Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

That was quick.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kain Mugrol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kain Mugrol »

Hi, I'm trying to find how to revive Solaire with this. Anyone tried that before?

lostdata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lostdata »

Attachments
Attachments
darksouls3threadcheattables.rar
(672.59 KiB) Downloaded 358 times

RockBottom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RockBottom »

Cant click open any of the scripts or item swaps. What am i doing wrong. I am at app ver 1.01, reg ver 1.02.

LovelyLudwig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LovelyLudwig »

is there a way to make special attacks not consume durability?

SDCShadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SDCShadow »

Hi guys, I'm new here so I hope you're all well :)

I tried to edit my equipment a bit and found, that whatever weapon I choose from the dropdown menu, it always gets set to "00000000".
Helmets, armor, leggings and boots work fine tho.
Also, I can't make the options under "Scripts" to work. Am I doing something wrong?
Using latest Steam Version of DS:R and the latest table from page 1 :o

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artorikus »

Thanks again for the post!
As I can see while playing, the game isn't "dead" yet.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Not sure if this has been clarified but in regards to the hair or hairstyle i added these dropdown selection options by rightclicking

1000:Male Shaved
1100:Male Receding
1200:Male Short
1300:Male Swept Back
1400:Male Ponytail
1500:Male Wild
1600:Male Parted Center
1700:Male Semi-Long
1800:Male Curly
1900:Male Bobbed
3000:Female Shaved
3100:Female Very Short
3200:Female Wave
3300:Female Straight A
3400:Female Straight B
3500:Female Ponytail A
3600:Female Ponytail B
3700:Female Pigtails
3800:Female Bun
3900:Female Braided

Dont know what the two 0's on the right side do though. I wanna say its something to do with the face. Also you can't put male hairstyles on females vice versa. I couldnt find a way at least.

Anything else to look up pointers/addresses for? there's alot to sift through on this thread
Last edited by Elucidater on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

RockBottom wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:35 am
Cant click open any of the scripts or item swaps. What am i doing wrong. I am at app ver 1.01, reg ver 1.02.
Load the plugin stealthedit2.4 in cheat engine and the helper scripts will run. look at the script coding and you'll see that you need the plugin since its used in it. took me a couple hours to figure that out...

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Elucidater wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:06 am
Not sure if this has been clarified but in regards to the hair or hairstyle i added these dropdown selection options by rightclicking

1000:Male Shaved
1100:Male Receding
1200:Male Short
1300:Male Swept Back
1400:Male Ponytail
1500:Male Wild
1600:Male Parted Center
1700:Male Semi-Long
1800:Male Curly
1900:Male Bobbed
3000:Female Shaved
3100:Female Very Short
3200:Female Wave
3300:Female Straight A
3400:Female Straight B
3500:Female Ponytail A
3600:Female Ponytail B
3700:Female Pigtails
3800:Female Bun
3900:Female Braided

Dont know what the two 0's on the right side do though. I wanna say its something to do with the face. Also you can't put male hairstyles on females vice versa. I couldnt find a way at least.

Anything else to look up pointers/addresses for? there's alot to sift through on this thread
I should have probably included that the hair pointer is in Hero/ChrAsm/Hair. Right click add dropdown selection options and copy/paste the values i put up above. might need some testing

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Here is a version of the cheat table that I updated with hairstyle dropdowns in Hero/ChrAsm/Hair and ALL Item Swap items from DLC plus extra lists that are sorted by Item ID, the default Alphabetical Order Untouched, and a list sorted by Category. Too bad nobody's gonna see it here in the thread. if somebody could test all the DLC item ID's i added from the spreadsheet that would be great. I might have made a mistake converting the ID's from the spreadsheet which are in Decimal to Hex using the Windows programming Calculator. Here is the Spreadsheet that i used in case you don't know what i'm talking about. All credit goes to the commenters in it.

[Link]

See next post for updated version
Last edited by Elucidater on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Hey its me again. I'm gonna guess this table was originally made on the steam remaster version because there's a few things that dont work at all like changing save slots, speed modifier and the character flags dont work so no negating knockback. I'm trying to find the pointer for one of the 2 addresses related to poise but the game crashes so it looks like no eventsuperarmor for me. most of the pointers work even though some of the addresses for stuff like HP and Stamina are alittle buggy so i fixed them up.

I also added the DLC items from the Excel Spreadsheet and improved the appearance tab so now you can save face data and skin color arrays from character creation and put them on your other characters plus i labeled the hairstyles and a bunch of other stuff i dont remember

I also left the original table unalterated below my tweaked non-steam tab in case you can get all of Phokz's pointers to work.

Hope somebody sees this and finds my extra tweaks useful. It would be great if somebody could help me figure out how to bypass the game crashing when looking for pointers related to the 2nd poise address since i can't get eventsuperarmor working or any character flags. the 1st address just changes the poise status menu screen number but has no effect in game.
Last edited by Elucidater on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

I made a tweaked version of Phokz's Cheat Table that includes his work unalterated so there's nothing to lose using this one instead

I made a page for it which you can download here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8422

This table was created based off the work from Phokz and contributers. It contains the following differences and features:

