Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Hey everyone, including people here just to download the scripts, I just want to give a PSA about the scripts. I highly recommend using these scripts if you're at platinum god or 1001% or very close to completion of a save file. You can also put in a mod into the game, like a hud, to disable achievements which is what I do. The Binding of Isaac is a very fun game without cheats, but cheats can compliment it by adding unique challenges and increases the replay-ability a lot more. Just look at what Uidsea does! Hey used cheats to highlight "Popular Synergies" that many including myself may not have known about. Disclaimer: I only RECOMMEND you use cheats this way, but I'm not gonna stop you. Do whatever you want! It's your choice! Just Cheat at your own discretion. ;)

TL;DR
The game is still good without cheats, just cheat at your own discretion.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

coldmoonbeam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coldmoonbeam »

it's amazing~

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

Well, the game got updated with the Booster Pack #2 so most things in the latest table are broken now, including:

1. Held Items and Card/Pills in Player Pointers

2.Floor Pointers (Can't be activated)

3.The following options in Player Scripts can't be activated: Invulnerability, Rapid Shots (Can be activated but tears fire from the sides of your character instead of firing in front of it, effect persists even if you deactivate the option), Stop Plan C Timer, Item Count Script (Can be activated but it doesn't do anything), Transformation Script and Different Lives Script.

4. Store Donation Machine Script in Shop Scripts

5. 100% Devil Chance (Test May Not Work) now crashes the game. NOTE: I didn't test the "Always Spawn Angel/Devil Rooms (When Available)" in Players Scripts since I just played the first floor during my tests so I don't know if this option also crashes the game.

That's all I could find. If anyone else finds more problems don't hesitate to share them.

ALSO, there's new items so it would be cool if they could be added to the dropdown menus in the table:

- Coupon
- Jumper Cables
- Leprosy
- Moving Box
- Technology Zero
- Telekinesis

And a new trinket:

-Filigree Feather

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thanks for the report. I am on it. give me a day or 2. ;)

ValidGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValidGamer »

A side note, The Custom Seed w/Achievement Script that allows you to be able to get an achievement and unlock stuff even with mods/custom seed does not work either.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

As promised here is the Long Update. Bare with me the list of update is Long (For those who care or read it of course :b :
-in the Player script section:
-Fixed Invulnerability Sorta you'll see why when activating it
-Fixed Stop Plan C timer
The rest of the scripts were perfectly working during my testing so Thank their original Creator.
-in Shop Script Section:
-Fixed Shop Donation machine script to point to the right pointer
The rest of the Shop script worked perfectly fine

-Fixed the Different Lives script and their pointers
-Fixed Transformation Script and its Pointers
-Fixed the Player script and each individual Pointers
-Fixed the Floor script and each of its pointers
-Fixed Games stat script and its pointers
-Fixed the Custom seed achievement script and wrote a secondary script with pointer for better manipulation (The first forget and done script can't be reversed meaning if you activate and remove the no achievement you can't bring it back, with pointer script you can)
-Added a secondary item count script which is cleaner and neater so faster response in the game. Kept the old script cause if it ain't broke don't remove it for no reason lol. But it requires testing from you guys. It's funny cause the pointers point to different location however the script works perfectly fine. Maybe I am too tired but I don't know looks like magic to me even though I wrote it lol. Test it I promise it won't break anything.
The entire pointer scripts were super tedious since the script and the Pointers were all Miss placed so I had to redo them almost from scratch :cry: :cry:
-Also Added the new trinkets and items added by the Booster pack to appropriate sections in the table.

As you can see lots of work has been done and I have tested it as much as I could, but please if you find anything wrong or miss placed please feel free to report and mention it.

AS Always hope you all enjoy and Have fun. :D
Attachments
isaac-ng-Booster 2 update.CT
-Fixed Invulnerability and Stop Plan C
-Fixed shop donation machine pointer
-Fixed Different Lives script
-Fixed Transformation script
-Fixed Player Pointer Script
-Fixed Floor Script
-Fixed Game Stat script
-Fixed and added Custom seed Achievement script and pointer
-Added Secondary Item count script
-Added the new Trinkets and Items added by Booster pack 2.0
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Spoiler
Alucain wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 10:09 am
As promised here is the Long Update. Bare with me the list of update is Long (For those who care or read it of course :b :
-in the Player script section:
-Fixed Invulnerability Sorta you'll see why when activating it
-Fixed Stop Plan C timer
The rest of the scripts were perfectly working during my testing so Thank their original Creator.
-in Shop Script Section:
-Fixed Shop Donation machine script to point to the right pointer
The rest of the Shop script worked perfectly fine

-Fixed the Different Lives script and their pointers
-Fixed Transformation Script and its Pointers
-Fixed the Player script and each individual Pointers
-Fixed the Floor script and each of its pointers
-Fixed Games stat script and its pointers
-Fixed the Custom seed achievement script and wrote a secondary script with pointer for better manipulation (The first forget and done script can't be reversed meaning if you activate and remove the no achievement you can't bring it back, with pointer script you can)
-Added a secondary item count script which is cleaner and neater so faster response in the game. Kept the old script cause if it ain't broke don't remove it for no reason lol. But it requires testing from you guys. It's funny cause the pointers point to different location however the script works perfectly fine. Maybe I am too tired but I don't know looks like magic to me even though I wrote it lol. Test it I promise it won't break anything.
The entire pointer scripts were super tedious since the script and the Pointers were all Miss placed so I had to redo them almost from scratch :cry: :cry:
-Also Added the new trinkets and items added by the Booster pack to appropriate sections in the table.

