BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hirtenlulu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hirtenlulu »

Thx for the Table ...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

My phone died from this thread :confused:

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zxeait »

Sunbeam went pew pew.

cowbot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cowbot »

Hey, Sunbeam, can you also look for an in-battle morale cheat (freeze/increase)?

hawkins
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hawkins »

Would love a God Mode without Damage buffs if possible, Thanks for what you did as well.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="diabloamezon, post: 43778, member: 168"]First of all, thanks for the table.

Second, I have a question. Is there a way to edit your godmode? I just need damage output to normal.[/QUOTE]

yeah, maybe some kind of multiplier option in the table. so you could enter the value of what dmg boost you want.

Grey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grey »

Also having trouble trying to edit Inventory, was keen to test Double Heat Sinks but when i edit the number they bug out after confirmation, cannot seem to get more than the original one i stripped off the first SLDF Highlander you get from the mission

squall23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squall23 »

Would it be possible to upload a table with separate God Mode entries? As in have damage reduction but no damage multiplier, etc? If not, is there a way that I can edit the table to fit my requests?

Rev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rev »

Seconding this, the damage makes it really difficult to salvage mechs while the immortality makes it rather easy to succeed. Salvage is basically how you will get mechs late game, the damage basically insta destroys the mech making it to where you only get 1 of 3 possible pieces of salvage.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

ditto, i love the table, and its really fun annihilating everything, its not so useful for collecting salvage.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Thanks for the table :)

ToddC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ToddC »

Anyone know how to get the skill cap for skills to 4? Changing it in the SimGameConstants doesnt seem to do anything.

cowbot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cowbot »

[QUOTE="ToddC, post: 43871, member: 13526"]Anyone know how to get the skill cap for skills to 4? Changing it in the SimGameConstants doesnt seem to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried actually getting all 4 skills and testing their effects in battle? Also, there's only 2 active skills: multitarget and sensor lock. Try getting those first and then other two. And then test effects in an actual battle (you should get guarded status when not moving on your turn from guts tree).

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

Thx for table SunBeam.
Last edited by hentai-sama on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Any chance of a "no heat" option?

Also, just point out, the CH trainer has options for super armor/structure and no armor/structure. Basically turn on the the cheat for super armor, right click a mech and mouse over all the sections. Anything you mouse over gets set to like 9999999 armor. Then just turn it off and you're basically unkillable for the fight.

The no armor thing works the same, and basically sets things to 1. So I've been using that to set a mech's head to 1 structure/armor, and give the rest of it super armor. I then just try to hit the head or keep knocking over the mech (as a pilot kill gets you 3 salvage for the mech).

They also have a "AI doesn't attack" option that seems to make the AI brainless for the most part. They'll just run together and clump up, doing pretty much nothing. Which naturally makes it all the easier to focus on taking your time to kill the pilot of a mech. lol

Anything like that would be awesome if you could do it too.
Last edited by Lord Blade on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.