BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

No need to activate Mono. That's what Enable script does. I did not say "enable Mono", did I? Also, Numpad 7 and Numpad 9 work as toggles. This means you press it once, makes value 1; press it again, makes it 0. All I said is you can [B]ALSO[/B] edit it manually.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ewanwalker_2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ewanwalker_2001 »

[QUOTE="RingoBingoDingo, post: 44900, member: 17015"]Sometimes Its hard for people to put things easy for KISS sake.

Lets go:

Start the Game

Start BattleTechCT

Open the game process

Check "Activate Mono Features" in the "Mono" Tab of CE

Activate (X the Box) "Enable"

Activate (X the Box) "Cheat Handler"

Activate (X the Box) "Debug"

Switch into the game (Home/Shipscreen)

Press numpad 7

Switch to CE, check the Value of "Allow Debug" - the ?? should have turned to value 0

Change that value to 1

Back to the game (Again Home/Shipscreen) press - (for me the button next to right shift key)

Debug opens, have fun.

If you save your game after it is enabled it stays enabled for this savegame.

So you dont need to fire up CE everytime.

Kudos to Sunbeam for the work.[/QUOTE]

I just had to register and say that this order worked for me tonight when I was having all sorts of problems with it yesterday. Hopefully others who were having problems will find this order works for them. Thank you Ringo.

And of course thanks to Sunbeam for the table and the effort put into it.

Fuel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fuel »

Is there any was to edit the stats for the pilot?

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

yes, using the debug widget, there is an update stats bit, for company as well as the mechwarriors

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Editin stats by debug widget seems useless cos mechwarrior dont get any skill or traits

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ They do. Once applied, click on another mech, then click on yours again. Update doesn't happen visually on the spot.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi guys ..sunbeam..you of all must give our tables master a break.. he s been helping us n assist us in a short u turn way..we must all appreciate the effort of our grand master tables...i must thanks all sifu.. master of table creator for their work n time..tq sir

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Date[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Table Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Game Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Platform[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Notes[/B]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

180503-LIVE-277R

[/TD]

[TD]

Steam

[/TD]

[TD]

Consolidation of previous options + method to [I]patch[/I] [B]God Mode[/B] to your liking

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B][U]Update #4[/U][/B]

[LIST]

[*]maintenance update comprised of all previous features (updated/modified)

[/LIST]

[B][U]Instructions Recap[/U][/B]

[LIST=1]

[*]Run game, open Cheat Engine, select [I]BattleTech.exe[/I] from the list of processes.

[*]Activate [B][Enable][/B] script (do not manually activate Mono, the script does it for you!).

[*]Activate [B]Cheat Handler[/B] script.

[/LIST]

[B][U]Features, Hotkeys Recap[/U][/B]

[LIST]

[*][B]Numpad 0[/B] -- will execute the developer [FONT=Courier New]DEBUG_PlayerOneGodMode()[/FONT] function; note this function is stackable -- the more you press the key, the more it multiplies to the amount.

[*][B]Numpad 1[/B] -- toggles Free Camera on/off (google what 'toggling' means if you don't get it).

[*][B]Numpad 2[/B] -- toggles game Speed to faster/normal.

[*][B]Numpad 3[/B] -- adds Morale amount defined by the default/custom amount in the table; you can edit this amount before using the hotkey.

[*][B]Numpad 4[/B] -- adds Funds amounts defined by the default/custom amount in the table; you can edit this amount before using the hotkey.

[*][B]Numpad 7[/B] -- toggles [FONT=Courier New]DebugWidget[/FONT] condition on/off; press it one time, then use [B]Minus[/B] key while at Leopard menu; it doesn't work in battle!

[*][B]Numpad 9[/B] -- toggles [FONT=Courier New]Console[/FONT] condition on/off; press it one time, then press [B]Ctrl+Tilde[/B] 3-4 times to cycle through the console states; while in battle, press [B]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/B] to open a dev GUI in your top-left part of the screen; you will find there quite a few options to play with.

