Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nikolino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by nikolino »

The feature that can be cool is to be able to remove the time limit for the boss rush/the hush.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

Amazing job man, i have an old table from Afterbirth that has the Gambling/Stores, Devil/Agel and the Boss Rush/Hush scripts. But i have no idea how to do the amazing things you do. ill link it so that you can take a look maybe you can understand the code.
Attachments
isaac-ng.CT
(233.21 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Yeah, I looked at that table and the problem is that all the codes are from afterbirth, and we are on afterbirth plus with the booster pack update. the code structure is entirely different than what it was making the table pretty useless to me lol. that means I have to find and rewrite the entire script from scratch which is what I've been doing for the previous ones and I was trying to do for the past 2 days and unfortunately, I can't find the memory location for the doors any of them Hush/Rush/devil/angel. I keep hitting dead ends.I did find the value for the Store donation machine, but again I can't find the flag that controls when the machine brakes. I tried binary, byte, 2 bytes 4-byte float all gets eliminated. If there is someone here with more knowledge on how to find these things I am more than willing to listen but I think I have reached the limit of what I can do in terms of this game. I'll try for a bit longer and then later tonight I am going to release the new update with the new scripts I wrote and then just leave it at that.

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

I see, that is the problem them. But in any case you are doing a great job man ^^

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Ok, Here it is, as promised last update until the game updates. I really tried to find the doors but unfortunately, I am unable to since I am not experienced enough. However, I did make 4 new scripts that I think you guys would like. so here it goes:

-Added a test script that may or may not works for 100 % devil chance. this was the most I could do regarding any door. :cry: and honestly it may or may not work. just give yourself a goat head and the duality. waaay easier ;) .

-Added pointer for Store Donation Machine. Activate the script and add one coin to the Donation machine and the pointer should populate. then change the number to any value you want. add another coin and the machine should update to the value you typed+1.

-Added pointer for Greed Donation Machine.Activate the script and add one coin to the Donation machine and the pointer should populate. then change the number to any value you want . add another coin and the machine should update to the value you typed+1.

-Added a script that would stop the game from pausing when you switch window in game. so the game will no longer pause when alt-tabbing in middle of the game. In fact it will remove the pause menu in its entirety.

I am sorry that I couldn't find the script/values for the Doors, however, If you want to reach the boss rush you can use the Floor script I made and for the Current Floor change the value to 5 and when you reach the boss the boss rush door will open cause the game will think you are in depth 2 even though you won't fight Mom's foot. Same with Hush, change the floor to 7 and the Hush door will open even though you didn't fight the heart. you could also do it on the fly. change value to 5, empress into boss, open boss rush fight then get out, then change the value to 7, get out of the boss room go back in and the door should change into the Hush room. I did add a drop down menu for it for your convenience. The only downside to this is that you have to do this within the time limit. otherwise, you can do this on the first basement floor. Hope at least this workaround helps.

As Always Hope you enjoy! :D
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated 1.5.CT
-Added 100% Devil Chance Script (Test)
-Added Pointer script for Store and Greed Donation Machine
-Added No Pause Menu Script
(235.35 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Thanks SO MUCH Alucain! Hopefully I was of some help providing archived scripts that you could borrow aspects from or something. I just got on today after my last post and I saw this!

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

Hi, thank you for your time and effort, I don't know what I am doing wrong, but the pedestal scripts doesn't work for me, I can not change the value, but other things like pick ups (bombs, coins, key), item held, trinkets and cards works perfect.

The thing is, I am in the pedestal room and when I am trying to use the pedestal script, I can't change the value for example ID: 347 (Diplopia).

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thank you for all the kind words. Regarding the Pedestal script, make sure you activate the script first, then Touch the item or the empty pedestal, and now you should be able to change the value, then touch the empty pedestal again to pick the item you set the value for. Hope this clear it up a bit on how to use the pedestal script.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Again, thanks for making the table, but there exists a script where you don't have to pick up the item to change it. An example of how it worked is in uidsea's video here [Link]
It looks like it makes it so whatever item you set it to, no mater what item is originally on the pedestal, will be that item you picked. Alucain, do your magic. 8-)

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

I tested the pedestal script and unfortunately, there is no way that could happen. I tried finding an earlier place in the memory but this is the only place where it is being injected at. For the pointer to work though since it's an access script and not a read script, the script has to read and detect the pedestal so the code could go through that part of the memory at least once for the pointer to be recognized hence the value changing from "? sign" to a 0 or an actual value. Now I do remember that the script was like that before however, I believe that the games own script has changed to be like that since when I put the debugger to see what is writing to that address it shows me nothing. meaning the game is only accessing it and not writing to it. This is a game limitation and not the script itself and unfortunately, you are stuck with picking up whatever the game gives you first since that's the only way for the memory at that location to be populated so my script can intercept it and write a different value to it.This is also the case for the Donation machines as well hence the reason why you have to drop a coin in it for the pointers to populate. Hope this shed some light. Either that or my knowledge is limiting me. 98 percent sure it's the game, in this case, lol ;) I will play with it a bit more just for that 2 percent chance but don't get your hopes up 8-) .

Edit: Short version: Games have 2 kinds of scripts. ones that run constantly like the number of hearts or keys, which is why the moment you turn on the script you get access to those, and ones that run the script only when they need to like the stat screen and in this case the pedestal screen. they only work when you invoke the game to access them like going into the stat screen or hitting the pedestal itself. This will help with the performance of the game and helps with its stability. At some point, the script that accesses the pedestal kept running constantly but I am guessing as the game got updated and more and more items and scripts gotten added to it, they had to probably make the script run conditionally to increase the performance and its stability. So yeah if there is a way to make it run constantly at least for me it's impossible.

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

Hey Alucain, fantastic work on the table, and thank you very much!

Just so you know, you can disable the pause menu without any hacks by just setting "PauseOnFocusLost=0" in the options.ini file. = p

A small request:
In the "Player Pointers" section, can you add in the base address to the table/array that holds all of the count of every item that the player has? It should be just an array that is 4 bytes long * the number of total items in the game (519). In Afterbirth, it was at offset 0A833208 for Sad Onion, which is item ID #1. +4 bytes would be The Inner Eye, and so forth.

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

Also, here is a script that allows the debug console in non-modded gameplay. This is a much simpler way to just do anything you want without having to write or update any tedious ASM. For example, the "Invulnerability" script is achieved by just typing "debug 3". The "Unlimited Red Hearts" script is achieved by just typing "debug 4". "Unlimited Item Usage" is just "debug 8". And so forth.

Credit goes to blcd for creating this.
Attachments
isaac-ng-console.ct
(541 Bytes) Downloaded 70 times

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Nice work everyone! Maybe if I do some digging I can find the table uidsea used too.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

OK everyone I did my digging. This isn't the exact table he used, but I'm sure it uses the same/identical pedestal script. Hopefully you can analyze the code to see if you could get it to work on current versions. This is meant for regular afterbirth by the way, so if people want to i think they can run regular afterbirth and it would run fine. This table was last edited on 12/23/15 from the archive.

I just realized this is like history in the making. Like, after years and years of forum posts just *wooosh* vanished. But here we are! We're on a different site, but still updating and enjoying the game like we did years ago. It may not be the same but it's as close as it can get at the moment.
Attachments
isaac-ng (3).ct
(319.59 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alphasoldier »

Making a post here so my next post shows up on the next page. Where hopefully people will notice a proper table. Sue me.

You know, given you browse the forums 15 posts per page. If you don't, my apologies.
Last edited by Alphasoldier on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.