NieR Automata

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
brushmyhair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: NieR Automata

Post by brushmyhair »

Sauce wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 5:44 pm
zarrock666 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 am
Hi can any1 help me i wanna change Item id to 983 (item_uq_changeArmour2) but when i change it enchant , recovery or valve accessory they(items) disappear
If you try to give yourself items from the new DLC, the previous items just disappear if the DLC isn't active on your game.

Otherwise this should work, I gave myself this armor as soon as I added the DLC to my game by changing some health items to the various armors and hairsprays. I just sold all of the small health items until I had 1 in the stack, then changed that stack of 1 into what I wanted. Then I bought another single health item, then changed that 1 into the next thing I wanted. It tends to work best with single items if you are aiming for key items.
could you explain to me how did you gave your self those items pls ( i am a cheat engine noob)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

chip modifier doesn't work
- chip name will be changed but the effect will be the original's
- after equipping modified chip, if you switch to another chip set, the modified chips will disappear

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

bachou wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 11:19 am
- after equipping modified chip, if you switch to another chip set, the modified chips will disappear
Read the last post at the first page again. You need to modify AT LEAST 3 addresses to change one chip into another (or even to change its level). See for yourself which addresses these are.

It's working flawlessly here, the changes are permanent too.

CozyBanx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CozyBanx »

Does anyone have a table that adds stuff to your Intel? Mostly looking for the fishing encyclopedia because it really sucks compared to the first game. I tried switching an item to a fish I didn't have but it doesn't trigger it getting added. Also looking for enemy Intel I think I missed the godzilla goliath from having the required item for that Devola/Popola quest.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

variante wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 1:03 pm
bachou wrote:
Read the last post at the first page again. You need to modify AT LEAST 3 addresses to change one chip into another (or even to change its level). See for yourself which addresses these are.

don't know what 3 address you are talking about, i changed shockwave +2 to auto pick up item and set rank to 1. doesn't work

Eldius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eldius »

bachou wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 am
variante wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 1:03 pm
bachou wrote:

don't know what 3 address you are talking about, i changed shockwave +2 to auto pick up item and set rank to 1. doesn't work
I don't know how to quote two separate posts. But this next quote is by TheByteSize.
Eddy beat me to this but here it's.

Inf Item Usage
Inf HP
EXP * 10
Chip Editor - 2 versions: Fuse Menu and Equip Menu
---Chip ID is what control chip type and its Rank. Seems like Chip is max at +8. Increase all Chip ID, Sort Order and Rank by same amount to keep the system from acting weird.
As quoted above ( by the ever talented Mr/Ms TheByteSize ), the 3 addresses are Chip ID, Sort Order and Rank. You have to increase it by the same amount. So for me, I bought a rank 0 chip from the store and want to get the rank 8 version. Highlight the chip in equip menu, increase those three address values previously mentioned by 8. You can also change the chipcost if you like.

The issue from changing a chip to another type of chip is knowing the value of Sort Order for each chip. Someone will have to do a list for those. I'm too busy trying to get all main endings/too lazy to do it. That's why I bought the exact chip i wanted from shop and increased the addresses by said amounts.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

bachou wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 am
I literally told you where to read about the 3 addresses (last post on 1st page), i get the feeling you didn't do it before replying. No wonder you got stuck if you can't perform such basic task.

As for the list of plugin chips, have a look [Link], which is not mine. This doesn't contain HUD chips though, you can get them all from the begining anyway.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

ok got it
any chance for enemy HP multiplier ?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

brushmyhair wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 9:05 pm
could you explain to me how did you gave your self those items pls ( i am a cheat engine noob)
Go read the first couple pages, especially when they talk about editing materials. Some of those early editors have the capabilities you're looking for and will possibly still work, you just may have to plug in the new item ID's. Or at least point you in the right direction. Just be careful, and either backup your save or don't save until you're sure everything is how you want it.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

anyone have the address for skin state ? (dry,dusty,wet...)

Hexa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hexa »

the 1 hit kill machine option doesn't seem to work, anyone have an alternative for completing jackass request?

brushmyhair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brushmyhair »

Sauce wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 5:21 am
brushmyhair wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 9:05 pm
Go read the first couple pages, especially when they talk about editing materials. Some of those early editors have the capabilities you're looking for and will possibly still work, you just may have to plug in the new item ID's. Or at least point you in the right direction. Just be careful, and either backup your save or don't save until you're sure everything is how you want it.
i found the cheat engines that let you change the item ids the problem is i dont know how to use them, one guy tried to explain how to change it in the previous comments but it it a bit complex for me. could some one explain to how can i change the item ids step by step i would really appreciate it

Eldius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eldius »

If you're using the highlighted items script from Eddy.

Push start, Item Tab, Highlight an item you want to change. I usually use an enhancement item since I never use those.

Find the item you want to change to, using zarrock666 Item ID List on page 7.
So as an example, previously mentioned you can use 983 for item_uq_dlcCloth1.
I set the quantity as 1, I'm not sure if anything will bug out if you use higher than that due to it being a Key Item.
Then go in game and you'll have the item under Key Items Revealing Outfit
Of course you need the dlc for that outfit as Sauce has said.

So for any other item just replace the 983 step above for whatever number id you want.
Changing quantity should be fine as long as it's not a Key Item.

brushmyhair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brushmyhair »

Eldius wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 12:08 am
If you're using the highlighted items script from Eddy.

Push start, Item Tab, Highlight an item you want to change. I usually use an enhancement item since I never use those.

Find the item you want to change to, using zarrock666 Item ID List on page 7.
So as an example, previously mentioned you can use 983 for item_uq_dlcCloth1.
I set the quantity as 1, I'm not sure if anything will bug out if you use higher than that due to it being a Key Item.
Then go in game and you'll have the item under Key Items Revealing Outfit
Of course you need the dlc for that outfit as Sauce has said.

So for any other item just replace the 983 step above for whatever number id you want.
Changing quantity should be fine as long as it's not a Key Item.
thank you so much i finally figured it out.once again thank you so much for explaining

alex_hama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alex_hama »

bachou wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 1:52 pm
anyone have the address for skin state ? (dry,dusty,wet...)
Seconded!!