State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fretmatrix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fretmatrix »

Any news on adding instant influence with other enclaves like in the Sod 1 table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

Ok, I have finished everything on 2 different maps and it still will not let me finish the game. Do I need to beat it on all 3 maps? Is there something with the mod tables messing up my finish?

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

[QUOTE="TheWulf56, post: 47792, member: 17709"]Ok, I have finished everything on 2 different maps and it still will not let me finish the game. Do I need to beat it on all 3 maps? Is there something with the mod tables messing up my finish?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. Killed the last plague heart, and it did not trigger the final sequence of quests. Seems stuck and unable to finish.

I'll try running the game without any cheats for a while, see if the game timer triggers the end quest sequence.

Fretmatrix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fretmatrix »

[QUOTE="wasteoid, post: 47794, member: 8295"]I noticed that too. Killed the last plague heart, and it did not trigger the final sequence of quests. Seems stuck and unable to finish.

I'll try running the game without any cheats for a while, see if the game timer triggers the end quest sequence.[/QUOTE]

This is a common bug with this game cheats do not cause it and the only fixes are exiling your leader and/or going to a new area. Also it is best not to kill the last plague heart with anyone but your leader as well as completing a few legacy quests beforehand.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

[QUOTE="wasteoid, post: 47794, member: 8295"]I noticed that too. Killed the last plague heart, and it did not trigger the final sequence of quests. Seems stuck and unable to finish.

I'll try running the game without any cheats for a while, see if the game timer triggers the end quest sequence.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it did seem like a few of my quests disappeared and I didn't get to complete them. So, I don't know.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2:

*Added* - Unlimited Throwables/Consumables

*Added* - Teleport to waypoint for vehicle. (Same as Teleport To Waypoint Lua Script - Hotkey for both is NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-)

*Added* - Teleport Player up by 500 Z axis on every key press. Hotkey: NUMPAD ADD (+)

*Updated* - Stackable Item Multipliers (Should now set to 999 items when moving them)

*Updated* - Item ID Pointers (Inventory/Locker) - Should hopefully now show in MP as well when not host.

*Updated* - Increased amount of pointers for Item IDs for Locker to 30 from 20.

*Updated* - | Notes / Info | by @Drakarum#8040

*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo to set ammo to 999.

*WARNING* - Teleporting should always be done with Health cheats activated.

P.S. Teleporting cars may result in car exploding due to too high from ground or below map as the Z axis for waypoint is non existent.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

*Still to come*: Updated pointers for Resources.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

I'm so sorry I couldn't even post Jdimensional's table in the main post. I am away from my home in business trip, so busy in RL right now. I'll at least post JD's work in the main post. Thank you JD for adding fixing and make options better. Big Likes to you. If you agree, I will either ask admin to this site to swap this threads admin from me to you if possible, or create a new post please. Again,, I'm so sorry to all.
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gav2442
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gav2442 »

jd have you mad any progress on the inventory editor

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

easy crafting cause game to crash

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Game updated, updating the table as we speak.

CaptSausage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptSausage »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47805, member: 13492"]Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2:

*Added* - Unlimited Throwables/Consumables

*Added* - Teleport to waypoint for vehicle. (Same as Teleport To Waypoint Lua Script - Hotkey for both is NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-)

*Added* - Teleport Player up by 500 Z axis on every key press. Hotkey: NUMPAD ADD (+)

*Updated* - Stackable Item Multipliers (Should now set to 999 items when moving them)

*Updated* - Item ID Pointers (Inventory/Locker) - Should hopefully now show in MP as well when not host.

*Updated* - Increased amount of pointers for Item IDs for Locker to 30 from 20.

*Updated* - | Notes / Info | by @Drakarum#8040

*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo to set ammo to 999.

*WARNING* - Teleporting should always be done with Health cheats activated.

P.S. Teleporting cars may result in car exploding due to too high from ground or below map as the Z axis for waypoint is non existent.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

*Still to come*: Updated pointers for Resources.[/QUOTE]

Do you think you can reverse the change to Unlimited Ammo? I don't like seeing my guns have shit tons of bullets in them. Maybe even a no reload option on top of Unlimited ammo like Kalas' table?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="CaptSausage, post: 47917, member: 17489"]Do you think you can reverse the change to Unlimited Ammo? I don't like seeing my guns have shit tons of bullets in them. Maybe even a no reload option on top of Unlimited ammo like Kalas' table?[/QUOTE]

It is a No Reload. I did this but people complained that they don't want guns with 999 then they complained that they want guns with 999 so I cannot seem to please everyone.

The latest update broke a lot of stuff in the last table so here you go:

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2:

*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.

*Still To Come:*

Vehicle Teleport To Waypoint

Pointers for Resources.

Pointers for Supply Locker Item IDs.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by ProfessorLimp »

Anyway we can get an instant search cheat? Some skill specializations increase search speed but it's so minimal you can't even see the difference, might be a bug, but the base search speed is way too long in any case.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="ProfessorLimp, post: 47921, member: 2339"]Anyway we can get an instant search cheat? Some skill specializations increase search speed but it's so minimal you can't even see the difference, might be a bug, but the base search speed is way too long in any case.[/QUOTE]

I looked into Search speed and can find it but it hooks to vcruntime which I do not want to mess with because if that messes peoples PCs etc I will be to blame.

ProfessorLimp
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by ProfessorLimp »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47924, member: 13492"]I looked into Search speed and can find it but it hooks to vcruntime which I do not want to mess with because if that messes peoples PCs etc I will be to blame.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that is unfortunate. Appreciate you looking into it at least. Hopefully someone in time can make a mod for it on Nexus or something, cause man that base search speed really makes the games quality of life on the low end, at least for me.