Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

[QUOTE="Sxsxarael, post: 45437, member: 2863"]It's working fine for me. You don't need the script always enabled for the skills to work.

I used the script, leveled my character to 20 using the console and the locked multiclass skills work with or without the cheat table.[/QUOTE]

Are you using the steam version (I'm using the gog version)? Because no matter what I do, after deactivating the script, the locked skills only stay useable once my character is lvl 25.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[QUOTE="Lyvewyrez, post: 45460, member: 17130"]you can make it auto highlight everything in game, then set the radius of detection, no cheats needed.

@OP,

is there a possibility of increasing the resources (more spell casts per tier) or giving non-class resources?[/QUOTE]

how you do that? Purple always reveal itself with the cheats we have now, but not everything blue.

Stenislao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stenislao »

Pointers don't work anymore

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Stenislao, post: 45464, member: 13091"]Pointers don't work anymore[/QUOTE]

It happend cos ur char above 20 lvl. With non leveled up char pointers still works. Unfortunately i dont know da wae to decrease level

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Nightliss, post: 45451, member: 250"]How about free crafting/enchanting?

BTW, I've used the table since the game released and had no issues (steam). Much appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

Many things can be done with console commands it seems. Using the table to keep achievements enabled is what you need.

Iroll20s to start

Craftingdebug gives you unlimited crafting ingredients.

freerecipestoggle makes things cost you nothing.

You can use freerecipestoggle to only make it not cost you nothing.

Agentile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agentile »

A bit of an odd request but I am receiving no help from Obsidian's technical support or any other avenue so I figured I'd try here. DOes anyone know how to teleport inside Tatzatl's house in the quest "The Man Who Chimes". THere's something wrong with a flag or some such other thing activating leaving me with no opportunity to conclude the quest or reach the objective NPC Tatzatl. His house door just does not appear for me and the NPC that is supposed to let me in is not there either. If anyone knows the commands to teleport any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

I'd love a cheat about injured crewmembers, if possible. :)

Either removing injuries, or reducing the recovery time to 1 day would be great.

devtek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by devtek »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45467, member: 1466"]Many things can be done with console commands it seems. Using the table to keep achievements enabled is what you need.

Iroll20s to start

Craftingdebug gives you unlimited crafting ingredients.

freerecipestoggle makes things cost you nothing.

You can use freerecipestoggle to only make it not cost you nothing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry kind of confused as to how to use the achievement enabling thing.

Steps: Run table, get in game, console type Iroll20s, enable the script.

Do I set the value to on or off? Do I have to reload after I get the pointer and then roll 20s again after I enable to script?

Side note, does anyone know how to use console commands for a character with more than one word in the name? I'm trying to add skill points to my player character and the console won't let me use the "player" parameter, it wants me to put in "Player_Playername" but I can't because I named my character with a space in it...

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Some good news. U can use "LearnAllAbilities" command to (obviously) learn all abilites from needed class. BUT i strongly recommend to NOT add abilites from not ur class cos u will get bug. This command let u learn even incompatible skills but u still cant use 8-9 level skills without "max power level" script on multiclass chars.

EDIT: This method not good for wizard cos this command gives u all subclass skills too so for wizard all of them disables al spells

[QUOTE="devtek, post: 45473, member: 12288"]Sorry kind of confused as to how to use the achievement enabling thing.

Do I set the value to on or off? Do I have to reload after I get the pointer and then roll 20s again after I enable to script?

Side note, does anyone know how to use console commands for a character with more than one word in the name? I'm trying to add skill points to my player character and the console won't let me use the "player" parameter, it wants me to put in "Player_Playername" but I can't because I named my character with a space in it...[/QUOTE]

U can find ur internal character name by "FindCharacter Player" command. And if ur name has space u should put it into quotes like "Player_Ur Character Name" so for example command to set Sleight Of Hand skill level will look like [I]Skill "Player_Ama Best Keeper" "Sleight Of Hand" 20[/I]
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Thu May 10, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Elterin, post: 45470, member: 77"]I'd love a cheat about injured crewmembers, if possible. :)

Either removing injuries, or reducing the recovery time to 1 day would be great.[/QUOTE]

I have no way to test it, but I think I have something in EDIT 4.5 for this. Let me know if it doesn't work.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="devtek, post: 45473, member: 12288"]Sorry kind of confused as to how to use the achievement enabling thing.

[/QUOTE]

If you enable the cheat option before you use Iroll20s then it keeps it turned off for you. You set the value to off to enable achievements again if you used the iroll20s without enabling the cheat option.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Any way to edit companions Class? I picked Rogue for Eder and now I regret not taking Fighter. Could you do it?

devtek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by devtek »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45474, member: 3809"]Some good news. U can use "LearnAllAbilities" command to (obviously) learn all abilites from needed class. BUT i strongly recommend to NOT add abilites from not ur class cos u will get bug. This command let u learn even incompatible skills but u still cant use 8-9 level skills without "max power level" script on multiclass chars.

EDIT: This method not good for wizard cos this command gives u all subclass skills too so for wizard all of them disables al spells

U can find ur internal character name by "FindCharacter Player" command. And if ur name has space u should put it into quotes like "Player_Ur Character Name" so for example command to set Sleight Of Hand skill level will look like [I]Skill "Player_Ama Best Keeper" "Sleight Of Hand" 20[/I][/QUOTE]

I could have sworn I tried to use quotes and it returned an error. Thanks. And thanks for the table / instructions Drummer.

zsun036
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zsun036 »

Is it possible to include a way to change reload time/weapon attack time/spell casting time??? Thank you very much

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

[QUOTE="devtek, post: 45479, member: 12288"]I could have sworn I tried to use quotes and it returned an error. Thanks. And thanks for the table / instructions Drummer.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you capitalize. Say your name is Doofus, you need to put "Player_Doofus" not just "player_doofus". If anything, you can just add other class spells to your character with addability.