NieR Automata

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alex_hama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: NieR Automata

Post by alex_hama »

On my side the evade attack script doesn't seem to be working,

I click the script which leads to a blank sub-script, I click it too then i get to a stance 4 byte pointer giving ??

I try holding Alt on the key board and HA,LA and shooting attack and none give the target results.

other scripts from other tables work fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
thanks for testing!
yea stance should hold 0 when you stand still, 2 when moving... etc. if it's showing ??, that means the player identification I implemented is flawed.
anyway, try this one below to see if it works, apart from skipping the player identification, the functionality is slightly different as well:
when activated, you can do a perfect evade by holding Alt and attack, or holding Alt and evade. then you can continue to use the perfect evade attack you want.
copy and paste the following ONto the table:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>47199</ID>
      <Description>"Perfect Evade .2"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(somePlayerInfoBaseFetchAOB,NieRAutomata.exe,48 8B 17 48 8B CF FF ** ** 48 85 C0)
registersymbol(somePlayerInfoBaseFetchAOB)

label(somePlayerInfoBase)
registersymbol(somePlayerInfoBase)

alloc(newmem2,2048,somePlayerInfoBaseFetchAOB) //"NieRAutomata.exe"+640054)
label(returnhere2)
label(originalcode2)
label(exit2)

newmem2: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
mov [somePlayerInfoBase],rdi

originalcode2:
mov rdx,[rdi]
mov rcx,rdi

exit2:
jmp returnhere2

///
somePlayerInfoBase:
///

somePlayerInfoBaseFetchAOB: //"NieRAutomata.exe"+640054:
jmp newmem2
nop
returnhere2:

///***************************************************///

aobscanmodule(playerStanceWriteAOB,NieRAutomata.exe,89 FA 89 83 ** ** ** ** 8B 83)
registersymbol(playerStanceWriteAOB)

label(wEvadeMoveKeyPressed)
registersymbol(wEvadeMoveKeyPressed)
label(somePlayerInfo)
registersymbol(somePlayerInfo)

alloc(newmem,2048,playerStanceWriteAOB) //"NieRAutomata.exe"+2F43A92)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

mov [somePlayerInfo],rbx

//cmp edi,6
//je @f
//test edi,edi
//jz @f

cmp edi,10
je @f
cmp edi,12
je @f
jmp originalcode

@@:
//mov rdx,somePlayerInfoBase
//cmp [rdx],rbx
//jne @f
cmp word ptr [wEvadeMoveKeyPressed],1
jne @f
//mov word ptr [wEvadeMoveKeyPressed],2
mov edi,13

@@:

originalcode:
mov edx,edi
mov [rbx+00000990],eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

///
wEvadeMoveKeyPressed:
dd 0
somePlayerInfo:
///

playerStanceWriteAOB: //"NieRAutomata.exe"+2F43A92:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

label(bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem)
registersymbol(bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem)

alloc(evadeMove_keylistener_mem,2048,"NieRAutomata.exe")
registersymbol(evadeMove_keylistener_mem)
createthread(evadeMove_keylistener_mem)
label(keylistenerstart)
label(keylistenerend)
label(keylistenerexit)

evadeMove_keylistener_mem:
sub rsp,28

keylistenerstart:
mov rcx,12    //ALT key
push rcx
call GetAsyncKeyState
add rsp,08
shr ax,#15
//cmp ax,1
//jne @f
//cmp word ptr [wEvadeMoveKeyPressed],2
//je keylistenerend
mov [wEvadeMoveKeyPressed],ax
jmp keylistenerend

@@:
xor ax,ax
mov [wEvadeMoveKeyPressed],ax

keylistenerend:
mov rcx,#100
call Sleep
cmp dword ptr [bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem],1
jne keylistenerstart

keylistenerexit:
add rsp,28
mov dword ptr [bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem],2
ret

///
bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem:
dd 0
///

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
//obtained from SubBeam's ACS script - start//
{$lua}

if( syntaxcheck == false ) then --actual execution
  local starttime = getTickCount()

if readInteger( "bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem" ) == 0 then --could be 2 already
  writeInteger( "bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem", 1 ) --tell the thread to kill itself
end

while( getTickCount() &lt; starttime + 1000 ) and ( readInteger( "bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem" ) ~=2 ) do --wait till it has finished
  sleep( 20 )
end

if( getTickCount() &gt; starttime + 1000 ) then --could happen when the window is shown
  showMessage( 'Disabling the thread failed!' )
  error( 'Thread disabling failed!' )
end
  sleep( 1 )
end

