State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

The game crash every time I enable Fast Upgrade, Unlimited Resource... I temperately use fearlessrevolution Trainer for now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheUnknownCookie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheUnknownCookie »

When i click unlimited resource/influence, the box will not be marked. I can mark most of everything else but not influence

Ensavier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ensavier »

Is there any way to get a "more outpost" cheat or is there something stopping that kind of cheat?

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issues I have past couple days. I had a survivor just die out of the Blue, had just promoted her to leader, was building a training gym, went to upgrade it to level 2 then poof, she died.

In battles with other survivors, it seems alot easier to kill, it used to take a head shot only to kill, but now you can just shoot them a few times and they die. just finished my 4th play through, and have never had a survivor die, and now had 2. Is there something up with the code for health? The other aspects of health are not any different, only when it comes to survivors vs survivors.

[QUOTE="Ensavier, post: 50048, member: 15596"]Is there any way to get a "more outpost" cheat or is there something stopping that kind of cheat?[/QUOTE]

6 is the max, maybe one day someone will figure it out, but truly, you dont really need them that much. First play through you will need the most, finish builder legacy, and you get free power and water. I just use them for morale bonuses. The military ones where you can get artillery strikes is a fun one.
Last edited by TheWulf56 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AegonVI »

Only Easy Craft crashes game cause I have the cracked version. Otherwise, everything works perfectly.

Thank you.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="TheUnknownCookie, post: 50044, member: 18761"]When i click unlimited resource/influence, the box will not be marked. I can mark most of everything else but not influence[/QUOTE]

Because you are on cracked/outdated version of the game. Update game to latest, cheat engine to latest and get latest table.

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamtheHamsandwhich »

Just as a warning to people, infinite health is not 100% effective. I've found an incident that has killed two survivors now. If you have accumulated injuries+get stunned by a zombie+another kill event occurs(In my case one was the zombie pushed me off a ledge and the other was a heart dying) your character can still die.

Just keep that in mind before you plow headfirst into a group near something such as what killed me.

Also, is it possible to alter standing? I spent an hour getting a person to Hero status, only for them to die by the heart that turned them into Hero. I got the notification as I watched her writhe on the ground and turn, lol.
Last edited by SlamtheHamsandwhich on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

I have had some things happen this weekend, that was very similar. Had one die while I was in my base building a building, just died out of the blue, cant remember if they had any injuries, or if I had healed them, and then a couple died from getting shot, the shots were body shots where they just fell down and gargled on their own blood, then turned into a zombie. usually I had to kill other survivors with head shots to kill them with the health cheats on. I have found if your teleporting, as you know you get injuries, if you teleport, while inside a vehicle, you don't obtain any injuries, at least this is my experience so far.

tnr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tnr »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46258, member: 13492"]

[B]Q1:[/B] Do you have an older version of this table for the outdated version of the game?

[B]A1[/B]: No, I DO NOT support older or cracked versions of this game. Buy the game and/or update to use the latest table

[/QUOTE]

most of the games here are cracked . a cheater want that we buy the game. how ironic.

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46258, member: 13492"]

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Q2:[/B] Are there a list of Item IDs for changing items using the dupe cheat.

[B]A2:[/B] No, Item IDs are dynamic and are randomised, therefore are different for everyone.

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/QUOTE]

can you add a function please to Destroy / Delete the items at one time? i mean , i have massively 999 items that i dont need. can you add a function

that i can Delete / Destroy items in Groups (like delete/destroy items at one time . or everytime to destroy items in 100 or 250 or 500 groups)?

i have massive items that i not need like alcohol 999 chemistry 999 , ethanol 999 and so on... can you please add a function to destroy items ?

is this possible?

i mean for the items that i dont need in my storage room. thank you very much sir. and sorry for my bad english
Last edited by tnr on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 am, edited 7 times in total.

XiaoWayne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XiaoWayne »

The equipment editor is crashing the game every time I use it, and I did not edit the 0000000 items.Plz, help me.

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

New massive update today, downloading now, will return with info on what is broken and works.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

Yeah, so- I guess I have the new update. So far while playing, the teleport is inoperable and so is the resource/influence. Playing with Microsoft version btw.
Last edited by RottenAzzRonnie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

[QUOTE="RottenAzzRonnie, post: 50462, member: 11642"]Yeah, so- I guess I have the new update. So far while playing, the teleport is inoperable and so is the resource/influence cheats. Playing with Microsoft version btw.[/QUOTE]

Also "held inventory" cheat seems to be inoperable as well. Ugh, I'm close to being done with the shenanigans with this game- smh.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[B]Table Update:[/B] [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/state-of-decay-2-windows-store-legit.6812/[/URL]

[B]V6.2 - Current[/B]:

[B]Fixed[/B] - Scripts broken by update.

[B]Fixed[/B] - Item IDs

[B]Fixed[/B] - Teleport To Way-point

[B]Added[/B] - Infestation Count - Host Only (Activate Script Then Go To The Infestation You Want To Change)

[B]Still to come:[/B]

Teleport to Way-point for Vehicle.
Last edited by JDimensional on Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 50470, member: 13492"][B]Table Update:[/B] [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/state-of-decay-2-windows-store-legit.6812/[/URL]

[B][U]V6.2 - Current:[/U]

Fixed[/B] - Scripts broken by update.

[B]Added[/B] - Infestation Count - Host Only (Activate Script Then Go To The Infestation You Want To Change)

[B][U]Still to come:[/U][/B]

Teleport to Waypoint Fix.

Item IDs Fix.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to say I really appreciate your efforts. Having to play without teleport is....yuck. Just too grindy and boring to try and rush across the map to save all the bitching people without teleport. Again, thank you for your effort.