NieR Automata

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NieR Automata

Post by MasterVegito »

With that code you can change only the body part, the rest doesnt do naything ;)

@edit
Nevermind, just transport back and forth to change the look

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NierModsPlz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NierModsPlz »

@Cielos

Not quite what I had in mind. I meant something like this:

[Link]

Or this :

[Link]

That table can apparently change the length of the skirt as well as height/width of the models. I don't know how he did that since skirt should just be a binary variable.

Edit : After playing around with the table, here are the values for other items

Proof of Oath : 19
Sato Mask : 18
Matsuda Mask : 17
Masamune Mask : 16
Long Hair (A2) : 15
Camouflage Goggles : 14
Blue Ribbon : 13
Pink Ribbon : 12
Valve Head : 11
Valve Both Eyes : 10
Valve Right Eye : 9
Valve Left Eye : 8
Alien Mask : 7
Emil Head : 6
Emil Mask : 5
Machine Mask : 4
Adam's Glasses : 3
Sand Mask : 2
Lunar Tear : 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

until now , really no hope for weapon's stuff ?

newbnewt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by newbnewt »

Big thanks for the walkthru/infinite jump. It'd be great to see chip id's like Auto loot and show chests. Better would be for 2B to be able to open those hack chests, mini game or no. Very annoying to try a pc replay and walk past all that loot waiting for 9S's go around.

2B open chest. 2 great cheat/ mod ideas in one.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

newbnewt wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:12 am
Big thanks for the walkthru/infinite jump. It'd be great to see chip id's like Auto loot and show chests.
I posted the info for those a few pages back I think.

Item Scan: 3208 ?35 Sort-245
Auto-Collect Item: 3342 ?47 Sort-244

I haven't hit this game up in a while, but if you look back you should see the discussion and be able to see what you need.

XutaxKamay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XutaxKamay »

Here a complete list of the items, with their ID number (seems like there is a dlc weapon but I didn't see it when i gave it to myself, or I just ignored it because I don't know much the game xD)
Tell me if I miss anything, but everything should be there.

[Link]

I've made it while reversing the game and wanting all the items at the beginning of the game <.<

Also, it's my first rpg game that I've played, I never liked any of those, but this one really attracted me somehow. (I usually played CS:S but now I don't even open it anymore)

chewyonichan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chewyonichan »

People have been ignoring this question. Is there a way to add weapons? there are some weapons i've missed. The cheat table doesnt have an option for highlighted weapon, i tried using the highlighted items, but the weapon doesnt get added even though my item that i changed disappeared.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

chewyonichan wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:29 pm
People have been ignoring this question. Is there a way to add weapons? there are some weapons i've missed. The cheat table doesnt have an option for highlighted weapon, i tried using the highlighted items, but the weapon doesnt get added even though my item that i changed disappeared.
As of now, there is no way. There is a Flag somewhere that get triggered when you get the weapon first time. As of now, I don't think any one here has post a script to edit that spot.

XutaxKamay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XutaxKamay »

Well, maybe you can't do it in cheat engine but in a c++ code it's possible:

Code: Select all

for ( int i = 0; i < 1130; i++ )
            {
              	// Get ID by String.
                __int64 cRet = ( ( __int64( *) ( __int64 , char* ) ) ( Pointer ) 0x1405DE6E0 )( 0 , ItemTables[ i ] );
                // cRet = ItemID.
                ( ( int( *)  ( __int64 , __int64 , __int64 , __int64 ) )( Pointer ) 0x1405DC410 )( cRet , cRet , 1 , 1 ); // From ID (if you put the id its the world), GetID , amount, add or delete i think. I don't remember it's been some codes since 1 month ago plz someone confirm.
            }

ItemTables is the previous item list I've given but in a char array.But I guess an asm code is needed in cheat engine to call the function with the address of 0x1405DC410 , by pushing the item id, etc... It shouldn't be too hard. it just needs someone that could do it.

