Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

How to add to longsword strong attack, magic animation of moonlight greatsword ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by krul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="krul, post: 48780, member: 12450"]How to add to longsword strong attack, magic animation of moonlight greatsword ?[/QUOTE]

Its clientsided, but spAtkcategory and something else

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Updated the table and fixed Fly script and added Object Param Helper ([B]Edit Params >[/B])

To people who's been asking about "stopping backstabs": I can suggest a shitty workaround that I found a few years ago: [B]Debug Menu Stuff > Character Flags > ThrowState[/B]. Freeze this pointer with "0" value and you no longer will be put to "backstabbed" state. I'm not entirely sure if its possible to disable backstab in the way so your opponent won't be able to initiate backstab animation on his end like in DS2.

As for disabling fog gates: I don't know how to disable fog gates for online session like we did in DS2, but for clientside effect you could use the same method we used in DS3 public table and just change fog gates HP to something like 1, hit and break them, because fog gates are objects and can be destroying if you punch them.

Use Object Param Helper, fog gates are from 1400 through to 1421 and possible 1600 through 1605. I'm cba making a script for this shit, so If anyone wants to make it he more than welcome.
Last edited by notPhokz on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:45 am, edited 7 times in total.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[SPOILER][/SPOILER][QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48782, member: 338"]Its clientsided, but spAtkcategory and something else[/QUOTE]

ok I've found spAtkcategory under [I]helpers [/I]->weapon right hand.

What should I change to get magic animation of moonlight greatsword on longsword ?

I've found in your spreadsheet this. but nothing I typed worked.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Bg4sL0i.jpg[/IMG]

[SPOILER="2"] [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9OE4ZBz.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]
Last edited by krul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

The logic the game developers apply here is: "Our anti-cheat can be bypassed, yet it can be done by only several people; and if the method gets public, it won't be easily reproducible by everyone out there; so we end-up banning people any way; furthermore, with each update, the binary changes, thus the static method to bypass" -> team: "Yes, yes, implement it!!" /r!tards

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

[QUOTE="SincerelyBeta, post: 48723, member: 17905"]Is there any reliable way to "respec" without getting softbanned? Or is that still a big red flag?[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and respeced my character, I haven't been softbanned yet. I used Mugenmonkey to calculate my build's stat points for the given SL I wanted, changed them offline, and then proceeded to change my class. Everything is working fine and I haven't gotten the invalid data message.

I think as long as you edit your stat points to exactly what they're supposed to be for you given class and SL, it won't trigger a ban. I'll report back if I'm wrong.
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Slumbering Dog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Slumbering Dog »

Hello guys. how can I stop spell consumption? anyone can help me with this? before the update, I do this with an old table (at the first posts), but now, its impossible (for me, cause i'm a noob btw). And thanks notPhokz

odEmppa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by odEmppa »

[QUOTE="Slumbering Dog, post: 48837, member: 18364"]Hello guys. how can I stop spell consumption? anyone can help me with this? before the update, I do this with an old table (at the first posts), but now, its impossible (for me, cause i'm a noob btw). And thanks notPhokz[/QUOTE]

You have to go "debug menu stuff --> CHR DBG --> All No MagicQty Consume <--- force value to 1"

Brescaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Brescaz »

Hey there, i lost the old table. Someone still have the old one ? With the previous fly mode.

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Artorikus »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 48807, member: 338"]Updated the table and fixed Fly script and added Object Param Helper ([B]Edit Params >[/B])

To people who's been asking about "stopping backstabs": I can suggest a shitty workaround that I found a few years ago: [B]Debug Menu Stuff > Character Flags > ThrowState[/B]. Freeze this pointer with "0" value and you no longer will be put to "backstabbed" state. I'm not entirely sure if its possible to disable backstab in the way so your opponent won't be able to initiate backstab animation on his end like in DS2.

As for disabling fog gates: I don't know how to disable fog gates for online session like we did in DS2, but for clientside effect you could use the same method we used in DS3 public table and just change fog gates HP to something like 1, hit and break them, because fog gates are objects and can be destroying if you punch them.

Use Object Param Helper, fog gates are from 1400 through to 1421 and possible 1600 through 1605. I'm cba making a script for this shit, so If anyone wants to make it he more than welcome.[/QUOTE]

Cool! Thanks a lot for the reply!

Steel Dragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Steel Dragon »

is there a way to make yourself unable to get curse/egg head with the main table here?

Slumbering Dog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Slumbering Dog »

[QUOTE="odEmppa, post: 48841, member: 18242"]You have to go "debug menu stuff --> CHR DBG --> All No MagicQty Consume <--- force value to 1"[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

shitter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by shitter »

Is the flag for bosses->Manus broken? I can't revive or kill him by changing the boolean.

FACEFACE02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by FACEFACE02 »

Does anyone know a way to make your world even more prone to invasions, even more so than with a dried fingers?

Edit: Also, anyway to add a dark spirit to the black crystal? or anyway to combat a hacker? being invaded by unkillable dark spirits is slightly irritating and I don't know how to use CE to counter them.
Last edited by FACEFACE02 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Steel Dragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Steel Dragon »

hay with the table is it possible to also turn a invader into a phantom so you can just banish them?