BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Hopit
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by Hopit » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 am

Is it possible to have an option for allies and allied buildings to have god mode?

marcius2d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by marcius2d » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:44 am

Can some one update this to 1.3.1 ?

Kraznova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by Kraznova » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm

It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.

Toleot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:46 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by Toleot » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:00 am

Thank you for this awesome table. Do you know how to enable debug console menu like this screenshot?
Image

User avatar
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by CoffeeKitty » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Kraznova wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.
i second this, i would also pay for a roguetech version.

dumhed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by dumhed » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 pm

In case anyone else is still looking... the table is still working for me on Steam v1.5

User avatar
adamn00b
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:30 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by adamn00b » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm
Kraznova wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.
i second this, i would also pay for a roguetech version.
Just been testing the current steam table with Roguetech everything seems to work. To enable it delete the lines begining with assert near the top of the script

DingooS
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:30 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by DingooS » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:30 pm

anyone has a table for tech points and medical points?

guiwendt85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by guiwendt85 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:42 am

adamn00b wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm
Kraznova wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.
i second this, i would also pay for a roguetech version.
Just been testing the current steam table with Roguetech everything seems to work. To enable it delete the lines begining with assert near the top of the script
How can I do this?

GaleBosna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by GaleBosna » Sat May 18, 2019 3:22 pm

pls update

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Csimbi, Google Adsense [Bot], MBRKiNG