DeadPool+5

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fazer112
Noobzor
Noobzor

Shantae Half Genie Hero Costumes

Post by fazer112 »

Just a friendly bump after editing it to conform to the new template.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

I have a table with working health and magic scripts (Generic AOB's which hook the relevant addresses, should be fairly future-proof), and can probably add other options (trying to find no-collision and/or permanent godmode, not just freezing health, though the latter is mostly the same).

Which timer are you referring to? The overall playtime counter per save-slot? Or are there timed missions/events eventually?

Finally, how much are you offering? (You can PM that info if you want to keep it private)
Last edited by jungletek on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

fazer112
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fazer112 »

[QUOTE="jungletek, post: 42428, member: 9475"]I have a table with working health and magic scripts (Generic AOB's which hook the relevant addresses, should be fairly future-proof), and can probably add other options (trying to find no-collision and/or permanent godmode, not just freezing health, though the latter is mostly the same).

Which timer are you referring to? The overall playtime counter per save-slot? Or are there timed missions/events eventually?

Finally, how much are you offering? (You can PM that info if you want to keep it private)[/QUOTE]

The playtime counter mostly. However, if I can't take any damage, I shouldn't need it. I'll PM you.

fazer112
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fazer112 »

If you found my offer insulting, maybe someone knows what to search for to get the health? Magic goes to 100 for max, but I can't find the value for health.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

[QUOTE="fazer112, post: 42561, member: 16085"]If you found my offer insulting, maybe someone knows what to search for to get the health? Magic goes to 100 for max, but I can't find the value for health.[/QUOTE]

Nah dude, I was just busy. It's the weekend, you know? Also wanted to make sure the scripts didn't mess up the game. Health one causes a crash on level change very rarely, but the magic one is much less stable. I'd like to either refine them, or make a couple alternate hooks that are less crashy, but if you want what I have so far, and I can try to add a couple options in the next day or so, we can do that.

I'm a fairly direct person, so if I was hoping for more, I'd ask. No worries. I'll PM you in an hour or two after I've had dinner and can get back to working on the game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just stating:

[MEDIA=twitter]685238210620866560[/MEDIA]

Edited your main post.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fazer112
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fazer112 »

[QUOTE="jungletek, post: 42564, member: 9475"]Nah dude, I was just busy. It's the weekend, you know? Also wanted to make sure the scripts didn't mess up the game. Health one causes a crash on level change very rarely, but the magic one is much less stable. I'd like to either refine them, or make a couple alternate hooks that are less crashy, but if you want what I have so far, and I can try to add a couple options in the next day or so, we can do that.

I'm a fairly direct person, so if I was hoping for more, I'd ask. No worries. I'll PM you in an hour or two after I've had dinner and can get back to working on the game.[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry about it. You don't have to make it so advanced or anything for me though. Really the main thing would be HP and the rest would solve itself. ;)

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42591, member: 12587"]Just stating:

[MEDIA=twitter]685238210620866560[/MEDIA]

Edited your main post.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see that you had to add engine, sorry! But I'm actually certain they are using a proprietary engine. The file structure doesn't match either Unreal or Unity.

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

Table completed and sent, payment received promptly. Thanks fazer, pleasure doing business with you :)

BTW for anyone interested, the game engine is custom, and is the same one that was used in the Duck Tales Remaster, and other games from this developer.
Last edited by jungletek on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="fazer112, post: 42631, member: 16085"]The file structure doesn't match either Unreal or Unity.[/QUOTE]

Unity Maker != Unity.

hose10
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

DeadPool+5

Post by hose10 »

Hello guys
today i made deadpool cheat table for all version

Inf Health
Easy Kill
Inf Health+Easy Kill
Inf Ammo
DP Points

enjoy
DP.CT
(45.31 KiB) Downloaded 211 times

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DeadPool+5

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

fazer112
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fazer112 »

[QUOTE="jungletek, post: 42731, member: 9475"]Table completed and sent, payment received promptly. Thanks fazer, pleasure doing business with you :)

BTW for anyone interested, the game engine is custom, and is the same one that was used in the Duck Tales Remaster, and other games from this developer.[/QUOTE]

Oh, forgot to post, even though you are a staff member, that the table was of high quality and well worth the price! Thanks again!

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42807, member: 12587"]Unity Maker != Unity.[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, couldn't find anything about Unity Maker so that's why I thought you meant Unity. My bad!