Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

So, I still haven't been softbanned. I forgot exactly when it was that I respecced my build (twice), but everything is dandy on my end! I've been PVPing like crazy the past few days and helping people with bosses. Don't be afraid to respec, just do it correctly. These are the things that I've done so far with no consequences:

1. A full character respec and class change

2. A name change

3. Item swapping seems to be okay (within possible limits, nothing impossible like Chaos Binoculars +15)

4. Changing character appearance

5. Spawning in spells

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 49839, member: 338"]Don't want to sounds rude but how big red letters in the first post should be for people to notice?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for not being a dick about it like the dude that posted below you. I know it sounds stupid, but I somehow passed over that part in big red letters when i read the post. Got it working now though thanks to you. Is there a way to donate to you? I really appreciate all the work you have put in to bring this to us.

Anyone know how to edit the durability of a weapon that is broken back to full? I went to Helpers -> Active weapon data -> left hand -> structure -> durability max/durability and they were both at the weapons max value. tried changing it anyway and then re equipping the bow to see if the stats updated but it made no difference. I made sure the bow was the only weapon i had equipped.

Edit: for anyone who knows this stuff better than i, the weapon i am trying to repair is a +2 shortbow. I figured out how to repair a different weapon (drake sword) by scanning for the current durability and then using the swords special attack and then scanning for the current durability and then changing the address' value in the list. (i know, noob stuff).

The problem is, when i have a weapon with 0 durability(my +2 shortbow), i don't know how i would find it in cheat engine.
Last edited by Fornicator on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:54 am, edited 6 times in total.

rarted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by rarted »

Could you add the "Clear Name" script like the one in the ds3 table? Unless i'm doing it wrong, there doesn't seem to be an effective way to change your name. Also, Changing your class through the archetype value doesn't seem to do anything.
Last edited by rarted on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

notv0x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notv0x »

[QUOTE="rarted, post: 49906, member: 18508"]Could you add the "Clear Name" script like the one in the ds3 table? Unless i'm doing it wrong, there doesn't seem to be an effective way to change your name. Also, Changing your class through the archetype value doesn't seem to do anything.[/QUOTE]

have you tried, maybe, deleteing your name and typing something else where it was, then hitting enter?

Archetype does change your starting class, it doesn't change your stats to match up with that starting class though so knobheads like you think it doesn't do anything. ?

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 49879, member: 8827"]So, I still haven't been softbanned. I forgot exactly when it was that I respecced my build (twice), but everything is dandy on my end! I've been PVPing like crazy the past few days and helping people with bosses. Don't be afraid to respec, just do it correctly. These are the things that I've done so far with no consequences:

2. A name change

3. Item swapping seems to be okay (within possible limits, nothing impossible like Chaos Binoculars +15)

5. Spawning in spells[/QUOTE]

Thanks for putting in the time for this, dude! Honestly, I feel like if you still haven't been banned by now, even with fervent online play, you're probably onto something. Either the DSR hack detection isn't as strict as DS3's, or doing what you've done carefully (and correctly) just doesn't set off any flags. This is good to hear, at least.

Is there anything specific you'd recommend for making sure it goes smoothly, aside from using something like mugenmonkey to make sure your new stats add up correctly?

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

Hey, does anyone know an effective way to negate durability loss from weapon specials? The script stops normal durability loss, but attacks/moves that drain set amounts of durability (such as the Dragonslayer Spear's 1H R2 or the Channeler's Trident's dance) still do so.

Pharthrax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Pharthrax »

I get an error popup when I try to open Item Swap: "Stealthedit: Error:C:Program Files (x86)Cheat Engine 6.6usermodeseworker-x86_64.dll could not be found" when I hit 'OK' it opens another popup that says "STEALTHEDIT INIT FAILURE", can you help me out?

rarted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by rarted »

[QUOTE="notv0x, post: 49914, member: 17614"]have you tried, maybe, deleteing your name and typing something else where it was, then hitting enter?

Archetype does change your starting class, it doesn't change your stats to match up with that starting class though so knobheads like you think it doesn't do anything. ?[/QUOTE]

Of course i've tried editing the name, how else would I know that it didn't work? It seems to produce some kind of mix between my original name and the name I wanted it to be.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[QUOTE="Pharthrax, post: 49968, member: 18795"]I get an error popup when I try to open Item Swap: "Stealthedit: Error:C:Program Files (x86)Cheat Engine 6.6usermodeseworker-x86_64.dll could not be found" when I hit 'OK' it opens another popup that says "STEALTHEDIT INIT FAILURE", can you help me out?[/QUOTE]

Update to CE 6.8 and re-install Stealth script.

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 49946, member: 17905"]Hey, does anyone know an effective way to negate durability loss from weapon specials? The script stops normal durability loss, but attacks/moves that drain set amounts of durability (such as the Dragonslayer Spear's 1H R2 or the Channeler's Trident's dance) still do so.[/QUOTE]

Tail weapons like dragon greatsword and dragon great axe still loose durability. I don't know why is this happening.
Last edited by krul on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KjellJoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KjellJoh »

[QUOTE="StrawberryCheesecake, post: 49879, member: 8827"]So, I still haven't been softbanned. I forgot exactly when it was that I respecced my build (twice), but everything is dandy on my end! I've been PVPing like crazy the past few days and helping people with bosses. Don't be afraid to respec, just do it correctly. These are the things that I've done so far with no consequences:

2. A name change

5. Spawning in spells[/QUOTE]

Save files are checked every Wednesday, which is what "Malcolm Reynolds" is telling his hacker squad on Steam. So they have a legit save with a low level character that they implement and play for a few minutes every Tuesday night and re-implement their hacked saves on Thursdays which they use until next Tuesday.

