Dungeons 2 (GoG Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dungeons 2 (GoG Version)

Post by Marc »

Here's the repost of my table for "Dungeons 2", GoG Version. (v1.6.1.31-@4b4f85d)
Table is based on an older table from Zanzer. Found at http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=1466
Want/need to cheat this on your own?
All Values are stored as float.
Use the Mono dissector, search for "Realmforge.Server.Combat"
The code which affects gold also reads mana. So I used an AOB to find the area where both values reside in memory (see my table)
The game does NOT store the health of our units. Instead there is max health and "damage taken". So we have to scan for the amount of damage our hero took and set it to zero.
According to the mono dissector, at the current unit we should look at [+50] for the Realmfore.Server.Entity of the unit and there [+20] should be the owner of the unit. To my surprise, +20 was a null pointer, and the structure spider told me to use [[EAX+8]+24] and check for the value 259. In Theory in EAX+8 should be a boolean. Instead it is another address. Don't think about it, the programmers didn't too...
  • GodMode
  • One-Hit-Kill
  • Edit Gold/Mana (most of the time, hehe)
  • More XPs for each kill
  • edit game constants
Note: changing the values of gold and mana requires the game to add gold/mana the regular way to make the change take effect.
Gold and Mana only seem to work in the campaign mode.

have fun,
Marc

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dungeons2.CT
(30.34 KiB) Downloaded 337 times