BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45483, member: 12587"]

[...]

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

wonderful table! thank you for all the effort, SunBeam.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

thnk SUNBEAM for all your hard work its much appreciated,works great thnx

Ravenbear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ravenbear »

I know this has to be user error, but I cannot get the out of combat widget to work, it will not let me x the box. The combat one will.. It worked yesterday for me.. Anything I might not be doing right? I followed the directions. But there might be something I am missing.. Sorry for being a pest..

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

how do i get the debug window to open again,when i first set the cheats to work the debug window opened i changed a few things & saved my game trainer still works but can no longer open the debug window to change things,any ideas

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What does "toggle" mean to you? Once you discover that, see if it works again. Then please barge in and let everyone know of your discovery.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

You are a scholar and a saint. Debug option works like a dream!

On another note, does anyone know any debug commands to add certain salvage to your inventory? I'm a fan of LosTech.

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

[B][SIZE=7]Corsair Gaming K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard was the problem, for some [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=7]unknown[/SIZE][B][SIZE=7] reason it changed the key to open the debug from - to / dont know why but all ok now, thnx sunbeam for a great trainer[/SIZE][/B]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=11503]@wilbur[/USER]: We know this already; it's been discussed several times. Please do your due diligence and read everything that'd help your cause.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Date[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Table Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Game Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Platform[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Notes[/B]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

1.0.2-277R

[/TD]

[TD]

Steam

[/TD]

[TD]

Removed all hooks. Added [B]MechEffectStats_do[/B] to the Cheat Handler.

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Small update:

[LIST]

[*]removed all hooks; Cheat Handler doesn't rely on function prologues anymore, thus table should be compatible with all game versions out there

[*]added [B]Numpad 5[/B] (you can customize hotkey) that will set given EffectStat (as long as it's of [B]Float[/B] type) to all Mechs in your party

[/LIST]

How to work with it:

[LIST]

[*]Load game, load mission, open CE, target [I]BattleTech.exe[/I], load table. Activate [I][ Enable ][/I] script:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/tioPrur.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]Expand [I][ Debug ][/I] section, activate [I]Get SetGodMode Floats[/I] script. You'll see the below:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/gCoSea5.png[/IMG]

Note I've changed the defaults to those values; that's how I like to play. You may change them as you please.

[LIST]

[*]Now, enable [I]Cheat Handler[/I] script, go in-game, hit [B]Numpad 0[/B] to execute SetGodMode. You'll hear Mr. Robot talking to ya and see this in-game:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ikPmAsv.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]Next-up, enable [I]Fix WeaponHeatMultiplier in Cheat Handler[/I] script; this will adjust an already compiled function in the handler that just needs fixing of several parameters; ripped it from the JIT-ed SetGodMode. Note that it will take a few seconds to get enabled -- as it performs memory scans in Lua -- so [B]don't freak out CE's frozen![/B]

[*]Once done and you see it enabled, press [B]Numpad 5[/B] to execute the fixed handler function. You will hear a sound. What this will do is to set [I]WeaponHeatMultiplier[/I] to 0.001 for all your Mechs :) You can change this value by altering the value of [I]fWeaponHeatMultiplier[/I] entry in the table:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XYTNzQB.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]If you want to change hotkey, head to [I][Toggles][/I] section and change it there:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/JvoM0ix.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]That being said, what you now need to do with every battle you play is hit [I]Numpad 0[/I] (to execute SetGodMode so all those 5 Stats are set), then [I]Numpad 5[/I] to reduce WeaponHeatMultiplier; that's it!

[*]You will have to redo all the above if you terminate game process OR restart it (or, for some reason game crashes).

[/LIST]

Lastly, please don't ask me how to do modify some EffectStat you want; instead study my code or ask someone else. I've posted this as a proof of concept. See [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech.6563/page-4#post-44046']this[/URL] post for relevant Mech [B]EffectStats[/B]; in similar fashion you can do it for Mech Weapons ;)

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skooter »

Very impressive Mr. Sunbeam. :p
Last edited by Skooter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manji
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Manji »

can confirm: works with the latest steam patch that went online [I]after[/I] you released your table v1.6

Ian_Wolff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ian_Wolff »

Hey there Sunbeam, thank you for the trainer and keeping up working on it. I am sadly forced to keep using the 1.5 version of the table instead of the 1.6 myself because it seems to cause a rather interesting problem on my end. If i Use the 1.6 table and I save the game and load said game, i have a darkened screen with all mechs visibly intact but icon's showing the pilots to be dead without being able to select anyone or anything or progress moves.

