Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Alphasoldier »

Okay, I'm a bit (read very) upset here. Let me tell you why.
The latest few tables uploaded by Alucain have almost all commenting in the scripts removed.
These comments gave credit to the original creators, the people who keep updating them, and more importantly, a piece of the original code, so that people who know what they're doing can find a relatively easy way to fix the script, even sometimes refine so it won't break in the future.
Not only that, but you (Alucain) had the audacity to remove the scripts that you weren't able to get working again. This is the penultimate way to get rid of fun and very useful scripts that were made by some clever hackers a while ago, that would only need a little bit of updating. Much as it has been desired in the last few posts.
Thank god for the people avid enough to find the old tables.

Alucain, I give you props for getting stuff working again. Even more props for adding new scripts, those are always welcome. But don't ruin it for others please.
Also, G comes before the L in the alphabet.

So! Here's another table with the scripts that were removed, which I (once again) fixed and added back in. Save for a small one I couldn't find (Plan C hack).
I also added your new scripts to the bunch, properly credited, so everyone can enjoy all of the scripts together.

ADDITIONALLY
There are now TWO pedestal scripts!
One where your selection will simply be picked up from any pedestal. (The old method re-added, thank you for the source Grunkle Chubs)
And the other where you tell a pedestal you've touched what to be.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
isaac-ng.CT
Proper table, credits given where credit is remembered
(165 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

paulowtt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by paulowtt »

Damn Alphasoldier, awesome work man.

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

Alphasoldier, thanks for your work. Can you add the address/offset for the item table, so that I can detect if a player has a certain item? For example, [item table address] = 3 if the player has 3 Sad Onions, [item table address] + 4 = 2 if the player has 2 of The Inner Eye, etc. (Each item ID has a 4 byte chunk that is equal to how many of the item they have.)
Last edited by Zamiel on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Hey, Alphasoldier, Thank you for updating the table, even better than I ever could. The reason why they aren't comments is because I made and recreated the scripts by myself as I mentioned. I shoudl have been more carful What I recreate based on what script when I was making it and gave proper credit to the original ones even though most of what i had in my old tables didnt have comments. That was my bad. I only used the pointers that other tables used and even then I had to update them to the new pointers. so I only used them as distance and naming in relative to each other. the 4 other scripts that were in the "Script Section" I ripped them directly without changing them which someone here told me that the invulnerability wouldn't work so I recreated that as well.So if they didn't have comments that mean the table I took them from didn't have comments on them. Again I have a bad habit of not commenting my own things cause I like things to be clean, And also I didn't see a point in including scripts or pointers that I couldn't find or fix and were broken. I made that table for myself first and that's what I use and that's what I shared since no one was fixing it. I never meant to step on anyone's toes or not give credit to anyone. the reference table that I used had only "HenryEx" as the creator which I Credited fully in my posts when I used his/her scripts and salvaged and integrated them in my own. Again thank you for all the hard work and Again sorry if I offended anyone or failed to Credit where it was due, as that was never my intention And Again Thank you Alphasoldier for taking the time and going through and commenting them and fixing the script I couldn't fix and even adding the new ones and finally write all the proper credits. Also, there was no way for me to write the pre pedestal selection script from scratch since A) I am not that good at all like Jesus HenryEX and you are good and B) it's my first time seeing that script. I guess my old tables were extremely bare bones :lol: .I can do basic scripting that's it, That's waay to complicated for me, unfortunately. :oops: I did try though and failed miserably lol.
Last edited by Alucain on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Alright Zamiel, Here it is. Fully Scripted, Freshly made and Heavily Commented script made by me per your request. It Counts the number of items you own and have in your inventory and you can remove or add to them by changing the value. I Added an address as an example which is for Sad onion and in the script, I added a tutorial. SO open the script for the tutorial on how to get the address for your own item. I made it super easy and simplified. you'll see. I am too lazy to make an Address pointer for every item in the game :lol: ;) .

To Alphasoldier you can add it to your table if you like. I really like that table. I don't want to add it to my pre-existing tables since they don't have proper comments and Credits and I don't want to reupload yours again since I don't know your attitude regarding posting yours again but with the new script, So I leave the decision to you. Also, I guess you didn't like my No pause menu script or it wasn't as useful cause I didn't see that in your table :cry: I know you can achieve the same with an ini file but I rather have it on the fly in one place.
It's Ok just jk :lol:
Also, I think you are going to be proud of my commenting. I went all out :lol:

Again just wanted to say I am super sorry regarding giving proper credits. It was my bad. I should have paid extra attention to that.I promise it's Not going to happen again. I take Plagiarism very seriously.

As Always hope you all enjoy. :D
Attachments
Isaac-ng- ItemCount Script and Pointer.CT
-Adds Item Counter
(3.85 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

This is perfect, thank you so much!