{$asm}
//obtained from SubBeam's ACS script - end//

//bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem:
//dd 1

dealloc(newmem2)
somePlayerInfoBaseFetchAOB: //"NieRAutomata.exe"+640054:
db 48 8B 17 48 8B CF
//Alt: mov rdx,[rdi]
//Alt: mov rcx,rdi

unregistersymbol(somePlayerInfoBase)

dealloc(newmem)
playerStanceWriteAOB: //"NieRAutomata.exe"+2F43A92:
db 89 FA 89 83 90 09 00 00
//Alt: mov edx,edi
//Alt: mov [rbx+00000990],eax

unregistersymbol(somePlayerInfo)
unregistersymbol(wEvadeMoveKeyPressed)

unregistersymbol(bEndThread_evadeMove_keylistener_mem)

dealloc(evadeMove_keylistener_mem)
unregistersymbol(evadeMove_keylistener_mem)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>47200</ID>
          <Description>"Alt + any Attack / Alt + Evade"</Description>
          <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
          <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
          <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>47201</ID>
              <Description>"stance"</Description>
              <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
              <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
              <Address>somePlayerInfoBase</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>670</Offset>
              </Offsets>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
thanks again for testing~

alex_hama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alex_hama »

Now it works!!

Thanks for the script Cielos and hope you can look into the (dry/dusty/wet) skin script next.

radthezero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by radthezero »

Can anyone confirme me something? Does any of the posted tables have the address for Diamond Chips? I know it's easier to just throw value 1 on everything, but I'm trying to be minimally legit for a Very Hard stream.

DarkWave0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkWave0 »

I've messed around with the chip values, and i'm sure some of you have ran into these and might be able to confirm why they don't work:

[Chipname] [ID] [function]
Alien Cells 3351 ????????
Alien Heart 3352 ????????
<blank> 3359 ????????
<blank> 3360 Crashes game when equipped (also had 3 other <blank> chips equipped)
<blank> 3361 ????????
<blank> 3362-3392 ???????? (haven't equipped these)
The effect limit for "<CHIP_NAME>" has been exceeded 3000 ???????

I'm especially interested in those Alien Cells and Alien Heart.
Even after changing all 3 values (ID, Sort Order, Rank) by the same amount they still have no function and still have the same description as the previous chip in-game.

I want to find what these chips do because i'm convinced one of them will give us something cool.

huy.kien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huy.kien »

Hey, can anyone tell me what is the item ID of Engine Blade? I did search the ID list of zarrock666 but couldnt find it.
Thanks alotttttttttttttttt.

osumaniac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osumaniac »

I spent few hours writing actual names of those IDs from Zarrock666's file. Thought might as well share it for others.

Here is item ID list with ingame names sorted by Restorative, Enhancement, Support, Materials, and Key Items.
[Link]
Didn't include names for those fish, "weapons, skills, unknown, Archives, Achievements, Pic Event" IDs since I didn't need them. Also had no idea what 6001, 6002, 6003 are.

Use the explanation by Eldius on page 8 on how to edit your materials.

huy.kien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huy.kien »

Thanks, i can replace with any item but cant do that with weapon, no weapon shown, any help?

Hexa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hexa »

radthezero wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 am
Can anyone confirme me something? Does any of the posted tables have the address for Diamond Chips? I know it's easier to just throw value 1 on everything, but I'm trying to be minimally legit for a Very Hard stream.
Set the chip size to the value that chip would have if its diamond and the game will change it to diamond

MadSkull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadSkull »

Kira wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:06 pm
Eddy wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:56 am
funds
EXP
HP
Plug in chips storage used
highlighted chips
highlighted items
I'm still pretty noob at cheat engine... can someone please teach me how to use the highlighted chips code in Eddy's table? Been trying to play around with it a bit trying to get some +8 chips using the [Link] shared by seeker0003 but couldn't get it to work on correctly. At I managed to get is to turn some random chip's display name into the ID I want to change but that's about it.

Edit 1: Must all cheat under the chip category be activated? Assuming I just want to say, upgrade a auto-heal to a normal (with proper chip cost and stuff) auto-heal +8

Edit 2: Been messing around a little, trying to change a Max HP Up chip into Auto-Heal +8. Managed to get the chip name and slot changed, but the item property/effect still remain unchanged. Anyone can lend a hand please? :cry:

Edit 3: Never mind, I tried messing around with TheByteSize's table instead and appear to got it working.

