Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ValidGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by ValidGamer »

I finished my research and you do need to kill mum's heart in New Run before you unlock things with mods even if it is challenges.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Alright Final Update for a while unless something new comes along or something I have missed from the game which is totally possible :lol: :oops: :

-renamed Identify and No Negative Pills correctly to reflect that it is actually working. Thank you ManuMetalMaster for reporting
-Updated Held Item list to only show Spacebar items. makes it cleaner and a smaller list to go through. thank you ManuMetalMaster for the site.
-Fixed the Loss streak pointer so now you can make it show you lost and died less if winning isn't your thing ;)
-Added Stompy Transformation. Just make sure to activate the script and then in order for pointers to populate you have to pick up one Guppy piece and it should populate. then change the value of any transformation to 3 and pick up one of that transformations item. like magic mush for stompy.
-Removed the Dissected structures from the list. Thank you Rudo for reporting :D

As Always I hope you enjoy. :D
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP2-1.1.CT
-renamed Identify and No Negative Pills correctly to reflect that it is actually working.
-Updated Held Item list to only show Spacebar items.
-Fixed the Loss streak pointer in Game Stat menu.
-Added Stompy Transformation.
-Removed the Dissected structures from the list.
(1.44 MiB) Downloaded 81 times

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Spoiler
Alucain wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 10:48 pm
Alright Final Update for a while unless something new comes along or something I have missed from the game which is totally possible :lol: :oops: :

-renamed Identify and No Negative Pills correctly to reflect that it is actually working. Thank you ManuMetalMaster for reporting
-Updated Held Item list to only show Spacebar items. makes it cleaner and a smaller list to go through. thank you ManuMetalMaster for the site.
-Fixed the Loss streak pointer so now you can make it show you lost and died less if winning isn't your thing ;)
-Added Stompy Transformation. Just make sure to activate the script and then in order for pointers to populate you have to pick up one Guppy piece and it should populate. then change the value of any transformation to 3 and pick up one of that transformations item. like magic mush for stompy.
-Removed the Dissected structures from the list. Thank you Rudo for reporting :D

As Always I hope you enjoy. :D
You still have 6 unnamed structures in your cheat table. That's why the cheat table size is kinda big (1.44 MB)

Delete them by doing this.

And then save the table again. The saved CT without structure has the size of only 221 Kbs.

Keep up the good work.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Ahhh I though I did which i did, I just forgot to save it when I did it. Thank you again Rudo for reporting it again. :oops: :lol:
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP2-1.1.1.CT
-Removed the Defined Structures This time for GOOD
(220.8 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

ciao adios
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ciao adios »

Zamiel wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:52 am
Also, here is a script that allows the debug console in non-modded gameplay. This is a much simpler way to just do anything you want without having to write or update any tedious ASM. For example, the "Invulnerability" script is achieved by just typing "debug 3". The "Unlimited Red Hearts" script is achieved by just typing "debug 4". "Unlimited Item Usage" is just "debug 8". And so forth.

Credit goes to blcd for creating this.
Any update available?
Attachments
isaac-ng-console (old).ct
(541 Bytes) Downloaded 45 times

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

Update Broke some Shop Scripts and Floor Pointers

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thanks for the report paulowtt, I will take a look at it.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Alright, Update time:
Spoiler
-Updated My Greed Store Donation machine
-Updated My Floor Pointer Script
-Updated both of my Custom Seed with Achievement scripts
-Updated both of my item count scripts

Things that I really tried but failed to update :oops: :cry: :
-Finding the flag for debug console
-Restock Machines Always Work
-Improve Slots Chances
-Pointer for Gold heart and How much it coins it drops
-Also Don't use my 100% Devil chance unless you want it to crash your game :lol: use the door spawn script.
Hopefully, someone better than me at scripting and finding these stuff would come along to fix them

As always Hope you enjoy :D
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP2-1.2.CT
-Updated My Greed Store Donation machine
-Updated My Floor Pointer Script
-Updated both of my Custom Seed with Achievement scripts
-Updated both of my item count scripts
(220.44 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Last edited by Alucain on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

bacon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bacon »

