Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by imeangay »

The armor effect applying still doesn't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DeftonicD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by DeftonicD »

I'm confused. where is that setting? Only thing that mentions LUA is four options: Always, Only When Signed, Always Ask, Never" I'm assuming its the Never option?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ashuraman »

[QUOTE="DeftonicD, post: 47806, member: 3497"]I'm confused. where is that setting? Only thing that mentions LUA is four options: Always, Only When Signed, Always Ask, Never" I'm assuming its the Never option?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Never is the one you want to select

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by jvook »

Yo this cheat table from the OP won't load at all. I get "This is not a valid cheat table" and that Lua error. Is there a working table? I just want a script to prevent souls from disappearing.

Edit: I'm running a pirate copy so it's possible that me and the others with this error is because of that.
Last edited by jvook on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="jvook, post: 47849, member: 12708"]I'm running a pirate copy so it's possible that me and the others with this error is because of that.[/QUOTE]

No.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by imeangay »

[QUOTE="jvook, post: 47849, member: 12708"]Yo this cheat table from the OP won't load at all. I get "This is not a valid cheat table" and that Lua error. Is there a working table? I just want a script to prevent souls from disappearing.

Edit: I'm running a pirate copy so it's possible that me and the others with this error is because of that.[/QUOTE]

No, just select No, and the table should run fine, that's all i do.

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by jvook »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 47865, member: 338"]No.[/QUOTE]

I'll only respond to this line of post once so as not to risk derailing the thread. Let's not think that you are providing bait and I am accepting it. With all due respect, I don't really care about your opinion on piracy, especially with regard to a game that is merely a patch for a game I already payed for. Regardless, there is no rule against piracy discussion on this forum so your unhelpful response and any others like it are pointless. I see you posted that it is working fine on your end, so if you've nothing useful to add, let's just leave it at that. The pirate version shouldn't be the problem anyway, I just mentioned it because it [I]could [/I]potentially cause problems.

[QUOTE="imeangay, post: 47871, member: 14969"]No, just select No, and the table should run fine, that's all i do.[/QUOTE]

I can't see an option for no. It does this as soon as I open it.[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7DxuWrN.png[/IMG]
Last edited by jvook on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ashuraman »

[QUOTE="jvook, post: 47872, member: 12708"]I'll only respond to this line of post once so as not to risk derailing the thread. Let's not think that you are providing bait and I am accepting it. With all due respect, I don't really care about your opinion on piracy, especially with regard to a game that is merely a patch for a game I already payed for. Regardless, there is no rule against piracy discussion on this forum so your unhelpful response and any others like it are pointless. I see you posted that it is working fine on your end, so if you've nothing useful to add, let's just leave it at that. The pirate version shouldn't be the problem anyway, I just mentioned it because it [I]could [/I]potentially cause problems.

I can't see an option for no. It does this as soon as I open it.[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7DxuWrN.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I already provided a solution to this. Open cheat engine without loading any table, then in the options select never run LUA scrips, then load the table, it should run fine that way
Last edited by ashuraman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

sellionrb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by sellionrb »

Can someone get me the black knight +5 armor set id please?

Oh and some humanitys + consumable souls?

Thx

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ashuraman »

[QUOTE="sellionrb, post: 47888, member: 17914"]Can someone get me the black knight +5 armor set id please?

Oh and some humanitys + consumable souls?

Thx[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the OP has a spreadsheet with codes for that. If you missed it here it is [URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KukblWL61We64-gNIyaAShga9h8RTXYmyFs98eQhY4E/edit#gid=1949985688[/URL] it's under Protectors. If it doesn't have the code, this one might have it though keep in mind not all codes work on this one [URL]http://www.arturalekseev.com/darksouls1itemsids[/URL]

fiddle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by fiddle »

Can someone find the right code for dark wraith armor and ornstein armor please? Each doc doesn't have the right one by the looks of it
Last edited by fiddle on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

smissu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by smissu »

Anyone else unable to switch hairstyles at all? No big deal but I'd prefer not to run around bald

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ashuraman »

[QUOTE="fiddle, post: 47892, member: 17994"]can someone find the right code for the dark wraith armour and the ornstein armour please?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried the codes on the two lists posted already?

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="smissu, post: 47893, member: 17959"]Anyone else unable to switch hairstyles at all? No big deal but I'd prefer not to run around bald[/QUOTE]

Hero > ChrAsm > Hair

fiddle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by fiddle »

[QUOTE="ashuraman, post: 47895, member: 6862"]Have you tried the codes on the two lists posted already?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have tried them unless I'm using the wrong method. I'm using the swap item method through the trainer.