Probably something like:

_asm
{
PUSH 1
PUSH 1
PUSH itemid
PUSH itemid
CALL 0x1405DC410 
}
Oh yeah for weapons levels and pods levels

for ( HEX i = 0x14197DCC8; i <= 0x14197DFC0; i += 0x14 )
            {
                Console::PrintDebug<FOREGROUND_CYAN>( TEXT( "Changed weapon lvl: %i 0x%p\n" ) , iAmount , i );
                *( int * ) ( i ) = iAmount;
            }

( ( __int64( *) ( __int64 , int , int ) ) ( Pointer ) 0x1405EE8D0 )( 6001 , iAmount - 1 , 0 );
            ( ( __int64( *) ( __int64 , int , int ) )( Pointer ) 0x1405EE8D0 )( 6002 , iAmount - 1 , 1 );
            ( ( __int64( *) ( __int64 , int , int ) ) ( Pointer ) 0x1405EE8D0 )( 6003 , iAmount - 1 , 2 );

Ask me privatly if you want the hack to have everything unlocked with all items possible. (weapons etc, except pods wich i haven't found yet why it's not adding to list but i didn't went further)

XeidiDent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XeidiDent »

Anyone managed to change enemies' levels? I've tried a lot myself to do this with Cheat Engine but it's beyond my skills (none).

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

rad0 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm
Wanted to give back so here is my current table.

Based off of "1e85d56a8"'s All collected table from Page 9 I have reorganized and made a few changes.

Biggest change is items. In my game they are ordered based on collection order rather than some predetermined static order. So I have created a grouped set of addresses for the first 99 item locations as well as adding in drop down menus on selecting item ID's

I tried to create a global item ID table to reuse, but was unable to get it to work. If anyone knows how I could use the help as it would shrink the table from 513kB to ~120kB.

I claim very little of this work as it is a combination of many peoples tables and scripts from this board. You all have my thanks for work I could not have done. ;-)

I am working off of the 2017May2 update +DLC so your setup may be different.
Your cheat table has a terrible habit of crashing the game on playthrough two for some reason. With just the hacking HP frozen and Inf. HP enabled. (Fun fact, your hacking ship actually has 4 (Not 3) HP, even though the game defaults to 3.)

Using the FAR Mod too, otherwise the game would be unplayable.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

iyeru wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:08 am

Your cheat table has a terrible habit of crashing the game on playthrough two for some reason. With just the hacking HP frozen and Inf. HP enabled. (Fun fact, your hacking ship actually has 4 (Not 3) HP, even though the game defaults to 3.)

Using the FAR Mod too, otherwise the game would be unplayable.
Why are you freezing HP with Inf HP enabled? Are you freezing for the Controlled Machine?

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

Hacking HP =/= HP. Freezing Hacking HP to a value of 4 (For whatever reason, this is the state you're in when you start hacking, even though you only have 3 hacking HP) can crash the game, and I don't know why.

That said, during the chapter of playthrough two when you HAVE to control machines, the Hacking HP address is different, and freezing the hacking HP to 3 will do nothing. (But will return to the correct address when going through the factory's network systems. It's likely that the game has a different hacking address for machine controlled entities.)

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

iyeru wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:58 am
Hacking HP =/= HP. Freezing Hacking HP to a value of 4 (For whatever reason, this is the state you're in when you start hacking, even though you only have 3 hacking HP) can crash the game, and I don't know why.

That said, during the chapter of playthrough two when you HAVE to control machines, the Hacking HP address is different, and freezing the hacking HP to 3 will do nothing. (But will return to the correct address when going through the factory's network systems. It's likely that the game has a different hacking address for machine controlled entities.)
so you're trying to get Inf HP for the controlled machined like after you have successfully hacked?
If so, here is code for that. It also include multiplier against machine you can change it within script.
Stuff you're looking for is under Inf n Battle Scripts.
The are scripts that are posted here and modified somewhat by me so credit goes to original posters.
Attachments
NieRAutomata.CT
(63.87 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

Sinbiant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sinbiant »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:50 am
iyeru wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:58 am

so you're trying to get Inf HP for the controlled machined like after you have successfully hacked?
If so, here is code for that. It also include multiplier against machine you can change it within script.
Stuff you're looking for is under Inf n Battle Scripts.
The are scripts that are posted here and modified somewhat by me so credit goes to original posters.
Sorry for such a noob question, but can you tell me how you find the address (array of bytes) used for infinite jump script and why did you change it to exactly "02 0f 8d"?