Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by aanpsx »

SlyUser wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 am
aanpsx wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:41 am
===================
Table Updated!!!

===================
wepon1984's Table here
Thanks for the hard work! Though a question if I may, is there any leftover key-bind in this table? Don't want to accidentally enable a bunch of stuff that I don't know about and get really confused.
well, I think.... Yes... :? (except prinny days)
Just got no time to check it under compilation table yet..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

aanpsx wrote:
Understandable, is there a way to check the entire table's key binding or does one have to do it manually one by one with each script?
If there's really no way then I might just pull all the things I know I need out into a separate table to be sure I don't accidentally activate anything else.

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

SlyUser wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:13 am
aanpsx wrote:
Understandable, is there a way to check the entire table's key binding or does one have to do it manually one by one with each script?
If there's really no way then I might just pull all the things I know I need out into a separate table to be sure I don't accidentally activate anything else.
Add Sprite Pointer and remove (Maybe 99%) hotkey. [ Table Here ]

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Sprinter and Pugilist not in dropdown list:

Code: Select all

000C:Sprinter [add atk + spd]
0010:Pugilist [add atk + hit]

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

@SlyUser, why not open table in some text editor and delete <Hotkeys> section? works for me)

@aanpsx, adress for "Interrogation left" seems wrong: always 0"

egorass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egorass »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 am

edit 6:
1. Update to Curent version (v20181030)
2. Fix Broken Script (Multipliers Script)
3. Innocents Pointer
4. Charaworld bonus pointer
5. Add some address in pointer and tweak a little

edit 6.1:
1. Adding Sprite pointer
2. No Hotkey (I hope...)
Class EXP Multiplier dont work properly. No Class level up with Multiplier turned on.

Satsugeki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Satsugeki »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Re-uploading my merged table... guess the creator of the prinny day code wanted just to troll since he added 4 different hotkeys for it. I've cleaned the hotkeys in the assembly stuff(numbers) and any other hotkey button that i found in the middle of that so it would be safe to play with this table active instead. I've left the hotkey in the joystick(xbox/ps3) item and stat related that i created and also left the skill one. Also created a hotkey in numpad 1 to instant clear all accepted quests(it only affects this, so safe to use even while editing stuff). Have fun.

@xenoti this table here, check the compilation stuff to grab it anyway. Path in the table is: "compilation -> Other -> Version 8... -> Rpeat Usage Assembly Effects". There u will find the list of active stuff, i like to activate the inf turns on magichange and leave it frozen so i can keep on using that anyway, it's cool :3.

EDIT(10/29/2018):
Updated this table with the new item pointer by wepon1984, consider that it has more options including innocent modifiers now, so it may take more time to entirelly load an item now(depends on how many cores u have and stuff). For more reference, read "TABLE EXTRAS" down the cheats. Also forgot the code to dupe an item to other spaces while moving the arrow, re-added and re-uploaded.

For the people wondering whats the importance of innocents in items, they were what made us able to brick or bypass the game limites once we reached end-game, being able to multiply item effects based in character aptitude and item base stats(normally configured through their ranking). In earlier games, to reach max stats, needed right pack of innocents to certain kind of item + bonus from kills in LoC mode and also, higher amount of re-incarnations and total level in character to get an better initial boost and bonus when levelling up. People can find a list of innocent and effects simplfied and explained avaliable here: [Link]
So, either im missing something, or something in this table caused me to heal to full after every battle. I don't mind much, but I do want to get the hospital bonuses...

Also, it's a condition that seems to save, so there's that too. I could just be missing something, but the only things I used in the table were the weapon/skill/class/mana multipliers.

XxYzZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxYzZ »

HOW TO USE THIS
i dont know if im doing it correctly or not
i just want to use the GOD MODE AND INSTA KILL tho

egorass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egorass »

Satsugeki wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:48 pm
JorgeFFC wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Re-uploading my merged table... guess the creator of the prinny day code wanted just to troll since he added 4 different hotkeys for it. I've cleaned the hotkeys in the assembly stuff(numbers) and any other hotkey button that i found in the middle of that so it would be safe to play with this table active instead. I've left the hotkey in the joystick(xbox/ps3) item and stat related that i created and also left the skill one. Also created a hotkey in numpad 1 to instant clear all accepted quests(it only affects this, so safe to use even while editing stuff). Have fun.

@xenoti this table here, check the compilation stuff to grab it anyway. Path in the table is: "compilation -> Other -> Version 8... -> Rpeat Usage Assembly Effects". There u will find the list of active stuff, i like to activate the inf turns on magichange and leave it frozen so i can keep on using that anyway, it's cool :3.

EDIT(10/29/2018):
Updated this table with the new item pointer by wepon1984, consider that it has more options including innocent modifiers now, so it may take more time to entirelly load an item now(depends on how many cores u have and stuff). For more reference, read "TABLE EXTRAS" down the cheats. Also forgot the code to dupe an item to other spaces while moving the arrow, re-added and re-uploaded.

For the people wondering whats the importance of innocents in items, they were what made us able to brick or bypass the game limites once we reached end-game, being able to multiply item effects based in character aptitude and item base stats(normally configured through their ranking). In earlier games, to reach max stats, needed right pack of innocents to certain kind of item + bonus from kills in LoC mode and also, higher amount of re-incarnations and total level in character to get an better initial boost and bonus when levelling up. People can find a list of innocent and effects simplfied and explained avaliable here: [Link]
So, either im missing something, or something in this table caused me to heal to full after every battle. I don't mind much, but I do want to get the hospital bonuses...

Also, it's a condition that seems to save, so there's that too. I could just be missing something, but the only things I used in the table were the weapon/skill/class/mana multipliers.
Compilation table [updated to v20181030 ] -> Other-> other -- plok's table-> Cheat Shop Options-> Auto-Heal at Base Active (turn off)

Xenoti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenoti »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:11 am
SlyUser wrote:
aanpsx wrote:
I looked everywhere i could open in the table but I saw nothing for revenge mode, did I just miss it?

Xenoti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenoti »

aanpsx wrote:
SlyUser wrote:
aanpsx wrote:
I looked everywhere i could open in the table but I saw nothing for revenge mode, did I just miss it?

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

egorass wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:44 pm
aanpsx wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 am

edit 6:
1. Update to Curent version (v20181030)
2. Fix Broken Script (Multipliers Script)
3. Innocents Pointer
4. Charaworld bonus pointer
5. Add some address in pointer and tweak a little

edit 6.1:
1. Adding Sprite pointer
2. No Hotkey (I hope...)
Class EXP Multiplier dont work properly. No Class level up with Multiplier turned on.
Can confirm, the stars fill up to the 4th for some reason but no class level up message and doesn't fill higher. Checking with character pointer I can see the values exceeds what needs to master each class level by a huge margin. This doesn't use to happen with the old multiplier, although the old one does still have the exp amount exceed the required by a huge margin the class level up mechanic still functions normally. Turning the multiplier off and finishing an enemy fixes this but that's really annoying to do with every character you want to level up.
Am now checking the old multiplier VS the one aanPSX made for this update, can see a lot of difference with the script, attempting to figure out what...

Update: Nope I can't do it I'm clueless when it comes to this.
Last edited by SlyUser on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Xenoti wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 pm
aanpsx wrote:
SlyUser wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=66525#p66525

runefactor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by runefactor »

aanpsx wrote:

Missed 5, table/compilation/other -- plok's/cheat shop all 5 options have hotkeys still.

SlyUser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlyUser »

Update! I figured out how to update @Kratos284 s Class Exp Gain script, turns out you just add the "jl disgaea5.exe+15E96E"s' 15E96E value by 20 Hex, to 15E98E, and it works! Doing some more testing to see if it's stable but I'm feeling hopeful.