NieR Automata

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pox911
Slob
Slob

Re: NieR Automata

Post by pox911 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:46 am
I might be able to make a air dash speed mod though based on the code i used for the sprint speed. I still need to look into the reset timer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Good luck with the timer. If that doesn't work, maybe there's another pointer or variable somewhere that tells the game you've touched ground and it may be possible to twig that to saying yes every so often even if you haven't landed.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Dunno if this is even possible, but does the game have different button binds for executing different pod programs (like Laser, Hammer, Shield, etc.)?
Like:
Button 1 = Execute Pod A Program
Button 2 = Execute Pod B program
Button 3 = Execute Pod C program

Currently, we have only one button for pod program, and use the dpad to switch between pods. I feel this isn't the best control mechanism and having dedicated buttons for each pod program would make the gameplay better.

So, would it possible via cheatengine to find or create something like this?

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

Here a CT w/ this topic cheat compilation, for more convenience.
credit: everyone who work on the scripts in this topic ♥

ps: if anyone know how to use another person save, tell me. b'cuz my file get corrupted, and my friend send me his save, but, doens't work. sadbois :(
Attachments
NieR Automata topic compilation.CT
best forum
(18.57 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

Forces wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 pm
Here a CT w/ this topic cheat compilation, for more convenience.
credit: everyone who work on the scripts in this topic ♥

ps: if anyone know how to use another person save, tell me. b'cuz my file get corrupted, and my friend send me his save, but, doens't work. sadbois :(
You can try Hexedit.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Does anyone know how much Critical+ bonus on weapons adds? Is it a 10% bonus, or 20%, or more? Ancient Overlord or Cypress Stick weapons have Critical+ bonus after they are levelled at least once.

Naxshe22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Naxshe22 »

can anyone make a cheat table to edit the attack stat and only the attack stat i wana continue to lvl up but keep my attack stat low

pokashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokashine »

Just curious, any way to incorporate additional costumes into the existing table?

I know you unlock the additional (heavy?) armor after the 3rd playthrough, but any way to get that early? It'd be nice. Like, just a toggle maybe? Or item swap, a la Dark Souls.

river
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by river »

Thank you guys, the game is much enjoyable, actually I'm looking for something like instant hack :mrgreen:

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

pokashine wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:42 am
Just curious, any way to incorporate additional costumes into the existing table?

I know you unlock the additional (heavy?) armor after the 3rd playthrough, but any way to get that early? It'd be nice. Like, just a toggle maybe? Or item swap, a la Dark Souls.
There's no need for any additional work, you can use the table that allows you to edit highlighted item.
Firstly do a string search for either item_uq_changeArmour2 or item_uq_changeArmour1 (1 is full armor with helmet, 2 is without helmet).
Browse memory region of the non-green address, number next to item name is it's ID.

Buy or use any item you don't want to edit it's ID with the armor one and that's that.

pokashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokashine »

Thanks @skacikpl!

Worked like a charm!

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

could you make it so i can set my level back to 1? or if i set my exp back to like 50 will it lower my level automatically?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Don't fuss your level, you will have to play thru a minimum of 5 times anyway if you want the full story.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

ive already got all the endings a-z :3
i want to reset to play through the game again, but keep my stats, and hopefully gain higher stats with the combined levels. (something i did with dragons dogma, dark arisen...ended up having 40k atk and 30k def after 600playthroughs and tons of level resets after hitting 200)

pokashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pokashine »

Hmm... here's another question (request? idea?).

It depends on how NPCs are handled in the game, of course. But is it possible (somehow) to entirely swap outfits with, say... Jackass? Or other NPCs?

Something about the caped hoodie + faded jeans, on Jackass, just looks cool. Would be fun to play through with that set. Just wondering!