[/LIST]

[B][U]Notes[/U][/B]

[LIST]

[*]If game crashes after doing 1, 2, 3 as you enter a battle map, then your version of the [FONT=Courier New]BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:Update[/FONT] doesn't match latest Steam version I'm using; if that's the case, [I]with game restarted and steps 1, 2 done[/I], open Memory Viewer, then Ctrl+G, paste in BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:Update and hit OK. Take a screenshot of the window and post it up for inspection (or PM me); I'll help out

[*]some keyboards don't have the [B]Minus[/B] key where it's supposed to be (as in, between 0 and the + and Backspace keys); just in case you wonder why nothing happens when you want to bring up the [I]DebugWidget[/I]

[*]in case Numpad 7 or Numpad 9 don't do shit, please check your AV or any other software you have running that may interfere with hotkey press intercept; just so you know, if those two don't do nothing, so would Numpad 0 do nothing (normally, if it works, you will see [FONT=Courier New]GOD MODE[/FONT] text spawned by your Mechs; this is a way to check if the handler works or not)

[*]for [FONT=Courier New]God Mode[/FONT] patching see next post

[/LIST]

Enjoy!
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="ReeChan, post: 44823, member: 16982"]I have a question, is there a tutorial or any help I can get to teach me how to change this line:

-> weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 10f, -1, true);

to

-> weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 1.0f, -1, true);

in the assembly-csharp.dll for this game?[/QUOTE]

[B][U][FONT=Courier New]DEBUG_PlayerOneGodMode()/SetGodMode()[/FONT] Patching[/U][/B]

1) Open game, open CE, load table, activate [B][Enable][/B] script.

2) Open Memory Viewer in CE, press Ctrl+G and paste in [FONT=Courier New]BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode[/FONT]. Hit OK.

3) Find these lines:

[code]

BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+63 - F3 0F10 05 75030000 - movss xmm0,[BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+3e0] { [0.10] }

BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+cd - F3 0F10 05 FB020000 - movss xmm0,[BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+3d0] { [0.10] }

BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+153 - 6A 01 - push 01 { 1 }

BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+1bd - F3 0F10 05 FB010000 - movss xmm0,[BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+3c0] { [10.00] }

BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+214 - F3 0F10 05 94010000 - movss xmm0,[BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+3b0] { [-20.00] }

[/code]

Here's where they are in the function:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4ajHVzP.png[/IMG]

4) Add to table the corresponding addresses you see between the brackets (e.g.: BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+3e0) for first two and last two (ignore the [I]push 1[/I] for now). Set type to [B]Float[/B].

5) You should now have 4 addresses in your list:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/IbBhJuF.png[/IMG]

6) Rename them so you know which is which:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XhPOUUU.png[/IMG]

Now, if you don't want the [B]DamagePerShot[/B] multiplied by 10, change fDamagePerShot's value to 1.

7) Once you've done that, activate [B]Cheat Handler[/B] script and use Numpad 0 like before. All others will be affected, but DamagePerShot (will be multiplied with 1 instead of 10). You may do the same with the rest.

8) The push 1 command corresponds to [B]IgnorePilotInjuries[/B]. If you don't want this activated as well, just Ctrl+G to [FONT=Courier New]BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode+153[/FONT] address and change [FONT=Courier New]push 01[/FONT] to [FONT=Courier New]push 00[/FONT]. Remember, do all of this BEFORE using Numpad 0, else just adjust the floats/byte so that everything is reset.

And no whining you can't do it; it doesn't get simpler than this.

BR,

Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Given Mono will JIT the above function almost differently with each run of the game, I wrote a script that does the following:

[LIST]

[*]with Activate Mono enabled, finds [I]BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode[/I] function == prologue

[*]scans first 0x100 bytes to find "45 33 ED E9 ?? ?? ?? ??" location (open above screenshot and check for these bytes near the prologue of the function); it finds the JMP location

[*]it calculates where the JMP lands

[*]from the JMP destination searches 0x100 bytes for a "C3" (RET) == epilogue

[/LIST]

So now we have start and end (prologue and epilogue) of SetGodMode function.

