State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49068, member: 1174"][MEDIA=imgur]C2VSpLz[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Ooooooh, oh. No, It seems I've been misunderstood. With "Pointers" I meant pointers to resources/stats to manually edit them. I've been using all those features already, hehe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49069, member: 1174"]Oh, okay.

The script is working. Kindly read the instruction in the table the one that says "| Notes / Info |"[/QUOTE]

yeah...I wait teleport for a while...this is most funny point.I always teleport in car, and it protect you not get hurt, very fun.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Featherine, post: 49070, member: 836"]Ooooooh, oh. No, It seems I've been misunderstood. With "Pointers" I meant pointers to resources/stats to manually edit them. I've been using all those features already, hehe.[/QUOTE]

Owh ?

For now, you can't edit your resources/stats manually. But you can change the script so it will not give you 999 for every item/resources you have.

In Stackable Item Multipliers [Hotkey: PGDN] change this line:

[CODE=lua]code:

//sub [rax],r9d

mov [rax],#999 // Change this number to whatever value you want

jmp StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe+4A3409

jmp return[/CODE]

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="spacemousetw, post: 49071, member: 18099"]yeah...I wait teleport for a while...this is most funny point.I always teleport in car, and it protect you not get hurt, very fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the cars in this game sucks even for muscle cars they are slow as hell ?

But as [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] said, teleport using car is not functioning yet so just wait for it or just use the regular teleport function

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49073, member: 1174"]Yeah, the cars in this game sucks even for muscle cars they are slow as hell ?

But as [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] said, teleport using car is not functioning yet so just wait for it or just use the regular teleport function[/QUOTE]

Vehicle Teleport should be working in my latest table.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49077, member: 13492"]Vehicle Teleport should be working in my latest table.[/QUOTE]

Now that is GREAT NEWS!!!

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49073, member: 1174"]Yeah, the cars in this game sucks even for muscle cars they are slow as hell ?

But as [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] said, teleport using car is not functioning yet so just wait for it or just use the regular teleport function[/QUOTE]

Really?@@"

But I already using and playing very fun...

I always get in the car and press "-" then the car take me to where I want~

And , actually I use this function to find the hidden weapons in game.
Last edited by spacemousetw on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Table Updated:

[B]V5.6 - Current

Added[/B] - Extra code to the Lua script to check for game process. No more having to connect it yourself. Open the game and the table in either order and the table should auto attach to the correct process for you.

[B]Updated[/B] - Massive Items (Highlight the item you want to be 999 then reopen inventory.)

[B]Added[/B] - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49123, member: 13492"]Table Updated:

[B]V5.6 - Current

Added[/B] - Extra code to the Lua script to check for game process. No more having to connect it yourself. Open the game and the table in either order and the table should auto attach to the correct process for you.

[B]Updated[/B] - Massive Items (Highlight the item you want to be 999 then reopen inventory.)

[B]Added[/B] - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.[/QUOTE]

No more car damage, that is awesome.May be next time you will let us use suppressor for that .50 cannon or increase their shoot speed.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[B]V5.6 - Current

[B]Added[/B] - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.[/QUOTE]

Great, why don't you add Full View mode in the table? ?

[CODE=lua]PRIVATETABLE, SWITCHSUPPORT = true, false

function cycleFullCompact(sender,force)

local state = not(compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode')

if force~=nil then state = not force end

compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'

getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state

getMainForm().Panel4.Visible = state

getMainForm().Panel5.Visible = state

end

function addCompactMenu()

if compactmenualreadyexists then return end

local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items

compactmenuitem = createMenuItem(parent); parent.add(compactmenuitem)

compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'

compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact

compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'

end

addCompactMenu()

cycleFullCompact(nil, true)[/CODE]

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[B]V5.6 - Current

Is that any possible to use teleport to waypoint with npc? Every time I use this with npc and the result is just me and my car go there, npc will leave the original place.
Last edited by spacemousetw on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

darkhorizon1905
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkhorizon1905 »

Game Keeps Crashing for me while or after swapping items Like guns...

Evgen82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evgen82 »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46258, member: 13492"][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Select process instead of application (Stateofdecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe)[/COLOR]

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2:

V4:

*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.

*Updated* - Changed No Reload to freeze at current ammo and just prevent reload.

*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo/Throwables/Consumables to freeze at current value instead of set to 999.

V4.5

[I]Updated/Re-Added[/I] - Supply Locker Item ID pointers Slot 1 - Slot 30.

[I]Updated/Re-Added[/I] - Teleport to Waypoint in Vehicle. Hotkey: NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-), same as Teleport to Waypoint.

Updated - Unlimited Weight (Thanks to [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/members/vee_.1174/']Vee_[/URL])

V5.2

*Updated* - All broken scripts.

*Updated* - Item ID Pointers

*Fixed* - Unlimited Resources Script (My Bad again on that one)

*Updated* - Teleport To Waypoint Script.

*Fixed* - Combat Slot ID

V5.3

*Updated* - No Fatigue (Should now remove current fatigue and actually give you no fatigue at all times.)

*Updated* - Unlimited Health (Will set your health to 999 now to account for injury decreases.)

*Clean Up* - Cleaned Up some code. (Most scripts should now still work when there are updates.) Still To Come: Teleport Vehicle

V5.4

*Updated* - Narrowed down pointers for IDs a little more. (Let me know if you still see ???).

*Added* - Unlimited Enclave influence (Sets Enclaves Influence to 9999 for buying/selling.) You can find it under World/Outpost Effects

V5.5

*Added* - Teleport Vehicle to Waypoint (Same key as Teleport to Waypoint - NUMPAD SUBTRACT [-]

- Put down a marker and press key when on foot to TP to waypoint or when in car to TP you and vehicle you are in to waypoint.

[B]V5.6 - Current

[B]Added[/B] - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.

[B]Still To Come:[/B]

No Recoil/No Sway

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]*WARNING*[/COLOR] - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

[spoiler=F.A.Q]

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Q1:[/B] Do you have an older version of this table for the outdated version of the game?

[B]A1[/B]: No, I DO NOT support older or cracked versions of this game. Buy the game and/or update to use the latest table

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Small request, could you tell me (show me) how to use teleport ? I read in the description but when you click on " P " no progress.....

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

I usually press "-" and it will work.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49127, member: 1174"]Great, why don't you add Full View mode in the table? ?

[CODE=lua]PRIVATETABLE, SWITCHSUPPORT = true, false

function cycleFullCompact(sender,force)

local state = not(compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode')

if force~=nil then state = not force end

compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'

getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state

getMainForm().Panel4.Visible = state

getMainForm().Panel5.Visible = state

end

function addCompactMenu()

if compactmenualreadyexists then return end

local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items

compactmenuitem = createMenuItem(parent); parent.add(compactmenuitem)

compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'

compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact

compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'

end

addCompactMenu()

cycleFullCompact(nil, true)[/CODE][/QUOTE]

[B]V5.7 - Current

Added [/B]- Full View Mode Toggle (Thanks [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] for the script (I just added a enable/disable)

Ya know in case people want to hotkey it.

If people would just prefer it run at load then let me know. I just know CE users usually like some kind of free will. Otherwise you would use a trainer.
Last edited by JDimensional on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.