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK so regarding the last table I just figured if you do the math and add the address and change the value from 0 to 1 then exit to the game and then continue the game from where you left off, while the item won't show in the list of items you have visually, you will have that item added. the game will recognize that. without a pedestal. NOW, thats awesome.and this is only for some items like brim for the visual to show. if you add like 20/20 which by that math should be +3D4 the effect is immediate without having to restart. the upside is you dont need the pedestal to have your items but the downside is that the items you get wont show in the menu or on the side also you wont get health up items shown like breakfast, and also no space bar item which there is an entirely different pointer for that under the player script.From my limited testing all others are good and if they dont show imidiatly just exit and go back in again and it should work. I guess I am not half bad after all :) .

Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alphasoldier »

isaac-ng.CT
Afterbirth+ 1.15
(176.32 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
New table, again.
- Added "Always Spawn Angel/Devil Doors (When Available)"
This is a really simple hack (that took me way too long) that enables Goat Head and Duality. For all you lazy people out there that don't want to bother with pedestals. I'm also quite sure that with some prodding we could bypass the floor checks, and make them spawn on every floor.
- Fixed "Identify and No Negative Pills" Finally!
- Readded Alucain's "Disable Pause Menu"
- Added and altered Alucain's "Item Count Script" (now sorted under Player Scripts)
Added a list with all the items that'll change the pointer offset. (If anyone can figure out how to multiply the offset by 4, we can use the original list.)
- Resorted another few things, including the pedestal scripts. You can only use one at a time anyway.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Thanks everyone! I'm not gonna lie I teared up a little bit when Alphasoldier thanked me, I don't even know why. Maybe it's because I liked being thanked for my actions no matter how little it is :P.

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

I tested your latest table Alphasoldier, since it's the most complete by far, and I've noticed a couple of things that don't work as intended:

- Invulnerability doesn't work
- Store Donation Machine and Greed Donation Machine scripts can't be activated and you can't change values whatsoever
- In the Game Stats section the Normal Rocks Destroyed script changes the value of Tinted Rocks Destroyed ingame instead. Meanwhile the Tinted Rocks Destroyed Scripts doesn't appear to do anything.

Everything else is working as intended, or at least the features I'm using regularly. You have been doing a great job and I hope you can fix these little things in the future :) I also want to thank Alucain again, all the people who sent the old tables and of course everybody who made those tables in the first place :D

Btw, is there any chance we could have a script that unlocks the Dedication/Marathon achievements and its respective unlockable (a pill and the Cracked Crown trinket)? I can't be bothered to win 31 dailies in a row and it would be cool to be able to have the 10000000% save :D

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

@Alphasoldier

1) The script Alucain posted works just fine. However, when you integrated it into the big table, something must have went wrong, because it doesn't work. (I tested it with Sad Onion, the first item in the game, and it went from 0 to some huge number after picking up 1 Sad Onion.

2) The X / Y coordinates don't work.

Overall though, good work and thank you so much. = )

Zamiel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zamiel »

@ManuMetalMaster

For Dedication, that's really easy. Just follow this tutorial: [Link]

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK so again thank you Alphasoldier for the great work. I went back and took a look and updated a few things and I am going to post the entire table. so for those of you who want the most complete version here it is.
-Fixed the pointers for tinted rock and normal rocks destroyed. thank you ManuMetalMaster for reporting it.
-Fixed the Invulnerability script again. so now it should work.
-Added back my own Item count script to the list and properly named the other item count script. I am adding this back since Zamiel reported that the revised script doesn't work even though it puts my script to shame. I have to figure out how to do the multiplication within the script so until then you gotta do the math by yourself which should be really easy :lol: .

The donation machine script works in my game so I guess yours is being done in a different part of memory than mine. I gotta test that further. will have an answer regarding that soon.

Regarding the X/Y coordinates yeah I put them there so that I could maybe go back and try and fix cause I thought they were cool, but unfortunately I couldn't fix them or more accurately find the correct offset to them. maybe someone here can. I'll won't give up on it though. I properly renamed it to reflect that it doesn't work as well. Again thank you Zamiel for reporting it. Now its on my radar of things to obsess about and try to fix. ;)

As Always Happy gaming and hope you enjoy.
Attachments
isaac-ng -fixed.CT
-Fixed the pointers for tinted rock and normal rocks destroyed. thank you ManuMetalMaster for reporting it.
-Fixed the Invulnerability script again. so now it should work.
-Added back my own Item count script to the list and properly named the other item count script.
(180.46 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK sorry to those who downloaded the previous table, I guess it was a fast fix :b

-I Found and updated the pointers for the X /Y coordinates. now you can move Isaac where ever you want it. Again thank you Zamiel for the report.

as always hope you enjoy :D
Attachments
isaac-ng -fixed.CT
-Fixed the X/Y Coordinates poointers
(180.43 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alphasoldier »

@Zamiel. I literally just tested The Sad Onion, it works flawlessly. (As does every other part about the script, I barely changed anything, just added a list to it) Do you have Afterbirth PLUS? 1.15? How about mods? Do you have any mods going?
Thanks for the hard work Alucain. But remember you can edit posts.
I personally don't use everything in the table, especially not statistic things, so if anyone notices any offsets, be sure to let people know.

I also saw some interesting statistic things in CTAB+ table posted before, maybe worth looking at to merge, and continue growing one big table.
Maybe also a nice thing to do is to find an Afterbirth table, for people who don't own the PLUS DLC.