[LIST]

[*]within the above range I am next scanning for "F3 0F 10 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3" (movss xmm0,[static]) locations

[*]within SetGodMode there should be 4 of them (see my yellow highlights, 2 at top, 1 push, 2 near the end)

[*]if scan returns 4 addresses, then read the pointer and register a symbol to it: fDamageReductionMultiplierAll, fReceivedInstabilityMultiplier, fDamagePerShot, fAccuracyModifier

[/LIST]

That way I get all of them "dynamically" :D Here's a visual representation of the above:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/DmSMAua.png[/img]

I'll post updated table soon. Another change I've done is to remove the handler hotkeys, use BOOLs for status check-ups, thus allowing you to set your own hotkeys as you see fit. Also, the hotkeys come with sounds :) "God Mode executed" as speech, for example, so you know WTF has happened when you've hit the key.

Soon, real soon ;)
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Date[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Table Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Game Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Platform[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Notes[/B]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

180503-LIVE-277R

[/TD]

[TD]

Steam

[/TD]

[TD]

Short update of 1.4.

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B][U]Update #5[/U][/B]

[LIST]

[*]Revamped the [B]Cheat Handler[/B], adding [I]BOOLs[/I] instead of predefined hotkeys for the options; you will now see this:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WLufYbI.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Houtvpb.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]So, when you hit [B]Numpad 0[/B], for example, you will hear "god mode executed" :) You can change the hotkey to your liking now. Also, keep in mind that even if you don't have Cheat Handler enabled, pressing Numpad 0 will trigger that sound; however, nothing will happen -- just a sound.

[*]Added another script in [I][ Debug ][/I] section called [B]Get SetGodMode Floats[/B]. What this does is what I mentioned in the above post. My personal recommendation:

[LIST]

[*]activate [ Enable ]

[*]activate Get SetGodMode Floats; wait for a few seconds so they get populated; change them to your liking

[*]activate Cheat Handler, use God Mode (Numpad 0)

[/LIST]

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/A3kccdR.png[/IMG]

Enjoy!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir sunbeam..i really envy u a lot n other young master table..just to say sincerely..i appreciated all your effort..ya sir sunbeam..can sir did a trainer for princess maker 5..for my birthday daughter as gift..on my side..i wil try to be patron.. tq

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@[USER=2027]danielye[/USER]e: You've already expressed your need in [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/princess-maker-5-cheat-table-steam.6736']this[/URL] topic. People often think table makers can easily create content for any game, as if writing a table is just pure math - apply some formula and table works. On the contrary, one knows how to create a table for a specific game only after studying that game. And it takes time. The fact that you ask me to make a table for another game in this topic, which is for a different game, doesn't help your cause or determine me to get the game and train it.

Sorry, you'll have to keep asking the guy to update his table.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

neorandomcheater
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by neorandomcheater »

nice table sunny, works great. also figured out the reg edit devmode thanks for that too.

any way to duplicate rare weapons? like if I have or find 1 really sweet ppc, but I want 12 of them for my lance of awesomes? seen trainers with get 99 of an item on purchase, but that would only help if I find the weapon for sale.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

t

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45505, member: 12587"]@[USER=2027]danielye[/USER]e: You've already expressed your need in [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/princess-maker-5-cheat-table-steam.6736']this[/URL] topic. People often think table makers can easily create content for any game, as if writing a table is just pure math - apply some formula and table works. On the contrary, one knows how to create a table for a specific game only after studying that game. And it takes time. The fact that you ask me to make a table for another game in this topic, which is for a different game, doesn't help your cause or determine me to get the game and train it.

Sorry, you'll have to keep asking the guy to update his table.[/QUOTE]

thanks sunbeam..i understand