Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
matt555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by matt555 »

Can't active the Item Swap, anyone have same problem?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

watchthosewristrockets
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by watchthosewristrockets »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 53495, member: 338"]i went to check something in DSR and noticed that SteamID, Steam name and teleport pointers are still broken (19 days later yeah...). So I fixed them if anyone still care (but you probably don't because everyone are back to DS3)[/QUOTE]

Still playing it, but since nobody answered my question I just modded the game to get rid of spells instead and stopped checking the thread. Facedata on last/targeted entity isn't working by the way.

TheMagicMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by TheMagicMan »

Is there a way to delete an item in your inventory you cant drop? I accidentally picked up a gesture item and cant figure out how to remove it.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

That's because it's a gesture. You go to the gesture menu to remove it. (but why would you want to?)

TheMagicMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by TheMagicMan »

[QUOTE="KyoSune, post: 53998, member: 1198"]That's because it's a gesture. You go to the gesture menu to remove it. (but why would you want to?)[/QUOTE]

No like I picked it up, AS AN ITEM. Its not in the gestures its in my inventory like a homeward bone. I was trying to give myself the bow equipment item and selected the wrong item.

mixed emotion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by mixed emotion »

Do we need still stealthedit2.4 to work the table? I cant use this table in the game(I would like to use Item get) and I couldnt also download stealthedit2.4 zip because the file has some virus(maybe Trojan.Gen) saying by windows.If you could,tell me how to do it.

Sanguinis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Sanguinis »

[QUOTE="mixed emotion, post: 54140, member: 20249"]Do we need still stealthedit2.4 to work the table? I cant use this table in the game(I would like to use Item get) and I couldnt also download stealthedit2.4 zip because the file has some virus(maybe Trojan.Gen) saying by windows.If you could,tell me how to do it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is still required. Your anti-virus is giving you a false positive.
Last edited by Sanguinis on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="mixed emotion, post: 54140, member: 20249"]Do we need still stealthedit2.4 to work the table? [/quote]

Yes

[QUOTE="mixed emotion, post: 54140, member: 20249"]I cant use this table in the game(I would like to use Item get) and I couldnt also download stealthedit2.4 zip because the file has some virus(maybe Trojan.Gen) saying by windows.If you could,tell me how to do it.[/QUOTE]

You need to disable your anti-virus and intsall Trojan to your PC if you don't want to get banned by anti-cheat. So you have two choices: 1) Not installing trojan and not cheating in DSR or 2) Installing trojan, getting all your passwords stolen, browser history exposed but cheating in DSR without being banned.
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

[QUOTE="mixed emotion, post: 54140, member: 20249"]Do we need still stealthedit2.4 to work the table? I cant use this table in the game(I would like to use Item get) and I couldnt also download stealthedit2.4 zip because the file has some virus(maybe Trojan.Gen) saying by windows.If you could,tell me how to do it.[/QUOTE]

Ignore Phokz's sarcasm. It's just a false positive, you'll be fine.

Username61141
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Username61141 »

Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong, I installed plugin, checked the box in setting to enable it, started dark souls remastered, Opened cheat engine, opened dark souls with cheat engine, clicked on the box next to open, then world progression flags, then Revive and De-aggro Npc, Oswald, then clicked the box set to 0. I go there and he still attacked me I tried set to 1 and even the ? option, each time he attacks. I tried setting each box then reloading the save and doing that for all 3 he still attacks.

PLZ Help, I just want him to stop attacking :(

mixed emotion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by mixed emotion »

thx reply. I understood and could use this table. I appreciate it. By the way ,as I have some questions , plz tell me whether I can revive NPCs who are not in Revive and De-aggro Npc 's list.(for example siegmeyer )

LordK01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by LordK01 »

So i download this table, and made a new character. I gave myself a red eyeorb, some souls and unlocked some areas. But when i try to invade, its an endless cycle of: Searching a world to invade... Plz halp. When i use the white or red soapstone, no one summmons me, what am i doing wrong ? (and im in the covenant darkwraith or how its called and I de-installed the stealthedit, because I didnt need it anymore)
Last edited by LordK01 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

1) Game is pretty much dead. Finding invasion would be quite hard.

2) Giving yourself items and unlocking areas could get you banned. Check welcome message on the starting screen and if it doesn't say you are penalized then it's its pretty much mean game is dead.

3) In rare cases you could fuck up your charcters in the way so online wont work properly. Deleting char and creating a new one would solve this problem, but I doubt this is your case.

LordK01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by LordK01 »

notPhokz wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 pm
1) Game is pretty much dead. Finding invasion would be quite hard.

2) Giving yourself items and unlocking areas could get you banned. Check welcome message on the starting screen and if it doesn't say you are penalized then it's its pretty much mean game is dead.

3) In rare cases you could fuck up your charcters in the way so online wont work properly. Deleting char and creating a new one would solve this problem, but I doubt this is your case.
--
Thx for the replying. i actually didnt get banned. I managed to get into a world, by doing freezetype -2 invader and multiplayer area value 1 (but only worked at the first time trying this method). I dont really know if that is the right way (and easiest) to invade another world. If its not, it would be much appreciated if you or someone could tell me how to get easy into a world. I also noticed that player exterminate in online is not working or im to dumb to use it properly(yes ive set the value to 1), if its a bug plz fix. THX!

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Game is just dead then.