Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by DwarfWarden »

I must be doing something wrong with the tables here, please help me correct whatever it is I'm doing, because no matter what I do I am incapable of getting these scripts to work and that has been the case for months now. The latest table was downloaded thousands of times so I know this is clearly my fault but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

To start: I have the latest updated Steam version of TBoI:Afterbirth, it's installed on my 64-bit Windows 8.1 computer. I have the latest cheat table from this thread, the one that was framworked by Alucain and updated by romkansk. I have the latest CheatEngine. To make extra special sure it should be working, I have confirmed CheatEngine works on basic stuff like using the simple find-value thing to do something like set my money to 99 after I pick up a few pennies. I downloaded the cheat table, it is named isaac-ng.CT (but to confirm it is in fact the isaac-ng-BP3-1.5.CT that romkansk uploaded). Also I have both the game and CE set to Run as Administrator, just in case.

Method 1: I open CT. I open TBoI:A. I use the flashing attach button from CE to attach it to TBoI:A, choosing to load the table. I go into a regular bog-standard run. I click on "Easy Attach" on the table, then I click "Player Scripts". Both of these boxes gain an 'X' in them. Then I click on "Invulnerability", and it doesn't respond. I can't get the 'X' to appear in that box and I still take damage (tested even going down to death). I try "Unlimited Red Hearts", nothing happens. I try all the other scripts, both those under "Player Scripts" and those under others, nothing works. Only the "Shop Scripts" section will get an 'X' in the box and the scripts that drop-down from there don't work either.

Method 2: I open CT, open TBoI:A, load the table, then click "Easy Attach", as opposed to the flashing 'attach' icon. Repeat steps above, doesn't work.

Method 3: I open CT, open TBoI:A, attach via the 'attach' icon, I specifically don't click "Easy Attach", repeat steps above, nothing happens.

It seems like I must be missing something basic, maybe this table doesn't work with my system? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if it's something stupid that I overlooked feel free to call me an idiot.

EDIT: One of the reasons I think it may be something with my system is that another game, Transistor, has two cheat table threads on this site and I have the same problem with that - it won't grab hold of any values at all. I can't freeze health or anything. If it were one game I'd say it could be the table but two gives me a hunch there's something wrong with my CE.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Flandre81
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Flandre81 »

Every time they update the game, the table is killed. It takes someone redoing the table to the new value strings for the table to work again but it appears that our main source of table editing members have ceased updating this game. Not tha tI blame them, it's a lot of effotr to fix those tables only to see the developers once more update the game making all their hard work null and void.

FireStuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireStuck »

Well, on the upside, Booster Pack 5 is supposedly the final BP for BoI. So, I'm hoping that somewhere, someone out there will decide to put in the effort to update the tables, for hopefully the final time. Of course, Edmund can just update the game to fuck us over because why not eh?

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

FireStuck wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 pm
Of course, Edmund can just update the game to fuck us over because why not eh?
I keep seeing this sentiment in many threads, and it's dumb.

Devs update their game to fix or add things, and they don't give a fuck if it breaks a cheat table. Complaining about it is dumb, and just comes across as a lame way to request that someone update the table without actually having the courtesy to request it directly.

If you're annoyed that updates break tables, learn how to update tables. It's really not that hard. Otherwise be patient, ask nicely for updates, and deal with it if nobody wants to spend their free time doing something for you for free.

FireStuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireStuck »

I apologize for my words, I only meant it as a joke, and now I see how it can be seen as dumb and annoying. I'm trying to learn how to update the tables, but I have no proof that I am, so believe me at your expense. Once again, I'm sorry for coming off as an ignorant moron, it wasn't my intention.

Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alphasoldier »

Flandre81 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 am
Every time they update the game, the table is killed. It takes someone redoing the table to the new value strings for the table to work again but it appears that our main source of table editing members have ceased updating this game. Not tha tI blame them, it's a lot of effotr to fix those tables only to see the developers once more update the game making all their hard work null and void.
To be fair. Most of the hacks that break is because most of the first hacks were done by really competent people. People who made hacks that would usually last several updates. Then, eventually and inevitably, the table breaks, because one update just changed that little bit that the code needed to hook into.
Less experienced hackers (myself included), try to pick up the slack by recreating or fixing the hacks. This usually means a less stable hack because in short, we don't know how they made it, and make due.
And then the rookie hackers come along, who only make hacks work on the current version. Not bothering with proper code hooking spots, no wildcards. And worse off, they'll entirely replace the existing hacks with their own, meaning the most updated table can't be fixed anymore. I know this sounds pretty harsh, but I used to do this too.
The absolute worst part of this is that several fun and handy hacks end up being lost.

Anyway, having said all that. I might as well ask if anything needs to be updated right now, and if anyone wants me to try and find and revive old hacks?

Decker177
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Decker177 »

A new patch was released yesterday and it broke every table/trainer out there. May we get an update, please?

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

[QUOTE="Decker177, post: 44212, member: 16811"]A new patch was released yesterday and it broke every table/trainer out there. May we get an update, please?[/QUOTE]

not every script, rapid shot, free store and invulnerability is working well

Decker177
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Decker177 »

Which table are you using, Forces? Because with the most recent table on post #119, none of the scripts are working. Invulnerability, unlimited bombs, and rapid bombs script are the only ones that can be activated but they have no affect on the game.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

[QUOTE="Decker177, post: 44331, member: 16811"]Which table are you using, Forces? Because with the most recent table on post #119, none of the scripts are working. Invulnerability, unlimited bombs, and rapid bombs script are the only ones that can be activated but they have no affect on the game.[/QUOTE]

Weird, is that table i'm using

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Hi everyone, So it has been a long time since I last updated this table Sooo a lot has changed in the game structure. Sorry for the lack of update since I just got bored with this game and moved on but thanks to the new update I'm back again to take another look. So with that said I took a quick look and updated the things I quickly could do and here are the changes for those who like to read :) :

[SPOILER="expand to see"]

- Marked all the none working scripts in Red.

- Fixed the Different Lives script

-Fixed the Transformation script and updated all the pointers

-Fixed the Player pointer script and updated all the pointers

-Fixed the Game Stats script*

*although the fix doesn't include the ending scenes I need more time to update those pointers but the rest work (of course you guys are more than welcome to help me with this and with any other script)

-Fixed the Floor Pointers script and updated all the pointers

- Fixed both pedestal scripts (preselection) and (after touching the pedestal)

-Fixed the Item Count script

[/SPOILER]

Things Todo:

[SPOILER="expand to see"]-Fixing all the red marked NOT WORKING scripts

-Adding all the new items to the spacebar item section and trinket section of Player pointer

-adding all the new items to both pedestal scripts sections

[/SPOILER]

[U]Please Test the scripts and report if they work or not. Of course, keep in mind the Red ones definitely do not work so, no need to report those.[/U]

For now, even though I haven't added the new items by just entering the number in the value section should give you the new items until I have more time to add them in, which probably will be over the weekend. In order to know the number corresponding to each item, you can get those by visiting [URL]http://platinumgod.co.uk/afterbirth-plus[/URL]

Of course, the updating process would be a lot faster if more talented people than me could help me with the updates and also with providing me with the list of items that have been added since my last update which I think was booster pack 3. In the meantime Thank you for your patience and support and I hope you enjoy the game :D.
Last edited by Alucain on Thu May 03, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Ok So as promised, sooner than I thought, I managed to fix a lot more scripts and also added all the new items hopefully to the new sections. Thanks to the new backpack I found the location for the second Held item so you can manipulate that as well. And here are the changes for again those interested:) :

[SPOILER="changes"]

-Fixed the Unlimited item usage script

-Fixed Rapid Bombs script

-Fixed both Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script and Pointer

-Added a new Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script(reversible) which I think works better and is easier rather than trying to change a pointer but you have that option as well

-Moved the redundant but also fixed Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script (non-reversible) to the Test section. It works if you want to but the others are cleaner and I like them more. This one was kinda nooby, but it works, so I kept it for those who are interested.

