Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by translu »

Boomshadow wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:47 am
Sounds awesome but sadly I can't get it to work it doesn't change the value as the table intended

I follow the steps...

0) Make a backup of your save>>>>> (done.)
1) In game, go in pause menu (yep)>>>>(Yep)
2) Activate "Init", then "Init 2" in the cheat table>>>>(works)
3) Activate the items you want to unlock>>>>>>>(did that)
4) In game, go in the gear menu and buy the unlocked items>>>>>>>(hmmm.... nope. still shows original price....)
Reward items are made available to buy for 1$, Club Competition items have their price unchanged.

Any suggestions?
which version of the game are you on? where did you get it?
as i wrote it, for Club Competition, the price is left unchanged, that's normal, but the item is made available to buy

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Boomshadow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Boomshadow »

translu wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:08 pm
Boomshadow wrote:
Sounds awesome but sadly I can't get it to work it doesn't change the value as the table intended

I follow the steps...

4) In game, go in the gear menu and buy the unlocked items>>>>>>>(hmmm.... nope. still shows original price....)
Reward items are made available to buy for 1$, Club Competition items have their price unchanged.

Any suggestions?
as i wrote it, for Club Competition, the price is left unchanged, that's normal, but the item is made available to buy
Hey translu,

Ver 1.5 and got it from steam.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

Boomshadow wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 pm
translu wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:08 pm
Boomshadow wrote:

I follow the steps...

Any suggestions?
Hey translu,

Ver 1.5 and got it from steam.
It should work on this version, especially if the boxes in the table get checked when you click on them... Again, the purpose of the table is not to change the prices. It just sets a price (1F) to the reward items which did not show any.
EDIT: now club competion items will also be at 1F

KhalMika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KhalMika »

Heyo! I know this is a bit old, but the game version is still 1.5 and got it from steam*

I can buy only 1 unlocked thing. If I buy a second, the game crashes and it crashes every time I try to load that save. Also if I buy only 1 thing and ALT+F4, the game crashes when I try to load that save.

My 1stlvlength is at 22 right now

Any idea of what's going on?

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

KhalMika wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:59 pm
Heyo! I know this is a bit old, but the game version is still 1.5 and got it from steam*

I can buy only 1 unlocked thing. If I buy a second, the game crashes and it crashes every time I try to load that save. Also if I buy only 1 thing and ALT+F4, the game crashes when I try to load that save.

My 1stlvlength is at 22 right now

Any idea of what's going on?
Fixed something I forgot, try V7 in the first post, maybe it will solve the problem

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

Works 100%. Thank you so much for this.

thientuacomen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thientuacomen »

my 1stlvlength value in the table is too high (> 350) and the game crashes every time I try to load that save
help me :<

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

thientuacomen wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am
my 1stlvlength value in the table is too high (> 350) and the game crashes every time I try to load that save
help me :<
I can't recover your save if the game crashes when you load it, that's why I wrote "make a backup of your save" in the instructions. Don't know what you did to make that value so high...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

excellent work! FYI: I did some tests and got 2 'competition' weapons permanently unlocked by 'Upgrading' them immediately. If one does that, then disabling INIT and quiting the game; you still have those weapons upon reloading... (not sure if that also works with Uplay rewards though)

ps: was in particularly interested in the table since this game is using VMprotect (based on #Sunbeam's explanation in his post). Did some basic research, and indeed game crashes instantly when enabling script. "unfortunately", you use exclusively Lua here; so have to pass for the time being :oops:

Looked at #MrAFun page, and he states to "Enable Trainer and disable anti-cheat": well, he knows something I don't... and that's the understatement of the/my year :P

btw: using Uplay 1.50 vs here

-EDIT-
In order to get (certain) things permanently saved, you "only" need to loot a chest, perhaps buy another item, 'clear' artifact/cockade, perhaps even a Viewpoint. Tested this on 2 Uplay rewards: no need to (re)play a mission... (one by looting a chest, and the other by clearing a cockade)

ps: if you want items unlocked but keep the original purchase amount (~ as a purchase 'challenge'), edit the [Init] script and comment out the 2 " -- writeInteger("trdlv+44", 1)" lines of code... ('1' here is the '1 Livre' after enabling the item)
(I've reloaded my saves on several occassions without any issues. that said: did not analyse the script in full so... always make a save backup first)

splicist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by splicist »

I set the stsetlevelength to 250 and it made my game crash any fix?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ As far as I can remember, you do NOT touch any of the initial (variable) entries in the table. Just enable the 'INIT' script, and WAIT (! ~ 5-15s) for it (you might want to [Alt+Tab] back once or twice; but those variables should fill up automatically.

Gamers should/must only enable 'blue' entries (once those values are filled up)...

iggle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iggle »

hi i am on 1.5.0
when i try to check INIT box (or any other box for that matter) cheat engine stops responding and eventually crashes, what is going on?

IronScholar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IronScholar »

Says its not compatible with my version of the game, any thought of updating the table?