and was able to get it working again simply by recopying it into the data folder post-update! Now all I need is some sort of money hege-bucks multiplier
Last edited by Gelliebeen on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Useradmin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Useradmin »

Or maybe the devs are on this board, next up they are going to scramble the values and make them all x2 or x2-1