Wizard of Legend (v1.1) +6 (table Update3.4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Wizard of Legend (v1.1) +6 (table Update3.4)

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for [Link].

[Updates]:
Update3.4
- updated the table for the patch 1.1. specifically some pointers (offsets shifted), the Enhanced Magic script (a "static" address call is changed to a "dynamic" call from the structure, rewrote the whole script as a result), and the Magic Change Key script (offsets shifted).
- updated the post a little bit. it was last edited on the xen forum, some forum functions changed (e.g., simple table is gone). just tidying it up a bit.

Update3.3
- updated Enable script. updated 2 aobscans, and the script works on patch 1.02d now.
Update3.2
- updated Magic Change Key (BETA) to Magic Change Key.read the descriptions below for details.
Update3.1
- updated Magic Change Key (BETA). magic slots ui would auto-update after magic change now. also, you can change the Dash magic now. the element mod key is changed from Shift to Alt.
Update3
- added Magic Change Key (BETA). read descriptions below first.
Update2.1
- updated Enhanced Magic. with this update, when the script is deactivated, it would revert the magic "state" to before you activated the script (e.g., if the melee magic is not enhanced before you activated the script, it would revert back to un-enhanced after the script is de-activated, instead of staying enhanced. if you prefer the original one, it can still be found in the blank entry at the bottom (named Enhanced Magic .1).
Update2
- added Enhanced Magic.
Update1.3
- updated Ignore Balance. it supports the tailor in the dungeon now.
Update1.2
- updated Ignore Gem Balance to Ignore Balance once more. it should support the shops in the dungeon now.
Update1.1
- updated Ignore Balance. it support the outfit shopping now.
- changed Ignore Balance to Ignore Gem Balance. as I haven't encounter any transaction using the Gold yet, I can only guarantee it works on Gem related transaction for now.
- added pointers to Gold Wallet.
Update1
- added Ignore Balance.
[Options]:
Undead
No Cooldown
Enhanced Magic
Override Key
Ignore Balance
Magic Change Key

[Descriptions]:
Undead
- HP still drop but you won't die.

No Cooldown
- as title says.

Overdrive Key
- when activated, press CapsLock key to fill up the Overdrive bar (blue bar under HP).

Enhanced Magic
- all equipped magic will be enhanced as long as this script is activated.

Ignore Balance
- allows you to buy items, outfits, and magic regardless of the current gem you have.
- allows you to buy items/magic in the dungeon shops regardless of the current gold you have.
- gem/gold still decrease until they reach 0 when you buy stuff.

Magic Change Key
- when activated, allows you to change the equipped magic by using mod keys.
- you can change to magic that you haven't unlock/bought yet.
- if the magic slot is empty, the changing cycle would start as the Fire Element.
- known issues:
-- you can cycle through the potential Signature magic, but only the Signature magic you equipped from Tomi (the magic book) would work as a Signature magic. it's because a Standard Magic and its Signature counterpart acutally chared the same data sheet. I can force change a non-Tomi-equipped potential Signature magic into an actual Signature magic, but it could potentially damage the magic equip system. in theory this can be bypass by using the game's own method to equip a Signature magic, but it would take too much work load and I'm getting bored. so I just leave it as is (you can cycle through the potential Signature magic, but only the Signature magic you equipped from Tomi (the magic book) would work as a Signature magic).
-- for the Standard and Extra1/2 magic slots, filter is implemented to prevent changing to a equipped Signature magic. e.g., if you've equipped Fireball as the Signature magic via Tomi, this magic will be excluded in the Standard magic slot or the Extra1/2 magic slots changing cycle.
- mod keys:

Code: Select all

1                                      | cycle the Basic Magic with the current element.
 2                                      | cycle the Dash Magic with the current element.
 3                                      | cycle the Standard Magic with the current element.
 4                                      | cycle the Signature Magic with the current element.
 5                                      | cycle the Extra Magic 1 with the current element.
 6                                      | cycle the Extra Magic 2 with the current element.
 hold Alt + one of the 6 cycle mod keys | cycle between different elements.
 numpad0 + one of the 6 cycle mod keys  | cycle between different Movement magic in the same element.
 numpad1 + one of the 6 cycle mod keys  | cycle between different Projectile magic in the same element.
 numpad2 + one of the 6 cycle mod keys  | cycle between different Wave magic in the same element.
 numpad3 + one of the 6 cycle mod keys  | cycle between different Buff magic in the same element.
 numpad4 + one of the 6 cycle mod keys  | cycle between different Summon magic in the same element.
 numpad5 + one of the 6 cycle mod keys  | cycle between different Ward magic in the same element.
[Downloads]:
latest:
WizardOfLegend.CT
+6, table Update3.4, for patch 1.1
(358.82 KiB) Downloaded 3572 times
backup:
WizardOfLegend.CT
+6, table Update3.3
(733.2 KiB) Downloaded 837 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Jayfixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Wizard of Legend (v1.02d) +6 (table Update3.3)

Post by Jayfixx »

Awesome! thanks man! Were you able to find the gem value ?? I have been looking for a while now and can't :D

skinmealive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skinmealive »

How do you activate any of these things?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't have the right version of cheat engine installed
Last edited by skinmealive on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

b0dhimind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b0dhimind »

[QUOTE="Jayfixx, post: 46150, member: 17365"]Awesome! thanks man! Were you able to find the gem value ?? I have been looking for a while now and can't :D[/QUOTE]

+1 Gem value would be truly awesome...

b0dhimind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b0dhimind »

Awesomeness has arrived! Just add the following two address to your cheat engine and change them both to the amount of crystals you want.

469dc3e8 (type 4 bytes)

0d1a3538 (type 4 bytes)

I tried 9999 for both and it worked. :)

b0dhimind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b0dhimind »

Actually the 2nd address changes within the game... but the 1st address is the same. Have to find the 2nd address by scanning and seeing what changes when you buy. After 2 scans it should give you the two addresses you need to modify for crystals...

I don't think anybody could beat this game without unlimited crystals and HP... so hard >_<
Last edited by b0dhimind on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

usually the coin amount isn't too far from the gem count.

Jayfixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jayfixx »

I managed to change my gems manually with CE but can't for the life of me figure out how to keep it in a table, address seems to change on every new game.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[USER=17365]@Jayfixx[/USER]

table fetch the pointer for gem already. check [Gem Wallet].

also with the [b]Ignore Balance[/b] script, you don't need to pay attention to the Gem anymore.

Jayfixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jayfixx »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 46201, member: 177"][USER=17365]@Jayfixx[/USER]

table fetch the pointer for gem already. check [Gem Wallet].

also with the [B]Ignore Balance[/B] script, you don't need to pay attention to the Gem anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it works perfectly, I am new to CE and trying to learn :D so I was trying to figure out how to do it on my lonesome lol.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

is there something we can do that can determine what relics we are holding, and what Arcana are in our hands?

lerygibson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lerygibson »

^ would be nice if we can just enhance all arcana in our hands

Jayfixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jayfixx »

I have been trying to figure out the stage addresses but with no luck..

blueballsbuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blueballsbuu »

ok is it just me or is there literally nothing in this cheat table? i downloaded the latest version of CE, followed the instructions thru the tutorial, learned the things, then opened the table and it literally just says "enable" in the table list. am i missing something here?

edit. i literally wasn't doing it right.. . . . . . soooo nvm
Last edited by blueballsbuu on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

lerygibson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lerygibson »

I can find the arcana id and modify the slot to get the arcana you want but still have no clue about arcana enhancing