Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
suntzu88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls Remastered

Post by suntzu88 »

When I use Item Swap. I drop the item. Edit. Pick up. Quit game. Then it shows save corrupt at the title screen when I come back to the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Celicni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Celicni »

For anyone that item swap doesn't work for, you have to install the "stealth edit" plugin. That sure would have been nice to put in the first post.

Anyway, the "table" isn't filled with all data. There was no easy way to swap in "Oolacile Catalyst" (which is DIFFERENT than the Oolacile Ivory Catalyst, and is a 0.5% drop rate weapon). So you have to go to [Link] to find the item id you want, and then convert THAT number to hexadecimal (use google).

So, drop an item, and instead of clicking the "name" click the "id" of the item, and insert the hexadecimal version of the ID found at the link above. For the oolacile catalyst, you convert 9018000 to 0x899A90.

HaywireSUNBLADE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HaywireSUNBLADE »

I apologize as this is my first post but can someone help explain the access shop script for this table as I am nowhere near familiar enough with scripts to understand what I'm doing?

qqaszqqasz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qqaszqqasz1 »

How can I add souls with this table?

Nvm figured it out

EXCelente
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EXCelente »

How to manipulate phantom summoning with this?

Mcha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mcha »

The table is not working properly i use 1.01 version of the game the problem is in my version of the game or the table have problem!? and it gave me this error mostly in every scripts ( << Error in line _ (stealtheditex( fffffffffff , 1403F1C8D, 1 )) : this instruction cant be compiled >> )
this is example of item swamp script

mchoef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mchoef »

Mcha wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:40 am
The table is not working properly i use 1.01 version of the game the problem is in my version of the game or the table have problem!? and it gave me this error mostly in every scripts ( << Error in line _ (stealtheditex( fffffffffff , 1403F1C8D, 1 )) : this instruction cant be compiled >> )
this is example of item swamp script
Yeah, I think you have to have the 1.04 version of the game in order to use this.

core33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by core33 »

Can someone please make a script to disable camera auto rotation when moving? The camera slowly centering itself when you moving makes exploring/fighting and looking around super annoying.

lothric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lothric »

Is there a way to disable character's movement? If I want to use a free camera, the character also moves and it's very annoying. I found some "Move" flags, tried to disable them all but no luck.

moonbune
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moonbune »

Can someone help me make my weapon do curse damage? I've found the attack address in memory viewer, but what do i do then?