State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sirmike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sirmike »

Thanks for this trainer, i'm happy using it. 1 question and 1 experience.

Question: How many throwables do you need to hold to be able to use it unlimited? I tried using firecrackers, molotov, grenades of 1 or 2 but it would deplete even though having the cheat activated for unlimited.

Experience: I died with my leader throwing napalm grenades at a plague heart. It set me on fire lol...so unlimited health doesn't always apply, especially not to fire.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Hey, what if i just want infinite influence? which part of the inf resource/influence should i edit?

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

[QUOTE="justiny, post: 48173, member: 5513"]Hey, what if i just want infinite influence? which part of the inf resource/influence should i edit?[/QUOTE]

just add a hotkey to toggle the influence on off (enable/disable/ 5k Influence is enough for alot of things)

btw, i managed to get Drone strikes for my Base... i wiped out every Plague heart with Drone strikes >;D and.. is it me or there is only Meagher Valley, Gulch? and 1 other map only??

oh and there isnt really bans for this game using CE, just a popup saying an Overlay or external app detected then game quits, and fail update service but its VERY rare... and im on my 4th run through of the game with only 1 community corrupt from an older CE table, no loss but my Wakisashi blade was lol)
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

[QUOTE="Empress_Ravenna, post: 48186, member: 9202"]just add a hotkey to toggle the influence on off (enable/disable/ 5k Influence is enough for alot of things)

btw, i managed to get Drone strikes for my Base... i wiped out every Plague heart with Drone strikes >;D and.. is it me or there is only Meagher Valley, Gulch? and 1 other map only??

oh and there isnt really bans for this game using CE, just a popup saying an Overlay or external app detected then game quits, and fail update service but its VERY rare... and im on my 4th run through of the game with only 1 community corrupt from an older CE table, no loss but my Wakisashi blade was lol)[/QUOTE]

It appears to be just the 3 areas. Kind of disappointed that there is only this much to the game.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

can you look into inf drone scan time??? it says 12 min but sometimes it feels like its gone in a matter of minuts :(

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Just edited a bit of [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] Weight script so it would show "weightless", lol.

[SPOILER="Weightless Script"]

[CODE=lua][ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aobWeight,StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 59 83 C0 00 00 00 48)

alloc(newmemWeightv1,$100,aobWeight)

label(codeWeightv1)

label(returnWeightv1)

newmemWeightv1:

codeWeightv1:

// xorps xmm0,xmm0

//movss xmm0,[rbx+000000C0]

mov dword ptr [rbx+000000C0],(float)100//Fuck The Weight Val

subss xmm0,[rbx+000000C0]//Then Sub the fuck out of it

jmp returnWeightv1

aobWeight:

jmp newmemWeightv1

nop

nop

nop

returnWeightv1:

registersymbol(aobWeight)

// Weight v2 //

aobscanmodule(aobWeightSecond,StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 10 83 C0 00 00 00 48)

alloc(newmemWeightv2,$100,aobWeightSecond)

label(codeWeightv2)

label(returnWeightv2)

newmemWeightv2:

codeWeightv2:

// xorps xmm0,xmm0

//movss xmm0,[rbx+000000C0]

mov dword ptr [rbx+000000C0],(float)100 //Fuck The Weight Val, Again!

subss xmm0,[rbx+000000C0] //Then Sub the fuck out of it, Again!!

jmp returnWeightv2

aobWeightSecond:

jmp newmemWeightv2

nop

nop

nop

returnWeightv2:

registersymbol(aobWeightSecond)

[DISABLE]

aobWeight:

db F3 0F 59 83 C0 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobWeight)

dealloc(newmemWeightv1)

// Weight v2 //

aobWeightSecond:

db F3 0F 10 83 C0 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobWeightSecond)

dealloc(newmemWeightv2)[/CODE]

[/SPOILER]

Thanks [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] you are awesome!

AnihilationX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnihilationX »

i edited the 4.5 version an changed values of the 25 resources an 5000 influence to 9999 resources an 500000 influence mainly for console as 25 was to low along with 5000 so if someone could update the current one that would be great or have a diff option to add this in
Last edited by AnihilationX on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

Has anyone used while online/co-op? I've used a trainer before on a different website but only tried it offline since it was recommended to only use offline.

Wondering if this would be any different with this.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="Bannedaga1n, post: 48234, member: 18134"]Has anyone used while online/co-op? I've used a trainer before on a different website but only tried it offline since it was recommended to only use offline.

Wondering if this would be any different with this.[/QUOTE]

wondered the same as i wanna play with my bf!

Galrash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Galrash »

FYI when I tried using the item duplicator it crashed my game when I pasted the item ID onto a new item and went to move the inventory as per the youtube vid, appears to be broken. (Was trying to duplicate repair kits, I keep hitting all the zombies)

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

[QUOTE="sportled, post: 48250, member: 5190"]wondered the same as i wanna play with my bf![/QUOTE]

I use it just fine playing with my friends online, but the mods will only work on your game... like the unlimited ammo will just work for you.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Bannedaga1n, post: 48234, member: 18134"]Has anyone used while online/co-op? I've used a trainer before on a different website but only tried it offline since it was recommended to only use offline.

This has been questioned before and answered back in the [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/state-of-decay-2-updated.6812/post-46302'][B]first page[/B][/URL] ?

You can cheat the fuck out of it, have fun creating scripts and kill those zeds ?

Sniitlauch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sniitlauch »

[QUOTE="Galrash, post: 48261, member: 18109"]FYI when I tried using the item duplicator it crashed my game when I pasted the item ID onto a new item and went to move the inventory as per the youtube vid, appears to be broken. (Was trying to duplicate repair kits, I keep hitting all the zombies)[/QUOTE]

For me it is the same. I used it on Saturday for the last time. now it does not work anymore. I hope it will work again

ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by ProfessorLimp »

[QUOTE="Sniitlauch, post: 48282, member: 18150"]For me it is the same. I used it on Saturday for the last time. now it does not work anymore. I hope it will work again[/QUOTE]

Just turned a Chef's Knife to a X-36C Assault Rifle on my game moments ago, so it's definitely not the table, likely user error on you and the other fellas end.

darksirth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksirth »

i did it, you wont get a ban because is not a competitive game so they dont care about it

Maybe some crashes but no more.
Last edited by darksirth on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.