Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by lordlucifer »

[QUOTE="ersatz, post: 47444, member: 201"]it's in pav's table which is mentioned in the very first post[/QUOTE]

where? i just find no gravity but i must edit x, y ,z

how can i download from github? must i sign up first?

thank you , im stupid! LOL

i can!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by lordlucifer on Mon May 28, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gvdric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Gvdric »

a small update just broke the table

also, new mules available

fearlessrevolution. com/darksouls/mods/1430
Last edited by Gvdric on Mon May 28, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Table has been updated:

-Added new helpers allowing you to edit param entries by selecting item ID in the dropdown (thanks to Pavuk for dumping params in the same format that I needed for these helpers)

-Changed the way how weapon script works. Shouldn't have problems with getting the values for Bare Fists and Bow anymore. In case if you still experience these issues (like when pointers isn't getting filled with equipped bow) then try to equip bow in both hands or elusively to left hand.

-Added Monster VAC

-Fly script is now using a symbol instead of an address

-Change AOB for one of the base addresses.

The last two changes should make the table "update-proof" and be sure that it will work on all existing game versions (like all my other tables).
Last edited by notPhokz on Mon May 28, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ImitationGame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ImitationGame »

Good work with the table so far! I'm just noticing that the Last Targeted Entity helper doesn't seem to update properly when targeting bosses (tested on asylum and taurus demon).

EDIT: Also, the CHR DBG script under Debug Menu Stuff doesn't seem to activate on the current version of the table.
Last edited by ImitationGame on Mon May 28, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PKMWM1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by PKMWM1 »

I don't know if this is documented. but here is the ID value for the new Bonfire to add to the Last Bonfire tag. In the game, it can be warped to and is called "Catacombs"

Catacombs: 1302962

Wolfhyrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Wolfhyrr »

Quick question guys, can i respec points properly with this table without fucking up my save or getting softbanned?

Case is particularly this, i spent 5 points in FTH, those are now misplaced and i want them into ATN., base class is knight, so the idea is to leave FTH at base value of 11.

How should i approach this? just set FTH and ATN directly in offline mode, then save? Should i substract the FTH, reduce my SL, and then level up manually?

Anyone got experience on this?

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

[QUOTE="ImitationGame, post: 47492, member: 17717"]Good work with the table so far! I'm just noticing that the Last Targeted Entity helper doesn't seem to update properly when targeting bosses (tested on asylum and taurus demon).

EDIT: Also, the CHR DBG script under Debug Menu Stuff doesn't seem to activate on the current version of the table.[/QUOTE]

Updated the table. Changed instruction used in the Last Targeted Entity helper. Now it should properly fill pointers for all enemies. Also fixed CHR DBG. I fucked up and forgot to use wildcards in the byte pattern so update broke it.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by imeangay »

Heya, So ever since you updated it, I know you fixed the CHR DBG, but i'm trying to add effects to my armor, suc has rings and stuff, worked fine yesterday, but now this new update.. won't apply the effects on my armor.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by imeangay »

Also, RingEffect in Memory viewer does not pick up rings, I'm assuming that's why the effects aren't working.

zeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zeon »

Couple of things are still not working, for example: atk param, CHR DBG and armor effect.

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

Is the weapons script crashing?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

The game uses a form of anti-cheat I've seen in [B]AC:Unity[/B] and [B]AC:Syndicate[/B].

The method revolves around instant or timed checks on executable code integrity. Once initialized, game uses [B]CreateFileMapping[/B] API and iterates through the main game sections (the non-Denuvo'd original code that would've been seen instead of the obfuscated or randomly named sections) and computes [I]MD5[/I] and [I]CRC32[/I] hashes for random lengths of code. A table is thus computed. Later on, when game runs or when performing certain actions, the checks kick-in, executable code blocks are read, hashes computed and checked against the already generated ones in the table. If they match (as in, no modification happened), game still runs; else a SEH is hit and game crashes.

Throwing you a freakin' bone, as I see even the CODEX version hasn't removed these :p Not to mention CH's awesome [I]turn me on-turn me off[/I] "method".

All's fine and dandy, but you'll also have to deal with the [I]code obfuscation[/I] (which isn't quite hard to interpret), thus not that easy to determine where the checking function starts/ends. The obfuscation reminds me of - or is identical to - the one I've seen in Blizzard's [I]Battle.net.dll[/I].

In short, whenever it comes to anti-cheats, people rarely go the extra mile. "Why don't you do it?" - - because I can, like in AC:Unity or Syndicate, make use of [B]threads[/B], thus I don't really need [I]hooks[/I]. All trainer or table makers rely on this shit; if impossible (or close to it), they just abandon the cause.

BR,

Sun

P.S.: Just checked. The CODEX release is not a fucking [I]crack.[/I] It's same as with ACU/ACS - - a [B]SteamEmu[/B]. Nothing more.
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue May 29, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hulksmash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Hulksmash »

There are times when running these tables that some options wont open for me. I've only changed some hotkeys and now one version wont open and the item swapper wont open on another. Anyone know the reason or a way to fix this?

IEatSunBlocKs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by IEatSunBlocKs »

[QUOTE="IEatSunBlocKs, post: 47398, member: 17726"]Is there a way to change the damage done by the enemys? Like to increase or decrease it?[/QUOTE]

No one knows if this is possible? :)

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ersatz »

Just a reminder to never use these cheats online " for the past 2 days now i've been greeted by this message when attempting to sign into the dark souls rm server "failed to acquire information" select ok to try again... and it forces me to play in offline mode. usually it will give a message about having modified game files but not for this one i guess. just be careful.