State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
antiqque
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by antiqque »

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 50995, member: 9451"]too bad [B]Numpad -[/B] is still waypoint telepor! creator is blind![/QUOTE]

no sir, you are blind. this is a cheat table, you can change the keys for any of the cheats, nobody is stopping you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

a719937182
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by a719937182 »

Can you make a function that allows the trunk to deliver objects by T at any place? Thank you.

[State of Decay 2 - v1.3199.77.2 ] Why this table is set to activate hotkeys, hotkey activation will cause Cheat Engine to be unresponsive.

Last edited by a719937182 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

pigsarelikem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pigsarelikem »

every time i open it , it gives me an error

what do i open the file with
Last edited by pigsarelikem on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 50995, member: 9451"]too bad [B]Numpad -[/B] is still waypoint telepor! creator is blind![/QUOTE]

I have already mentioned once in this post about how to change it yourself. I am not gonna change the key-binds every 10 mins because one person does not like it.

Right Click "| State of Decay 2 - v1.3199.77.2 |" > Select "Change Script" > Change these lines in script to key you want:

[code=lua]

teleportHotkey = createHotkey(teleport,VK_SUBTRACT)

teleportUpHotkey = createHotkey(teleportUp,VK_ADD)

teleportCarHotkey = createHotkey(teleportCar,VK_SUBTRACT)

[/code]

They use [url=http://nehe.gamedev.net/article/msdn_virtualkey_codes/15009/]Virtual Key Codes[/url]

Find the one you want and change them to that. Try and keep Waypoint Teleport for Vehicle and Player as the same keys as it works best that way.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="pigsarelikem, post: 51274, member: 19270"]every time i open it , it gives me an error

what do i open the file with[/QUOTE]

Have Cheat Engine installed first then open the .ct file and run your game. Then activate scripts you want to use.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

pigsarelikem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pigsarelikem »

everey time i try to open it ,it says "ERROR the archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

tnr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tnr »

[QUOTE="junior_clk, post: 50969, member: 8285"]the 6.4 works for codex 2.0[/QUOTE]

i have version [B][U] v1.3160.34.2[/U][/B]

[QUOTE="eTheBlack, post: 50982, member: 960"]As far I know CODEX didnt change anything on exe file, only dlls.[/QUOTE]

for me this CHEATS are not working with the cracked (CODEX!) Version:

[LIST=1]

[*][JUSTIFY]Inventory Management(not working) [/JUSTIFY]

[*][JUSTIFY]Swap Items IDs (not working)[/JUSTIFY]

[*][JUSTIFY]TELEPORT (it goes under the earth, and it loads , and loads and later he dies)[/JUSTIFY]

[*][JUSTIFY]Held Inventory (not working)[/JUSTIFY]

[*][JUSTIFY]Equipment (not working)[/JUSTIFY]

[*][JUSTIFY]Slot 1 - 12 (not working)[/JUSTIFY]

[*]Swap (dupe -not working)

[/LIST]

All this non working cheats have infront of them in table something like this : ????? (not working)

But all other cheats, If something is working than its readable in table this : a (working)
Last edited by tnr on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

csasyarvin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by csasyarvin »

I seem to be having an issue with the influence. I activate it and it does not change my influence, it changes the enclave that I am trading with. Same with the unlimited resource/influence. Am I missing something?

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

@[B][USER=16795]tnr[/USER] [/B]for update 2.1 the 6.5.1 version is working

teleport works, just[B] [/B]select the place on the map, if it is close you wild teleport straight away

if it is further away it loads first.

if you fall in the ground just hit the teleport key a couple of times until you fligh[B][/B]

csasyarvin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by csasyarvin »

Nevermind. Figured it out :)

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

I don't know if it's the cheat table or not. Probably not, but I find it worth mentioning anyway. My survivors will randomly die of blood plague even with only a minor, partial infection. Just die, right then and there. Get a small blood zombie scratch, never a full infection, go do anything like loot a container or whatever, and then die, forever :p

I had thought maybe it only happened if I didn't have an upgraded Infirmary and a medical professional, but I do, and it still happens unexpectedly. It's a bummer.

Edit: I should explain that I'm not a total idiot. This only started happening after I applied patch 2.1 and used table version 6.5.1, so it could be either thing. OR the specific combination of both.
Last edited by aureliano17 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 50756, member: 9451"]dears, any tables for codex 318726 ? update 2.0[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="darkhorizon1905, post: 50785, member: 18335"]Cracked Content isn`t supported

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 50790, member: 9451"]in your dreams)[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="tnr, post: 50914, member: 16795"]Can you make a Table for all the other users that have CODEX! (Cracked) Version of this Game?

most of the users have the cracked version. please?[/QUOTE]

[USER=18335]@darkhorizon1905[/USER] is right, and again table creator has stated that he will not support cracked games. The reason is quite simple [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] already write the faq for it in the first page and i'll quote his explanation,

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 48972, member: 13492"]I never said I do not support cracked games at all. [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]Just for this game I will not be back tracing what I have already done for outdated versions[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)][SIZE=5].[/SIZE][/COLOR] Attachment browser has a bunch of the old tables so they can be grabbed from there.

Teleport and Item IDs are a pain in the butt.

I mean I made a Vampyr table for the CODEX version because that is the version I have. Not willing to download/install SOD2 again just to fix the cheats for the cracked/older version is all.

Hopefully someone will send an old table your way that works for you.[/QUOTE]

For me at least, and you can try it by yourself. Can [B]YOU [/B]copy paste codex crack in to official game directory which is protected by UWP? or download the whole cracked game from beginning? i don't think so. Or, why don't anyone port this official game version table to support cracked version? there will be someone will port this table someday trust me, until then all you can do is wait till someone to do it or else make the port table yourself and share it here.

pigsarelikem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pigsarelikem »

can some one help the boxes wont check

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="pigsarelikem, post: 51535, member: 19270"]can some one help the boxes wont check[/QUOTE]

And how can we help if you don't explain your condition? for example you can tell us what version is your game, is it official or cracked? then what win10 version are you on? and what ce version did you use?

Many reason why the script is not activated, one of them is when you try to activate latest CT with cracked version of the game.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

IDK what people are talking about, but latest version (v1.3199.77.2) works on CODEX just fine (also latest version, which is 2.1)