Edit 4: I believe the "?" cheat in TheByteSize's (and maybe Eddy's) table refer to the chip's category.
Im having the same problem, used Eddy's table to change the ids and values in some crappy chips and in-game it displays the chips with the changed values, however doesn't have any effect at all when equipped or cant use em to fuse, only changed the id value and the cost in the editor, no idea if need change another value in the table or maybe im skipping a step, eddy's table have the options in chips highlighted:
ID: (changed id)
??: (untouched)
0: (untouched)
cost: (changed cost)
set max cost: (untouched)

if someone can help me, i appreciate it a lot, im not used to cheat engine and still trying to figure how it works. thanks in advance.

edit 1: tried to copy all the values from a legit chip attack +6 to a attack +1 and the editor changed all have both chips +6, but the edited one still without working correctly.

EpicHippie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EpicHippie »

MadSkull wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 9:09 am
Kira wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:06 pm
Eddy wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:56 am
funds
EXP
HP
Plug in chips storage used
highlighted chips
highlighted items
I'm still pretty noob at cheat engine... can someone please teach me how to use the highlighted chips code in Eddy's table? Been trying to play around with it a bit trying to get some +8 chips using the [Link] shared by seeker0003 but couldn't get it to work on correctly. At I managed to get is to turn some random chip's display name into the ID I want to change but that's about it.

Edit 1: Must all cheat under the chip category be activated? Assuming I just want to say, upgrade a auto-heal to a normal (with proper chip cost and stuff) auto-heal +8

Edit 2: Been messing around a little, trying to change a Max HP Up chip into Auto-Heal +8. Managed to get the chip name and slot changed, but the item property/effect still remain unchanged. Anyone can lend a hand please? :cry:

Edit 3: Never mind, I tried messing around with TheByteSize's table instead and appear to got it working.

Edit 4: I believe the "?" cheat in TheByteSize's (and maybe Eddy's) table refer to the chip's category.
Im having the same problem, used Eddy's table to change the ids and values in some crappy chips and in-game it displays the chips with the changed values, however doesn't have any effect at all when equipped or cant use em to fuse, only changed the id value and the cost in the editor, no idea if need change another value in the table or maybe im skipping a step, eddy's table have the options in chips highlighted:
ID: (changed id)
??: (untouched)
0: (untouched)
cost: (changed cost)
set max cost: (untouched)

if someone can help me, i appreciate it a lot, im not used to cheat engine and still trying to figure how it works. thanks in advance.

edit 1: tried to copy all the values from a legit chip attack +6 to a attack +1 and the editor changed all have both chips +6, but the edited one still without working correctly.
If you are still struggling with this try using the Table posted by TheByteSize a couple of pages back. It has a chip editor that works perfectly...

The values that need to be modified are (off the top of my head) Chip ID and Sort Order ( and rank of course). They all need to be modified by the same amount in order to change a chips rank and have the change stick.

If you are changing from one chip to a completely different chip then you must change all of the values to the desired new chip values including the "?" one... There are several lists that have been compiled and linked by others in this forum that you can get the relevant numbers from.

SSF24681
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SSF24681 »

I've been tinkering with item counts and modifying chip usage, and I think I messed up my save file. After finishing Route A, post credits it asks me to save my game. When I try to save, the game just crashes right there. I've tried a different save file another person put up on the Steam discussion boards, and saving post credits worked on theirs. Is there any reason why my save won't work? Here's my save file if you need to actually open it to find out: [Link]

kirenh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kirenh »

SSF24681 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:09 pm
Tested it out by getting rid of items and chips, but I had the same problem on my game with your save. Can you share that working save you found?

SSF24681
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SSF24681 »

kirenh wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 7:16 am
SSF24681 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:09 pm
Tested it out by getting rid of items and chips, but I had the same problem on my game with your save. Can you share that working save you found?
Sure. Here you go: [Link]

Just so you know, I just arrived at the Resistance Camp as 9S and opened up the item and weapons shop. If you actually asked for the original untouched one I got, I'll look for it.

MadSkull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadSkull »

EpicHippie wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 6:43 pm
If you are still struggling with this try using the Table posted by TheByteSize a couple of pages back. It has a chip editor that works perfectly...

The values that need to be modified are (off the top of my head) Chip ID and Sort Order ( and rank of course). They all need to be modified by the same amount in order to change a chips rank and have the change stick.

If you are changing from one chip to a completely different chip then you must change all of the values to the desired new chip values including the "?" one... There are several lists that have been compiled and linked by others in this forum that you can get the relevant numbers from.
thanks already used the table by TheByteSize and already got it working, thanks for your answers