-Made a tweaked table below Phokz's unalterated original
-Removed options/pointer addresses i didnt personally find useful to make it easier to find the stuff i use alot
-Reorganized layout and catagories for addresses to make things that i found useful easier to find
-Changed descriptions for many options/pointer addresses to make them easier to understand what they do
-Added dropdowns for many options/pointer addresses like hairstyle and camera distance
-Fixed Character Save Slot Pointer Address to work with my NoSteam version of the game
-Added an improved Save Position/Teleport based off the Teleport to Bloodstain/Initial Position. The way Phokz did it was kinda dumb even though i used his other teleport scripts to make the improved one so he could have made it the way I did it since i used his scripts to make it
-Added DLC item IDs from Phokz's excel spreadsheet from the Forum. Also added sort by alphabetical order, ID Order and item category
-Added extra pointer addresses for face/skin data. Also made arrays so you can save physique/face/skin color/hair color/eye color data from character creation and slap it on your other characters
-Spent alot of time making appearance presets for the arrays previously mentioned. I made some tanned skin presets since making darker skin tones is such a pain because skin color is slightly affected by stuff like eyebrow thickness believe it or not. The character creator practically wants you to make a stupid looking avatar. You can make really bright colors too btw
-I added hotkeys for features i personally use alot and binded them already. I use this table in combination with fearlessrevolution's Trainer (Uses Numpad)
-If you want to make a hotkey from a pointer address thats 1 byte that has 2 states use "increase value by" and "128"
-If you want to make a hotkey that deactivates after activating look at the "save position" script and copy/paste everything from {$lua} to {$asm} into the script of whatever you want
-Working on scripts for freezing values which is really easy since Auto Assembler does pretty much everything. How cool would an overhead/top down view be? You can kinda do this with shift camera up but it's not perfect

I'm still working on finding writable addresses for Item Discovery/Poise/Resistances/Equip Load/Attack/Speed Modifier/and some other stuff. Freezing these does nothing because the ones i found only affect the status menu it seems.

If you find this table useful please like my post on the forum and leave comments for me to know if there's anything i can improve upon. I couldn't Phokz's original Cheat Table to Work for some things like speed modifier or character flags. I wanna say he used the steam version so the addresses are different. Needs verification. Leave a comment on the forum so I can know.

Here's a summary of Hotkeys I added. See hotkeys in cheat table for more details.

Can't Die
No Fall Damage
Toggle Freeze Health
Set Health = 1900
Infinite Stamina
Infinite Spell Uses
Force Quick Roll/Run
Force Ninja Roll/Run
Freeze Durability

Default Lock-On Range Bonus
Lock-On Range x2
Lock-On Range x4
Lock-On Range x8
Max Lock-On Range

Repair Menu
Sell/Feed Menu
Last Shop Menu
Level Up Menu
Warp Menu
Attune Magic Menu
Storage Menu

Default Enemy AI
Enemies Can't Move
Enemies Can't Attack
Invisibility
Instakill
Humanity=99
Souls+10k
Souls=MAX
No Upgrade Materials
Shop Access Everything

Default Camera Mode
Overhead Camera Mode
Vanity Camera Mode
Toggle HUD
Higher Lock-On Angle
Default Lock-On Angle
Lower Lock-On Angle
Parallel Lock-On Angle
Rotate Camera Down More

Camera Distance = 1
Camera Distance = 2
Camera Distance = 4 (Default)
Camera Distance = 8
Camera Distance = 16
Camera Distance = 32
Camera Distance = 64

Save Position 1
Save Position 2
Save Position 3
Save Position 4
Load Position 1
Load Position 2
Load Position 3
Load Position 4
Homeward Bone
Teleport to Bloodstain
Teleport to Pardoner
Freeze Position

Toggle Custom Lighting
Change Saturation/(Additive/Subtractive) Color Lighting

Update 11/13/18
Completely forgot that Alt+F4 closes whatever window you have running which shuts the game off. I've fallen for that prank too many times to count and i still forget about it everytime. Changed the Hotkeys to use Ctrl/Shift/Caps/Tab instead. Added fearlessrevolution's trainer in the zip as well since i can't figure out how he modified item discovery so just don't tell anyone. Also added teleport to the pardoner with F11 since its such a looooooong trip. Might add more teleport locations now that i know how to do that. Its kinda glitchy though if you're teleporting from one area to another so spamming may be required. Freezing/Toggling current position kinda fixes it?

Update 11/30/18
Added useful coordinates you can use by double clicking on current position under teleport. Only works if teleporting on a loaded map but still saves time. Also was playing around with lighting and re did the hotkeys for it.

Update 12/1/18
So turns out all armors can be upgraded to +10 so i added them to the item swap lists. Thats about it for today.

Update 12/5/18
Turns out catalysts/talismans/skull lantern can be upgraded to +15 so i added those to the item swap lists. Also shout out to Daedara for pointing out that the teleport->last bonfire wasnt working so i scrolled back a couple bytes and found the correct address. Also playing around with finding more world progression flags for NPCs/Enemies in addition to what phokz already provided. I'll get around to that soon hopefully.

Update 12/12/18
Changed Hotkeys for Lighting. Been looking for a way to increase duration of spells like magic shield since 15s/22.5s is waaaaay too short. Can't find a counter for it when doing memory scans. Can't really figure out how to use Phokz's param editor to do it either. I think i did it years ago with wulf2k's param editor but i forget. Really would like to mod equipment. Still can't find an address to change poise. Havent gotten around to finding NPC/Enemy dialog/spawn flags either. Was playing around with attunement slots and found that the karmic justice explosion can be used by itself.
Last edited by Elucidater on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 am, edited 12 times in total.

Slumbering Dog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slumbering Dog »

Hello guys! Does anyone can help me? I have a problem with my CT

This is the list of itens that I need Help:

Active Weapon Data
Last Armour Highlighted
All Scripts options, like Force Quick Rolls / Run and stuffs like that...

Can anyone help me with this? why nowadays this option doens't works?

Elucidater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Elucidater »

Oh you need the stealthedit plugin on the first page. download it and go into cheat table and settings and add the plugin. probably should add that to the zip in case you didnt download the one on the first page first. I'll do that later. You probably figured it out already though. I didnt download the plugin when i was first playing around and none of the scripts worked for me either until i did download and add it in the cheat table settings. havent played around with the active weapon data or armor highlighted.