State of Decay 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by Kalas »

Information:

Game Engine:
- Unreal Engine
Game Version:
- PATCH Build 313799

Features:
[Player]:

- Unlimited Health
- Unlimited Stamina
- Unlimited Durability
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Weight
- Unlimited Resources
- Unlimited Items
- No Reload
- No Fatigue
- Instant Upgrade

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
State of Decay 2.CT
(44.2 KiB) Downloaded 955 times

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

Anyone been banned or anything using these yet?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="K_R_Y_P_T_I_C, post: 46360, member: 14578"]Anyone been banned or anything using these yet?[/QUOTE]

The game requires an online connection at all time it seems, so use with caution.
Last edited by Kalas on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

State of Decay 2

Post by Lebynthos »

[QUOTE="K_R_Y_P_T_I_C, post: 46360, member: 14578"]Anyone been banned or anything using these yet?[/QUOTE]

PC version. And no. Regardless, playing around with and without is fun at times. As others mention there is no PVP in the game. That means it is a single player with optional co-operative play but no versus aspect for players; other than PvZ; players versus zombies of course. ?

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

Still linked to MS account through play anywhere.

[QUOTE="Lebynthos, post: 46376, member: 14864"]PC version. And no. Regardless, playing around with and without is fun at times. As others mention there is no PVP in the game. That means it is a single player with optional co-operative play but no versus aspect for players; other than PvZ; players versus zombies of course. ?[/QUOTE]

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

State of Decay 2

Post by Lebynthos »

[B][USER=271]@Kalas[/USER] [/B]Thanks Cat'n 'Murica. Very nice.

[QUOTE="K_R_Y_P_T_I_C, post: 46377, member: 14578"]Still linked to MS account through play anywhere.[/QUOTE]

[B][USER=14578]@K_R_Y_P_T_I_C[/USER] [/B]Okay. Primarily a PC player /shrug. So I guess I just DGAF. Hehe. Still. Working fine. If it doesn't? Not really concerned. If/when it likely comes to Steam and is on sale I would pick it up again. And I will post back again in time. So far so good though.
Last edited by Lebynthos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

State of Decay 2

Post by STN »

Whoa... Nice stuff!

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by iicecube »

Good stuffs from karas, but SOD2 really a lack down for its release for the so-call coop with online needed to be play.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="iicecube, post: 46393, member: 8878"]Good stuffs from karas, but SOD2 really a lack down for its release for the so-call coop with online needed to be play.[/QUOTE]

I can't even join a random match, not to mention the bug with the sack if I press X while it's in my inventory, this game is so buggy.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by iicecube »

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 46394, member: 271"]I can't even join a random match, not to mention the bug with the sack if I press X while it's in my inventory, this game is so buggy.[/QUOTE]

I went to join some games in coop but god who know they already more than half way thru the game which i just started.

The game will always load the host game progress which is annoying, so endup single playing was the best choice.

For buggy, no choice exclusive to "window 10" and they wanna to make it only for direct 12. As a player we need smooth and good contents/features and not the graphic itself.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

State of Decay 2

Post by The Mogician »

I might look into a inventory editor. I suppose it will be similar to last time.
Last edited by The Mogician on Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="iicecube, post: 46417, member: 8878"]I went to join some games in coop but god who know they already more than half way thru the game which i just started.

The game will always load the host game progress which is annoying, so endup single playing was the best choice.

For buggy, no choice exclusive to "window 10" and they wanna to make it only for direct 12. As a player we need smooth and good contents/features and not the graphic itself.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, Dying Light had the best feature for that, see each person progress, join the player who best matches your progress as well.

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

If it wasw only my pc accoutn I wouldnt give 2 shits but aint risking an old ass xbox account with god knows how much spent on it lol.

[QUOTE="Lebynthos, post: 46383, member: 14864"][B][USER=271]@Kalas[/USER] [/B]Thanks Cat'n 'Murica. Very nice.

[B][USER=14578]@K_R_Y_P_T_I_C[/USER] [/B]Okay. Primarily a PC player /shrug. So I guess I just DGAF. Hehe. Still. Working fine. If it doesn't? Not really concerned. If/when it likely comes to Steam and is on sale I would pick it up again. And I will post back again in time. So far so good though.[/QUOTE]
Last edited by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

State of Decay 2

Post by glyth »

please have a freeze all relations cuz a lot of enclaves are becoming badly hostile n please No cool down radio commands n unlimited radio commands like the supply drops be unlimited

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

State of Decay 2

Post by Lebynthos »

[QUOTE="K_R_Y_P_T_I_C, post: 46438, member: 14578"]If it wasw only my pc accoutn I wouldnt give 2 shits but aint risking an old ass xbox account with god knows how much spent on it lol.[/QUOTE]

[USER=14578]@K_R_Y_P_T_I_C[/USER] Yeah. I hear you. I wouldn't want to risk that either. Hopefully it comes to Steam sooner rather than later so you can mess around with it.
Last edited by Lebynthos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.