Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rarted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by rarted »

[QUOTE="Gravetorn, post: 51848, member: 19448"]Hi everyone,

so I've been using cheat engine for ages now for various different games. But I only ever use it offline, because well, I just think it's a little unfair to cheat against other 'real life' players. (But each to their own!)

However, this recent spat of bans in DSR have worried the heck out of me. I haven't yet used CE in DSR, but I really want to start experimenting with it.

So my questions are..

Is no damage/unlimited health (.. any option that prevents dying) a bannable offence when used exclusively offline?

Is item swapping a bannable offence when used exclusively offline?

Obviously, this account would not be 100% offline, I would still go online regularly - I just wouldn't use the CE at all whilst online. You know, I'd play regular online play > get to hard boss > go offline > load up CE and set to 'don't die' > kill boss > close CE > go back online again and carry one playing regular.

This method worked for me fine in DS2 and DS3, but I [B]really [/B]don't want this account banned, and until I have any confirmation that the aforementioned is fine in DSR, I'll have to really grudgingly not use the CE.

Basically, any info whatsoever would be hugely appreciated. If anybody has any! Thanks for reading.[/QUOTE]

If you won't be using cheats online, just make a family share specifically for cheating

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 51793, member: 338"]Nah I'm not helping people cheat online and stay unpunished. You are on your own.[/QUOTE]

Wat...

I'm just trying to use fly mode while online without getting banned for it lol. With that mindset you might as well delete the table from your main post because people are gonna use it to be dicks.

[QUOTE="watchthosewristrockets, post: 51835, member: 19444"]Pretty great table, thanks Phokz.

Is there any way to delete or swap spells in your inventory? And if so, is it safe? Also, am I doing something wrong or are last hit/targeted entity not working on 1.03?[/QUOTE]

Last targeted didn't work before this patch and I'm not sure if it works now. For some reason when I used it last, I would have to check the "Last hit enemy" script first, and then check the "last targeted enemy" script, and then hit an enemy and the "last targeted" parameters will populate with correct stats/info
Last edited by Fornicator on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kutsus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Kutsus »

So any functional ID for Bloated Sorcerer Head? I can't find any.

Alternatively is there a 100% drop chance script?

watchthosewristrockets
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by watchthosewristrockets »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51891, member: 18187"]Last targeted didn't work before this patch and I'm not sure if it works now. For some reason when I used it last, I would have to check the "Last hit enemy" script first, and then check the "last targeted enemy" script, and then hit an enemy and the "last targeted" parameters will populate with correct stats/info[/QUOTE]

They're not toggling at all. I've rolled back to 1.01.2 in the meantime and it does works with the older table, so I guess that settles it.

[QUOTE="Kutsus, post: 51902, member: 19462"]So any functional ID for Bloated Sorcerer Head? I can't find any.

Alternatively is there a 100% drop chance script?[/QUOTE]

100AFC80. You can use a mule save to check.
Last edited by watchthosewristrockets on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gravetorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gravetorn »

Thanks for the info rarted, I'll look that up!

Slightly off topic though - am I being dense? I can't see an 'immortality' option in the CT.

Something like 'take no damage', or anything that prevents me from dying. I'm sure there must be one, but for the life of me I can't see it, I must be blind..

Buzmavisi36
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Buzmavisi36 »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 51717, member: 338"]All injections scripts are using stealthedit except these 4:

-No mats requerement at Blacksmiths

-Access everything in the Shop

-Fly Mode

-Monster Vaccum

Checking integrity of the game code isn't a new feature. Fromsoftware did it for DS3 as well so you actually can be banned for code injection script if you inject to the address that is part of what being checked by AC. Plus classic progression nodes checks and stuff we've witnessed since DS2.

And no I don't have solution for you to cheat online and not get banned. You have to figure it out by yourself if you want to cheat online.[/QUOTE]

I don't play online. Can you help me about something that has been bugging me?

Do you know a way that I can use darkmoon spell even though I am not in the covenant?

Can I enable or make active this spell using the CE?

I am doing this with the new tumblebuff glitch, but it takes too much time and it is frustrating.

Demon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Demon »

I'm searching the weapons IDs and I can't find them. Is there any link, or how do I get it?
Last edited by Demon on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

[QUOTE="Demon, post: 52114, member: 19553"]I'm searching the weapons IDs and I can't find them. Is there any link, or how do I get it?[/QUOTE]

Literally on the first post, but here.

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KukblWL61We64-gNIyaAShga9h8RTXYmyFs98eQhY4E/htmlview?sle=true&pru=AAABZDxc9HE*hJAN7aeuzQQn069YgPS6SQ#[/URL]

cool_username
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by cool_username »

Has anyone here managed to mod in the Elite Cleric and Mage Smith sets?

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[USER=338]@notPhokz[/USER]

Hey, so before the patch, I was able to use the atk/bullet/effect/goods helpers no problem. I would go to memory viewer, ctrl G, search for the param (eg. attack), right-click the line, select "find out what addresses this instruction accesses" , and then swing my sword and copy the address(s) to the atkparam helper value box and then select open. This would allow me to add special effects to weapons.

It seems this no longer works. Can you try it with the atkparam helper for me?

Now when i go to memory viewer, ctrl-g, type in "attack", i then right click on the line and select "find out what addresses this instruction accesses" and now when i swing my sword, no addresses appear in the box that pops up where they should be.

I have VEH debugger set. Am I missing something? Anyone else get the attack param to work?
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Demon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Demon »

[QUOTE="KyoSune, post: 52128, member: 1198"]Literally on the first post, but here.

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KukblWL61We64-gNIyaAShga9h8RTXYmyFs98eQhY4E/htmlview?sle=true&pru=AAABZDxc9HE*hJAN7aeuzQQn069YgPS6SQ#[/URL][/QUOTE]

I tired to use the IDs on that place, but they seem to be wrong... For example the ID from the longsword that you can find in that document is 201000 but my game says that the ID should be 00031128.

I don't know if I'm doing it wrong (at searching the ID in that file) or if almost all ID are wrong xD.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

00031128 (hex) = 201000 (dec)

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

^ This, look for the (dec) and use a dec to hex calculator. Easy.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Divinehero »

edit: nevermind i figured it out
Last edited by Divinehero on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.