You said that the most recent update fixed the achievement scripts, but I just tried to use them and the first time it did remove the icon in-game, but when I finished I did not unlock the achievement I should have gotten. Now I'm trying to do it again and neither of the scripts will even disable the icon. The pointer script remains at ???.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Spoiler
bacon wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm
You said that the most recent update fixed the achievement scripts, but I just tried to use them and the first time it did remove the icon in-game, but when I finished I did not unlock the achievement I should have gotten. Now I'm trying to do it again and neither of the scripts will even disable the icon. The pointer script remains at ???.
I will take a look at that when i have time, Thanks for the report

romkansk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by romkansk »

There probably been another update, with latest version the only working script is "Store Free" one.

Would really appreciate updated table.

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

romkansk wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 pm
There probably been another update, with latest version the only working script is "Store Free" one.

Would really appreciate updated table.
Yep, the game just got updated with the Booster Pack #3 which includes:

4 new items:
-7 Seals: Grants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.
-Angelic Prism: Grants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
-Mr. ME!: Summons a controllable ghost that can perform various tasks depending on what it targets (steal items from Shops/Devil Rooms, open golden chests and ANY doors without spending a key, press buttons, attack enemies, destroy obstacles, etc.).
.Pop!: Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.

A new trinket
- Door Stop: The last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.

Other Features
-New Eden hairstyles,

Let's hope the table gets updated soon :D

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Hey Guys, sorry for the long pause. let's just say RL hit me hard :D but Now I am back and onto the good stuff which means update time:
Spoiler
-Fixed my Floor Pointer script so now it shouldn't crash the game.
-Invulnerability script fixed and renamed for more accuracy(Zombie)
-Added the New Items to their proper lists so they should appear accordingly for the Held Item pointer, Trinket pointer, Pedestal Scripts and item Count script. Thank you ManuMetalMaster for the report :D.
-Also removed one of the duplicate Item count scripts and kept the one with better and more efficient coding cause its better and cleaner :lol: and why would you use the other one anyways.
-Tested almost all the scripts, with the exceptions of the ones that I renamed to not working, all the rest should now work correctly.
-Fixed Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script and the pointer script.

The only thing in shop scripts that work are my two Donation machine scripts and the store free scripts. The rest don't work and right now I don't have time to go over them since they are extremely tedious flags and the pointer to find but I will do it probably within the following week or as soon as I have more time or if anyone with the skills and knowledge would be willing to update them that would be really awesome as well. Until then just use the other scripts and pointers available to give yourself any item you desire. I mean I don't know why you would want to use them anyways when you can just use all the other scripts to give yourself anything you would want but I still understand the desire to want such a script. As for the Invulnerability, I still can't figure out how to make Isaac not get hit entirely which means he would sit quietly instead of making an "Eh" sound everytime he gets hit but the updated script makes it so that even when your hearts go down you won't die. so you will have zero heart but not die which is why I added Zombie to the name of the script :lol: .