-Fixed Activate Console script. So now you can bring up the console and do all sort of fun stuff without having any mods active ;)

-Added all the new items Painstakingly in their alphabetical order to both pedestal scripts and the item counter script all in order cause OCD.

-Separated and added the newly added Spacebar items to the Playerscript>Held Item pointer for both Current items 1 and 2 again in Alphabetical order

-Added the new trinkets but this one only in numerical order cause that is how I originally designed the trinket pointers.

-Also removed dissect data structure leftovers from the table which makes the table have lower size. So easier and faster to download.

Things to do:

-fix the rest of the red scripts.( although probably not gonna happen since there are multiple alternatives available but who knows)

-Fix the Ending pointers in the Gamestat script(the rest of the pointers work flawlessly)

-When I have time, I'll try to add wildcards to the AOB's but again since it has been stated its the last update to the game I don't see a point but still, I will try.;)

[/SPOILER]

Again Sorry for the double update but I couldn't wait. Again please test these scripts, anything I missed or any item I forgot to add and don't hesitate to report if they work or not. Hopefully, they do and I hope I haven't missed any items but you never know.

[U]Lastly, I want to thank everyone who thumbed up my post and my table. I truly appreciate it.[/U]

As always Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions you have.:D
Last edited by Alucain on Fri May 04, 2018 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

wims2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wims2 »

[QUOTE="Alucain, post: 44438, member: 677"]Ok So as promised, sooner than I thought, I managed to fix a lot more scripts and also added all the new items hopefully to the new sections. Thanks to the new backpack I found the location for the second Held item so you can manipulate that as well. And here are the changes for again those interested:) :

-Fixed the Unlimited item usage script

-Fixed Rapid Bombs script

-Fixed both Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script and Pointer

-Added a new Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script(reversible) which I think works better and is easier rather than trying to change a pointer but you have that option as well

-Moved the redundant but also fixed Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script (non-reversible) to the Test section. It works if you want to but the others are cleaner and I like them more. This one was kinda nooby, but it works, so I kept it for those who are interested.

-Fixed Activate Console script. So now you can bring up the console and do all sort of fun stuff without having any mods active ;)

-Added all the new items Painstakingly in their alphabetical order to both pedestal scripts and the item counter script all in order cause OCD.

-Separated and added the newly added Spacebar items to the Playerscript>Held Item pointer for both Current items 1 and 2 again in Alphabetical order

-Added the new trinkets but this one only in numerical order cause that is how I originally designed the trinket pointers.

-Also removed dissect data structure leftovers from the table which makes the table have lower size. So easier and faster to download.

Things to do:

-fix the rest of the red scripts.( although probably not gonna happen since there are multiple alternatives available but who knows)

-Fix the Ending pointers in the Gamestat script(the rest of the pointers work flawlessly)

-When I have time, I'll try to add wildcards to the AOB's but again since it has been stated its the last update to the game I don't see a point but still, I will try.;)

Again Sorry for the double update but I couldn't wait. Again please test these scripts, anything I missed or any item I forgot to add and don't hesitate to report if they work or not. Hopefully, they do and I hope I haven't missed any items but you never know.

[U]Lastly, I want to thank everyone who thumbed up my post and my table. I truly appreciate it.[/U]

As always Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions you have.:D[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your work! I appreciate it!

Just few comments, angel and devil room spawning script doesn't seems like it's working and also number of script does not work with the new character (found only soul hearts are working so far; pick up items, cards/ pills, holding item does not work)

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Fantastic work with the update. Everything on it works for now anyway. Thank you so much once again!
Last edited by Baofu on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

[QUOTE="wims2, post: 44460, member: 1605"]Thank you so much for your work! I appreciate it!

Just few comments, angel and devil room spawning script doesn't seems like it's working and also number of script does not work with the new character (found only soul hearts are working so far; pick up items, cards/ pills, holding item does not work)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the report wims2. That angel and devil room spawn has been very buggy for a long time so no wonder it is not working. AS for the new character, I haven't unlocked him yet but I plan to do so and make cheats appropriate for him possibly over the weekend since he even uses different heart container and mechanics.

Again as always thank you all for the kind comment and thumbs up.