StickySheep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StickySheep »

Hey! :) I'm just figuring out a lot of how to work this on my own(and making good progress) as well as lurking and reading things here, but I'm at a loss for one thing I thought was awesome earlier! Someone invaded me in dragon form, but they had the robe of the great lord on(gwyns robe) and were doing an almost dragon king esc miniboss. Now I know how to edit attacks and stuff but where I'm lost is how would I wear armor and stuff in dragon form? And it wasn't just the headstone, I didn't notice until he died his feet were also dragon, and hands! which is mainly what I want to accomplish for the cosmetic appeal

[QUOTE="KjellJoh, post: 50059, member: 18436"]Save files are checked every Wednesday, which is what "Malcolm Reynolds" is telling his hacker squad on Steam. So they have a legit save with a low level character that they implement and play for a few minutes every Tuesday night and re-implement their hacked saves on Thursdays which they use until next Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty clever too, I just make a steam family share thing, then when I'm banned switch the save to the new profile in my documents, but this method has worked for like three weeks for me without issue, same characters, stats, name, just different steam ID.

I like respec'ing a lot xD..

..and cosmetic edits..
Last edited by StickySheep on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

StickySheep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StickySheep »

A bit of an update, I was able to find and edit the dragon torso to appear as the robe of the great lord when I used the stone, by changing a few values in editparams>EquipParamProtectors but it also made the legs and arms invisible! and I thought maybe invisible flags, or like the equipment model category but I tinkered about with those a bit and didn't get any results really, if anyone knows I'd love to know!
Last edited by StickySheep on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SincerelyBeta »

[QUOTE="StickySheep, post: 50068, member: 18837"]Hey! :) I'm just figuring out a lot of how to work this on my own(and making good progress) as well as lurking and reading things here, but I'm at a loss for one thing I thought was awesome earlier! Someone invaded me in dragon form, but they had the robe of the great lord on(gwyns robe) and were doing an almost dragon king esc miniboss. Now I know how to edit attacks and stuff but where I'm lost is how would I wear armor and stuff in dragon form? And it wasn't just the headstone, I didn't notice until he died his feet were also dragon, and hands! which is mainly what I want to accomplish for the cosmetic appeal

That's pretty clever too, I just make a steam family share thing, then when I'm banned switch the save to the new profile in my documents, but this method has worked for like three weeks for me without issue, same characters, stats, name, just different steam ID.

I like respec'ing a lot xD..

..and cosmetic edits..[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that, but if you've respecc'ed a lot without issue, and Strawberry still hasn't been flagged at all for his doing the same thing, then I'm wondering if it's just not a "flaggable offense" if you do it right... Hmm. Might just bite the bullet and try it out lol
Last edited by SincerelyBeta on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

StickySheep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StickySheep »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 50118, member: 17905"]I was wondering about that, but if you've respecc'ed a lot without issue, and Strawberry still hasn't been flagged at all for his doing the same thing, then I'm wondering if it's just not a "flaggable offense" if you do it right... Hmm. Might just bite the bullet and try it out lol[/QUOTE]

Ahh, but I have been banned several times :p I wouldn't say this wouldn't flag you, I would only say not to worry so much if it does flag you! I've been using family share and new accounts weekly after I've been banned and have been successfully able to recover my saves every time :) to which I feel like a lot of people could benefit from this here info, since I've seen it asked quite a few times here.

If you play online and edit your stats, your weapon/playthrough memory, edit body proportion data, or your face data you can be flagged. I'm sure a lot of other features will get you flagged as well, but these are just a few things I know will from my own personal experience.

If you are banned you will get restrictions based on that steam profile putting you into cheaters lobbies, however if you family share an account and log in to dark souls it will create another folder with blank save data in Documents>NBGI>Dark Souls Remastered. From here you can go in and find your original banned steam id, enter it's folder and copy the save data in there to the new folder. This will port your saves over to the new profile and for a few weeks now this has worked without flaw for me. Same saves, same progress, same char names, flag for cheating removed.

I suppose if you're an achievement hunter this might not work so well with you, but then again you're using cheat engine so being honest to yourself it shouldn't matter.
Last edited by StickySheep on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

[QUOTE="treos, post: 49878, member: 17949"]ok, that makes sense. ty for the explanation and no worries on getting banned as i'm playing in offline mode (i never cheat in multiplayer for any game. :))

and um...i've gone and forgotten where the "humanity" value was. i had it last night but i just gave whatshername (after the quealag fight) all my humanity for the covenant and now i'm gonna have to go grind more i guess. oh well, it's nothing major.[/QUOTE]

Humanity is in Hero > Base Stats > HeroPoint

Just freeze that and change the value to 99, there ya go, infinite Humanity.