Enter the Gungeon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sunnyseal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Sunnyseal »

Here's a table that was originally uploaded by Chiados on 2017-02-22. While it was made for version 1.1.1.h1, it still works for 1.1.2.

This table includes Rainbow Chests, as well as options for customizing the likelihood of getting chest rewards' qualities. In Chiados' original remarks:
How to use: Clear a room and then you can activate [Reward]. Expand [Level Reward Data] and choose the correct dungeon you reside in. Select every option in that list and input something like '9.999999843E16' - The next room once cleared will drop a rainbow chest. After you encounter and open your first rainbow chest you can activate [Rainbow] script. A chest may not spawn in every room. You should get at least 3-4 rainbow chests per level.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EtG (1).CT
Steam 2.0.8+
(16.5 KiB) Downloaded 4341 times

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Enter_the_Gungeon-v1_1_1_h1-Chiados-2017_02_22-0430-64bit.CT
(196.97 KiB) Downloaded 1798 times

Gin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Enter the Gungeon

Post by Gin »

doesn't work with latest version v1.1.3h..

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Download:
EtG.CT
1.1.3 x64 ETG steam release
(186.8 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Download:
EtG.CT
1.1.4 x64 Steam
(233.7 KiB) Downloaded 1066 times
/ 1.1.4 x64 Steam

Scripts
Infinite Money
No Reload
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Blanks
Infinite Items (You can hold an unlimited amount of special items, must have item to use it)

Structures
Hegemony (Self explanatory)
Consumables (Has keys, infinite keys and bullets (currency)
Gun (Has everything you probably want for a gun. Change damage, crit, reload time and it has a gun modifier which I never finished. It works though)
Core (Current HP, max hp, current armor, 'is vulnerable?', source of damage)

Now for the more confusing structure, Reward. I'll go into depth about this since people had issues in the past.

Clear a room inside the dungeon. After you've done so you may activate [Reward]. You'll see in the expanded list [Rainbow Chest], [Normal Chests With % Chance of Rainbow], [Dungeons] and [Chests]

After activating [Reward], you may press Numpad 5 or you /may/ need to clear a second room to populate the list. Once you clear the next following rooms, you should have a rainbow chest appear after the room clears. Once you open this, you may now activate [Rainbow Chest] and change the values to your hearts content.

Someone asked me to add a percentage chance so they didn't always get a rainbow chest. That's where [Normal Chests With % Chance of Rainbow] comes into play. Anyways, have fun gungeoning!

PS. Fire your weapon, take damage, clear rooms, gather bullets and such to activate scripts.
Last edited by Chiados on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forgotten_Cetra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Forgotten_Cetra »

the items, money, ammo, blanks, and reload seem to be working for me. The other scripts return with ????s' or just dont activate. Any idea what might be doing that? (64x steam version)

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Can you be specific? Which scripts bring up '???' and did you perform the basic tasks required to populate those fields? Usually when this happens, you activate it and it brings up those question marks. For example the rainbow chest script. After you activate it, it will list question marks. Just clear an additional room and it will populate them. I could of done a better job of making the scripts probably but just too lazy, haha

nikolino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nikolino »

A little bit hard to understand but when you understand it works perfectly. Thx you men.

GonXdramon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GonXdramon »

I cant check the boxes :/ Using pirated version before buying the game

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

You need 64bit version of the game

GonXdramon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GonXdramon »

I dont understand? what am I supposed to do ?

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

GonXdramon wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:14 pm
I cant check the boxes :/ Using pirated version before buying the game
I suggest buying the game. It's great.

Firespark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Firespark »

The Hegemony Credit script doesn't seem to be working for me, oddly. Regardless of picking up a few ingame before/after trying to activate it, it either stays "??" in value, or just doesn't alter my ingame amount. Running the 64bit version here, all the other scripts work just fine!

MaxJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaxJ »

Chiados wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:23 am
Download: EtG.CT

Scripts
Infinite Money
No Reload
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Blanks
Infinite Items (You can hold an unlimited amount of special items, must have item to use it)

Structures
Hegemony (Self explanatory)
Consumables (Has keys, infinite keys and bullets (currency)
Gun (Has everything you probably want for a gun. Change damage, crit, reload time and it has a gun modifier which I never finished. It works though)
Core (Current HP, max hp, current armor, 'is vulnerable?', source of damage)
With the new update, I'm afraid to report that the 'Infinite Items' script no longer works. The Hegemony script never worked for me previously, but I didn't need it anyways. I have not checked the 'Rewards' section of script as I don't use it either.

I am curious if there are any 'fire speed' or 'infinite ammo for sustained beam weapons (plunger, unicorn horn, demon head, mutation, proton backpack, etc.) I'm going to try playing with some of the numbers in the 'Gun' section to see what they do.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Firespark wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 am
The Hegemony Credit script doesn't seem to be working for me, oddly. Regardless of picking up a few ingame before/after trying to activate it, it either stays "??" in value, or just doesn't alter my ingame amount. Running the 64bit version here, all the other scripts work just fine!
I originally adopted zanzer's script for hegemony credits. So it may be quite broken. I may look into it in the future but currently I'm not playing ETG.

MaxJ wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:40 am
With the new update, I'm afraid to report that the 'Infinite Items' script no longer works. The Hegemony script never worked for me previously, but I didn't need it anyways. I have not checked the 'Rewards' section of script as I don't use it either.

I am curious if there are any 'fire speed' or 'infinite ammo for sustained beam weapons (plunger, unicorn horn, demon head, mutation, proton backpack, etc.) I'm going to try playing with some of the numbers in the 'Gun' section to see what they do.
If I recall, there should be something in there for that but I believe it uses something entirely different from the 'normal' guns. If I ever get around to playing ETG again I'll check and see.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Game's updated to v1.1.4 h3. Might be worth remaking since three new items and some fixes regarding the blink scarf were patched.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Baofu wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 pm
Game's updated to v1.1.4 h3. Might be worth remaking since three new items and some fixes regarding the blink scarf were patched.
Enter The Gungeon 1.1.4 x64 Steam

Infinite Money
Infinite Ammo Clip
Infinite Ammo
Alternative Infinite Ammo (This is for weapons like the Unicorn Horn)
Infinite Blanks
Infinite Items
[Hegemony]
[Consumables] (Keys, currency)
[Gun] (Everything you need for yer guns)
[Core] (Player stats and more)
[Reward] (Rainbow chests always or percentage chance of rainbow with always a chest drop)

Fire your weapon, use blanks, take damage to activate most scripts. As for reward, clear a room and activate [Reward], clear the next room for values to populate. Press Numpad 5 to apply values to achieve rainbow chests. After the first rainbow chest, activate [Rainbow Chest]. It's a bit more complicated than need be but I'm lazy.
Attachments
EtG.CT
(233.7 KiB) Downloaded 568 times