State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arimai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arimai »

[USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] is there a way to edit the survivor's traits? I want to get a Character with Unbreakable and Indefatigable but it took me 15 hours of rerolling to get one. I have found out how to do it with a hex editor but it's a little risky if you forget to account for the byte sequence.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Arimai on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evgen82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evgen82 »

People request ! Please create a separate teleport version for State of Decay 2 - v1.3160.3.4 thanks in Advance

srattex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by srattex »

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 48997, member: 3747"]I've updated the old 1.3160.3.4 table with the newer table's (1.3170.6.3) scripts (by JDimensional) Unlimited Health (so it ignores injuries), Unlimited Weight (goes into negatives) and Enclave Influence.

This works for 1.3160.3.4.[/QUOTE]

Thank you good sir!

Whizkid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Whizkid »

[QUOTE="Arimai, post: 49214, member: 2327"][USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] is there a way to edit the survivor's traits? I want to get a Character with Unbreakable and Indefatigable but it took me 15 hours of rerolling to get one. I have found out how to do it with a hex editor but it's a little risky if you forget to account for the byte sequence.[/QUOTE]

the mod editor is out check this link [URL]https://www.draakdorei.com/forums/threads/state-of-decay-2-mod-tool-official-1-0-release.567/[/URL]

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49212, member: 13492"]You on cracked?[/QUOTE]

yes

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49161, member: 13492"][B]V5.7 - Current

Added [/B]- Full View Mode Toggle (Thanks [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] for the script (I just added a enable/disable)

Ya know in case people want to hotkey it.

If people would just prefer it run at load then let me know. I just know CE users usually like some kind of free will. Otherwise you would use a trainer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I need hotkey. I used to use the pagedown key to switch inventory item for 999, but the new version seems cancel that hotkey , right? I saw the set that hotkey function is for unlimited health. So, is that possible to make another hotkey for inventory item?

[QUOTE="Domar, post: 49171, member: 1364"]I attempted the Waypoint teleport, after getting in a vehicle, placing a waypoint, and pressing the Minus key, nothing happens in-game, going to the Cheat Engine client I found a pop-up box saying this:

Error:[string "Xpos,Ypos,Zpos = nil,nil,nil

..."]:26: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (global 'Zpos')

Pressing the Plus key, I got a similar message, still with no in-game effect:

Error:[string "Xpos,Ypos,Zpos = nil,nil,nil

..."]:35: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'UP')

I didn't attempt using the Saved Teleport yet.[/QUOTE]

I used to press " - " key then press gamepad "RT" then it will work.
Last edited by spacemousetw on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="spacemousetw, post: 49245, member: 18099"]Yes, I need hotkey. I used to use the pagedown key to switch inventory item for 999, but the new version seems cancel that hotkey , right? I saw the set that hotkey function is for unlimited health. So, is that possible to make another hotkey for inventory item?

I used to press " - " key then press gamepad "RT" then it will work.[/QUOTE]

Still the same - The hotkey for health is Page Up and hotkey for Items is Page Down
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49247, member: 13492"]Still the same - The hotkey for health is Page Up and hotkey for Items is Page Down[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try again 'cause I tried it last night by v5.6 and it doesn't work.

Abecy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abecy »

I combine the latest V5.8 with the older version. Taking the "Teleport To Waypoint" and "swap item ID" on the older version and combine with the JDimensional's table.

[QUOTE="wilbur, post: 49232, member: 11503"]yes[/QUOTE]

enycer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enycer »

anyone know how to get the dev gun aka test gun or other rare guns / backpacks

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

Do you mind telling how you went about finding backpack and inventory slots to swap IDs? Your pointers won't work for me and i want to find them on my own but i have no idea how to get to start.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

sorry but crap. the game crash when use your table

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="ArtWoof, post: 49304, member: 9451"]sorry but crap. the game crash when use your table[/QUOTE]

Have you read previous comments in previous pages? The table WILL/WILL NOT work with the cracked version. Kindly read few pages back, the creator even explained it why this table will not support cracked version of the game

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="oLaudix, post: 49278, member: 11282"]Do you mind telling how you went about finding backpack and inventory slots to swap IDs? Your pointers won't work for me and i want to find them on my own but i have no idea how to get to start.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you start from CE Tutorials, it covers how to track down pointer path.

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] ,the save teleport and go to save teleport point can't work, I guess must be I don't know how to use , can you talk about this function? Like someone said, press "P" didn't work. I remember the old version hotkey is left crtl , right? But I seem never let it work normal. Thanks.