NieR Automata

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NieR Automata

Post by TheByteSize »

Sinbiant wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:14 pm
Sorry for such a noob question, but can you tell me how you find the address (array of bytes) used for infinite jump script and why did you change it to exactly "02 0f 8d"?
That was posted by Pox. As for the code, you can search for the array of bytes that shown in the AOB section of the script then watch it changes as you enable to script.
IIRC, the code basically change the remaining jump count to 2.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Markcelo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Markcelo »

Is there any way to change characters at will with cheat engine? You can search PL/2B as a string, but even if you change that, nothing happens.
This guy managed to even play as the hacker pawn. [Link]

Nodfactor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nodfactor »

Is there any way to unlock the heavy armor via cheats early? It looks the best to me, and I want to use it cause I'm not really into how much fanservice there is in the original costume. Any cheat or code I can use to add the heavy armor costume to wear at the beginning of the game? Thanks!

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Nodfactor wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 am
Is there any way to unlock the heavy armor via cheats early? It looks the best to me, and I want to use it cause I'm not really into how much fanservice there is in the original costume. Any cheat or code I can use to add the heavy armor costume to wear at the beginning of the game? Thanks!
Yep, just grab any of the cheat tables that let you edit items, and change some of the cheap healing items you can buy in the first shop to items 981 and 982. Which is 2B's armor with and without the helmet.

[Link]

Nodfactor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nodfactor »

Cool! Now how would you do that, where's the cheat engine that lets you do this? Is there a video tutorial online I could use...?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Nodfactor wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:41 am
Cool! Now how would you do that, where's the cheat engine that lets you do this? Is there a video tutorial online I could use...?
Check out Rad0's cheat table on page 11, it looks like it should be fairly straight forward for editing your items.

Don't know about the rest of the cheats in it, but you should be able to mostly use drop down options to edit what you have with it. No idea about videos. Just give it a try. Maybe backup your save in another slot to be safe (even though the game doesn't auto-save, it never hurts to have a backup).

And don't try to edit weapons, it never turns out well in this game.

RickXtreme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RickXtreme »

Hello everyone, I have been using the cheat tables on this topic and everyone did a great job! I was wondering if someone has a cheat table to add weapons too since I saw a video on youtube with a guy doing it but his cheat table link is dead so I am unable to get it :( If someone knows how to do it, please let me know :) Thanks

damnsamoflange
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

NieR Automata

Post by damnsamoflange »

The way I managed to add weapons to my save, specifically the type 40-Sword that I totally missed, was to use [URL='https://mega.nz/#!xNc1HDjQ!cftfeVTKt_h1PS3V-sbotqo1R1FB5oYoGbwkI1fCdZE']this[/URL] table and change my 'held weapon' (it only seems to pickup light attack on weapon set 1). I then upgraded the weapon which seemed to prevent it from reverting back.

Table:

[URL]https://mega.nz/#!xNc1HDjQ!cftfeVTKt_h1PS3V-sbotqo1R1FB5oYoGbwkI1fCdZE[/URL]

ddz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ddz »

Hi, I am a total noob at cheat engine. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade my chips via the chip editor posted by TheByteSized, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

First, I check the chip editor, and get all of the options below it. I try inputting them via the list they created, but nothing seems to be working.

Can I have a step by step guide on how to make better chips via cheat engine? Thanks a ton!

sarf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sarf »

ddz wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:15 pm
Hi, I am a total noob at cheat engine. I am trying to figure out how to upgrade my chips via the chip editor posted by TheByteSized, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

First, I check the chip editor, and get all of the options below it. I try inputting them via the list they created, but nothing seems to be working.

Can I have a step by step guide on how to make better chips via cheat engine? Thanks a ton!
If you mean the N_A_Editor, it has certain issues (one of my saves breaks it so it does not show more than 44 chips, for instance). A better bet is to use the Cheat Engine table with the ability to edit the currently selected chip in your equip screen (I would recommend editing un-equipped chips to avoid issues). That one is pretty easy to use if you only wish to edit memory size (just edit it) or rank (in which case you need to increase the chip ID, the rank, and the sort order by the same amount). I have not done anything adventurous with it like trying to get chips I don't have yet, only increased the rank of the ones I have, but you could probably get the IDs of chips by editing a new (clean) savegame with the N_A_Editor and then just grabbing the data of those using the cheat engine table.

However, with the N_A_Editor you need to edit a save slot, change its chips to whatever you want, then Save the changes made or nothing will happen (make a backup of your save slots beforehand!).

Happy hacking!

SgtChristmas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SgtChristmas »

Cheers!

I am new to this Cheat Engine stuff. I was searching for hours and hours and I had plenty of failed tries to get the A2 outfit for 2B. Can anyone help me
out with that? I tried so many tables, adresses and Item IDs... I think I suck :(

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Just wanted to say thanks to all the contributors for the great work on all the various tables posted.
Still working fine on the current version on Steam. (Granted I have the Standard version, not the GoTY version).

Also loving cielos' tables where you can change character outfits on the fly, without needing the actual items. This lets me use the DLC costumes without having cleared the level 80+ stuff. Great stuff.

[Edit] The only thing I'm unable to change right now for 2B is her head style. If I try to change it, it just reverts back to default. Maybe it's because I'm playing as 9S right now that it can't be changed. (I think it fetches whatever she was wearing at the time of clearing her route). Strangely enough the costumes for bodies do work, so that statement can't be right either. 9S's setting does stay though.

[Edit 2]
Freezing the value and then entering a transporter instead of saving+reloading seems work, but once I unfreeze it and teleport, it resets back to default again. Not sure what's up with that.

[Edit 3]
It seems to be hardcoded into the game somehow to reset it back to default if 2B is an NPC. This is only the case for head accessories. Unsure if the same applies to 9S when you play as 2B. I would assume so. Easiest solution for this is just to freeze the value.

hkosyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hkosyndrome »

By anychance has anyone figured out how to acquire all the pod programs? or is that not possible?

Zhir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zhir »

Compiled From Page 1 to 13 and are Updated to Work on to my version... which i don't know
Edit:
Updates Address's
Item Pointers to 200
Sorted out scripts that crashes game

Edit2:
Finished game prolly might not update again
Attachments
NieRAutomata.CT
Newer Update April 17, 2019
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 347 times

NearA2mato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NearA2mato »

Is there a way to remove the perfect dodge completely (or making timing much more strict)? This would make me the happiest person as it's the only thing that hinders the combat from being perfect for me