As you can see lots of work has been done and I have tested it as much as I could, but please if you find anything wrong or miss placed please feel free to report and mention it.

AS Always hope you all enjoy and Have fun. :D
Hey, good work! Upvoted for you! Keep it up!
p/s: Oh by the way, next time before uploading the table, be sure to delete all the structures dissected, it greatly reduces the size of the cheat table. :D

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

Great work Alucain!

ValidGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValidGamer »

LOL OMG! You are so freaking awesome I did not expect it to be fixed today. Thought I had to wait 1-2 days. XD

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thank you guys for the rep and extremely kind comments. @Rudo, yeah Last night when I was going through fixing and optimizing scripts I didn't think I would finish it last night but I pushed through until 6 am in the morning. by that time I was done with the table I was so sleepy that I thought to myself that when I upload the table I am either gonna upload a perfect table as I wanted or set the internet on fire when I wake up lol. I am glad that me leaving the dissected structures was the only mistake I made. I did realize my table's size was 1 mb but I couldn't figure out what cause the massive change in size from 250 kb lol. Oh well next update I'll remove them, promise :lol:.

Also, I am pretty sure all of Alphasoldier's scripts and cheats worked perfectly and I am pretty sure his Aobs are update proof thanks to the use of wild cards. just wanted to give credit where it was due. I did use unique aob and wild cards this time around so let's hope mine is as good as Alphasoldier's ;)

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Amazing work as always Alucain, it means a lot for people like me who know shit about making tables that you keep updating your work but take it easy, I mean, there's no need for you to push yourself too much and lose sleep hours so a table can be ready as soon as possible, it's alright if we have to wait, after all you're doing a great service for all fans of the game :)

EDIT: Before I forget, the "Identify and No Negative Pills" option says it doesn't work when it actually does (at least when it comes to identifying pills) but I don't know if you made an honest mistake with the warning or the option truly doesn't work and I foolishly activated it and it'll mess up my game. Hope you can clarify that :)

Also, there's a new Transformation in-game, the Stompy transformation, in case you want to add it to the Transformation Script but like I said, take it easy, no nees to add it right away :D

ValidGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValidGamer »

Yea there is that new transformation and you can now unlock things in the game without cheating but only after you have beaten Mom's Heart if I understand it correctly. However, i do not know how it works with challenges so I'm gonna try it out and report back ^^

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

ManuMetalMaster wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 8:29 pm
Amazing work as always Alucain, it means a lot for people like me who know shit about making tables that you keep updating your work but take it easy, I mean, there's no need for you to push yourself too much and lose sleep hours so a table can be ready as soon as possible, it's alright if we have to wait, after all you're doing a great service for all fans of the game :)

EDIT: Before I forget, the "Identify and No Negative Pills" option says it doesn't work when it actually does (at least when it comes to identifying pills) but I don't know if you made an honest mistake with the warning or the option truly doesn't work and I foolishly activated it and it'll mess up my game. Hope you can clarify that :)

Also, there's a new Transformation in-game, the Stompy transformation, in case you want to add it to the Transformation Script but like I said, take it easy, no nees to add it right away :D
Thank you for the kind comment. Yeah I went a bit overboard but the thing is I didnt even notice I spent 6 hours straight on it untill I looked at the clock lol.

Also Yes the Identify and No negative pill is a mistake. It works perfectly. In fact, I used that script to figure out the adulthood transformation address. I will update the description for next update.

Generally when I try to update I rename everything as not working and then go through and test each one until it is working and rename it back. this helps me identify what works and what doesnt and I just forgot to rename it back :oops: .

I didn't realize there was a new Transformation. when I was finding the pointers for it I went by this page which lists all the transformations. by any chance do you know what 3 items is required to transform into stompy?

Also Not required but can someone like list all the space bar items in the game? I think having that for held items would be cleaner rather than the entire item list for the held item pointer.

Edit: Welp I found the pointer for Stompy transformation. it looks really cool. Prepare for next update soon-ish :D ;)

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Thanks for clarifying that :)

To trigger the Stompy transformation you need to pick up Leo, Magic Mushroom and use a One Makes You Larger pill OR use three OMYL pills instead.

You can find the list of all spacebar items here: [Link]
They can be sorted by name, ID, etc. too! :D

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thank you ManuMetalMaster for pointing me to that page. I created the list ready in alphabetical order for cheat engine for held item pointer. This will be included in the next update along with some few fixes that I noticed and the added stompy transformation.

Code: Select all

65:Anarchist Cookbook
111:The Bean
136:Best Friend
33:The Bible
286:Blank Card
186:Blood Rights
42:Bob's Rotten Head
34:The Book of Belial
78:Book of Revelations
287:Book of Secrets
58:Book of Shadows