Other than that Please let me know if there are any scripts or pointers that I might have missed Other than the ones I renamed specifically as Not working.
As Always I hope you enjoy :) 8-) .
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.0.CT
-Fixed my Floor Pointer script so now it shouldn't crash the game.
-Invulnerability script fixed and renamed for more accuracy(Zombie)
-Added the New Items to their proper lists so they should appear accordingly for the Held Item pointer, Trinket pointer, Pedestal Scripts and item Count script. Thank you ManuMetalMaster for the report :D.
-Also removed one of the duplicate Item count scripts and kept the one with better and more efficient coding
-Tested almost all the scripts, with the exceptions of the ones that I renamed to not working, all the rest should now work correctly.
-Fixed Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script and the pointer script.
(200.35 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Last edited by Alucain on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK Update time again as promised I fixed and even made a new script that I think you guys will find cool :D so here it goes:
Spoiler
-Gold heart and number of dropped coins by gold heart finally fixed and works again. The damn thing took forever to find but I finally found the little thing.
-Guaranteed Bum Reward fixed. Tested it and it gives item every time you give it a coin.
-Also Changed 'Bum' reward to 'Beggar/Bum' reward for more accuracy.
-Win shell game works again so no need to update. I tested extensively and every time the shell game gives a reward as long as you touch him ;).
-Added More unique Aobs to the 'Restock Machines Always Work' Script so that now it actually won't ever break. I tested it and put in 99 golds and it didn't break.
-Created and Added Activate Console script. The script is not perfect but it is functional. it works whether you have mods enabled or not. please read the bellow note for instructions on how this script works:
For the Active Console just Activate and deactivate the script immediately after. so each time you want to open the console in the game just activate and deactivate the script and go back in the game and the Console should be there for you ready to type in. if you don't deactivate the script you won't be able to close the console in game.
Spoiler
So now The only script that doesn't work is 'Improve Slots Chances'. For the slot machine well it's waay too hard for me to find and replicate since the original code is changing addresses at 3 different locations simultaneously. I might do it later but as it stands I don't think I will be fixing this one.

This is the last update I will do until the next official game update or someone reports a bug or a feature that I can do and add.I have tested every script and pointer extensively and everything works perfectly on my system and as it stands the table looks complete to me. Please don't hesitate to report anything wrong or bugs or if something doesn't work aside from the ones mentioned or there is something that I probably missed :oops: :lol: .
As always I hope you enjoy and have fun :D 8-) .

Edit/update: Ok so just a quick update I didn't want to add more posts since it would start looking spammy since everyone is so quiet here. The 'Identify and No Negative Pills' script actually does work perfectly so I am gonna edit and delete my post regarding the part where I said it didn't work. The only problem with it is that once you activate it if you deactivate the script once having a pill in your possession the game will crash. so once activated don't deactivate that script. So please rename it that script and remove the part where I added as Not working. I tried to have a go at the slot machine script. And I have found a fix for it. So stay tuned for this ;) . With this Basically EVERYTHING would be fixed and working.
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.1.CT
-Gold heart and number of dropped coins by gold heart finally fixed and works again.
-Guaranteed Bum Reward fixed. Tested it and it gives item every time you give it a coin.
-Also Changed 'Bum' reward to 'Beggar/Bum' reward for more accuracy.
-Added More unique Aobs to the 'Restock Machines Always Work' Script so that now it actually won't ever break.
-Created and Added Activate Console script.
(205.19 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
Last edited by Alucain on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Ok So I know I said that I might not do it or even be able to but guess what I did it. I finally Updated that stupid Slot machine and now it works perfectly :D :D which means Update time and Also the Last update. I know I said that the previous one was the last but seriously this is The last one before the next booster pack update. With this update, every script and pointer work now:

-Fixed the "Improve Slots Chances" script.
-Renamed 'Identify and No Negative Pills' since it works perfectly in my testing and was never broken.
-Also removed my broken 100 Percent Devil Chance since it was broken and was supposed to be a test script that never worked.

for the 'Identify and No Negative Pills' script as I stated in the previous post make sure when you activate the script that you keep it activated. When you deactivate the script with a pill on you the game crashes. So don't deactivate once it is activated :) .
Also just to note I tested, created and updated the scripts on the 6.7 version of cheat engine.

I also edited my other posts with the spoiler tag so that it doesn't look like a giant wall of text and scare people off lol :lol: :lol: .

If I have missed anything or there are bugs or you found a cool script from old tables that aren't here Please don't hesitate to report :D

And As always have fun 8-) :D.
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.2.CT
-Fixed the "Improve Slots Chances" script.
-Renamed 'Identify and No Negative Pills' since it works perfectly in my testing and was never broken.
-Also removed my broken 100 Percent Devil Chance since it was broken and was supposed to be a test script that never worked.
(201.21 KiB) Downloaded 47 times