But hey, I'm using the GoG bought version and the 1.5 table works perfectly fine for me, so no complaints there. Can't expect everything to work all the time for all versions :)
Last edited by Ian_Wolff on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

is there any way at all to use CE to reset my pilot skills? modding a respec is a no-go. and save editing is a no-go due to obfuscated data that can't be accessed.

i was hoping maybe i could use CE to get pilot data and either edit current skills or reset them entirely, any thoughts?

ncviet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ncviet »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 45978, member: 12587"]

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Date[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Table Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Game Version[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Platform[/B]

[/TD]

[TD]

[B]Notes[/B]

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

1.0.2-277R

[/TD]

[TD]

Steam

[/TD]

[TD]

Removed all hooks. Added [B]MechEffectStats_do[/B] to the Cheat Handler.

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Small update:

[LIST]

[*]removed all hooks; Cheat Handler doesn't rely on function prologues anymore, thus table should be compatible with all game versions out there

[*]added [B]Numpad 5[/B] (you can customize hotkey) that will set given EffectStat (as long as it's of [B]Float[/B] type) to all Mechs in your party

[/LIST]

How to work with it:

[LIST]

[*]Load game, load mission, open CE, target [I]BattleTech.exe[/I], load table. Activate [I][ Enable ][/I] script:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/tioPrur.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]Expand [I][ Debug ][/I] section, activate [I]Get SetGodMode Floats[/I] script. You'll see the below:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/gCoSea5.png[/IMG]

Note I've changed the defaults to those values; that's how I like to play. You may change them as you please.

[LIST]

[*]Now, enable [I]Cheat Handler[/I] script, go in-game, hit [B]Numpad 0[/B] to execute SetGodMode. You'll hear Mr. Robot talking to ya and see this in-game:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ikPmAsv.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]Next-up, enable [I]Fix WeaponHeatMultiplier in Cheat Handler[/I] script; this will adjust an already compiled function in the handler that just needs fixing of several parameters; ripped it from the JIT-ed SetGodMode. Note that it will take a few seconds to get enabled -- as it performs memory scans in Lua -- so [B]don't freak out CE's frozen![/B]

[*]Once done and you see it enabled, press [B]Numpad 5[/B] to execute the fixed handler function. You will hear a sound. What this will do is to set [I]WeaponHeatMultiplier[/I] to 0.001 for all your Mechs :) You can change this value by altering the value of [I]fWeaponHeatMultiplier[/I] entry in the table:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XYTNzQB.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]If you want to change hotkey, head to [I][Toggles][/I] section and change it there:

[/LIST]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/JvoM0ix.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*]That being said, what you now need to do with every battle you play is hit [I]Numpad 0[/I] (to execute SetGodMode so all those 5 Stats are set), then [I]Numpad 5[/I] to reduce WeaponHeatMultiplier; that's it!

[*]You will have to redo all the above if you terminate game process OR restart it (or, for some reason game crashes).

[/LIST]

Lastly, please don't ask me how to do modify some EffectStat you want; instead study my code or ask someone else. I've posted this as a proof of concept. See [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech.6563/page-4#post-44046']this[/URL] post for relevant Mech [B]EffectStats[/B]; in similar fashion you can do it for Mech Weapons ;)

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

Hi im using steam version of this game 1.04. I only use the fund code. Every time i press it i saw the money raise up but then the game crash??. Try the new save game still crash

wildwinds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wildwinds »

I've downloaded the table and followed all of the instructions to use it but as soon as I click the enable checkbox I get this error message: "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll "

That is unless I uninstall and reinstall CE6.7, then it works until I start CE6.7 the next time then it's back to failure. Incidentally I have a similar issue with Frostpunk, I posted on the CE official forums but got no help. Anyone have any ideas?