Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sly Spy Gaming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by Sly Spy Gaming »

Check out my video, it goes into every detail.
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1221233 »

assassins creed 2 table you make when you finished far cry 5 table right ?

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

Sly Spy Gaming wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:01 pm
Hey Guys! Just posted a Video on how to go through this process (the quick way) for those who are more visual and are having a hard time understanding it!

Here is the link: [Link]

I am not monetized and I give you guys a shoutout as well. Thanks for this workaround YOU GUYS ROCK!
My apologies for reacting to your video here. Well done! I saw some things that i like. Mainly that Fallout Anthology mini-nuke on the shelf in the background. Also i use 7zip. It's the best archiving software there is. Even though WinRar can be used for free. It will bother you after a while with getting you to pay every time you open it. Unless you crack it. But why bother with this if you can use 7zip which does things better and without bothering with messages for buying their software. It has a portable version of 7zip as well you just unpackage the zip with Windows' built in unpacking function. Then you can use it without installing as well. Nice video and keep it going!

DesignatedFloW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DesignatedFloW »

I really don't get it. Everytime I follow the instruction, UPlay checks the game files and automatically removes the ByPass. -_-
Anyone a clue for me?

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 pm
DLL fixed after a bit of manual dilly-dallying :) Download from main post in a bit.
Hey i am sorry to disturb you again but i have a small question , i have seen people posting scripts on this forum but i dont know how to use it .

Eg - i want to unlock all items in the store ( far cry 5 )
when i looked up i found this script -

Code: Select all

{ Game   : FarCry5.exe
  Version: 1.2.0
  Date   : 2018-04-02
  Author : fearlessrevolution
  Fix by : gir489

This script unlocks all items in the store.
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(UnlockAllStuff,FC_m64.dll,48 8B 47 50 48 39 43 50 0F) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"FC_m64.dll")
registersymbol(UnlockAllStuff)
label(return)

newmem:
mov rax,[rdi+50]
cmp [rbx+50],rax
db 75 0A
cmp byte ptr [rdi+3C],01
db 7D 04
mov byte ptr [rdi+3C],02
cmp [rbx+50],rax
jmp return

//cmp [rdi+70], -1 //Price
//jge @f
//mov rax, [rdi+70]
//@@:

UnlockAllStuff:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(UnlockAllStuff)
dealloc(newmem)

UnlockAllStuff:
mov rax,[rdi+50]
cmp [rbx+50],rax

But no i dont know how to use it :(
Please help
Thank You

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DesignatedFloW wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:48 pm
I really don't get it. Everytime I follow the instruction, UPlay checks the game files and automatically removes the ByPass. -_-
Anyone a clue for me?
Then how is it that it works for us, mortals, your majesty? Check again.

dinghow100
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dinghow100 »

Im hearing with some people when using the file or restoring it after use the game wont start up any more and give errors. is this true?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You should not be here if you're asking this or being this paranoid. Move along, please.

rasser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rasser »

Hi,

I'm fairly new to this, but first off, thanks for the great job getting things to work for us.

My question is this: The FC_m64.dll you provided at your first release is no longer needed at all? It's only the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll provided by you that is needed now? Or did I miss something in the first posts?

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

rasser wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:18 am
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this, but first off, thanks for the great job getting things to work for us.

My question is this: The FC_m64.dll you provided at your first release is no longer needed at all? It's only the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll provided by you that is needed now? Or did I miss something in the first posts?
Correct. Make sure you rename your FC_m64.dll.BAK to FC_m64.dll. (The original one that you should have backed up when originally setting up Version 1 of the bypass.)

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

I'm pretty sure SunBeam (and others) will get mad at me helping all the people who are lazy to read the first post.. (sorry guys but all this spam posts...)

So here it goes:

1) Go to the first post.
2) Download the EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip
3) a) Rename the EACLaunch.exe in the bin folder to anything else (ex: EACLaunch.exe.bak)
3) b) Rename the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in the bin/EasyAntiCheat folder to anything else (ex: EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak)
4) Put the dll from the download file into the bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

Game should work and EAC bypassed.

Now if you can't follow the instruction above or can't find the bin folder, just go play tetris or something.

TL;DR
Don't be lazy read the first post.

rasser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rasser »

bonzay0 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:57 am
I'm pretty sure SunBeam (and others) will get mad at me helping all the people who are lazy to read the first post.. (sorry guys but all this spam posts...)

So here it goes:

1) Go to the first post.
3) a) Rename the EACLaunch.exe in the bin folder to anything else (ex: EACLaunch.exe.bak)
3) b) Rename the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in the bin/EasyAntiCheat folder to anything else (ex: EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak)

Game should work and EAC bypassed.

Now if you can't follow the instruction above or can't find the bin folder, just go play tetris or something.

TL;DR
Don't be lazy read the first post.
I'm very sorry that you became annoyed with my noobness. Just to clarify, what you have written isn't quite what the first post says. The first post was what you were supposed to do originally, and I shall once more apologize that me getting a bit confused about the later updated instructions caused me to ask, and apparently you to get annoyed. Apparently you didn't read the "I'm fairly new to this" part in my post and have forgotten that you yourself at some point were new to this. So this wasn't about me being lazy, but me asking for clarification that I understood things correctly. But since it annoys you, I shan't ask again another time.

To SendMe127.0.0.1: Thanks a bunch!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

rasser wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:44 pm
...what you have written isn't quite what the first post says. The first post was what you were supposed to do originally, ...
Are you looking at the right version of the bypass?
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:46 pm
[ 30.03.2018 - Update #1]
Get the archive from above and place the single DLL you see (EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll) into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder - you may want to backup the original file - e.g.: G:\Ubisoft\Games\Far Cry 5\bin\EasyAntiCheat.

1) Before running the game, make sure you delete FC_m64.dll I provided with the first release and restore it from your original backup (rename FC_m64.dll.BAK to FC_m64.dll).
2) Leave EACLaunch.exe.BAK renamed as such. If you haven't already, rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK in /bin/ folder.
[ 28.03.2018 - First Release ]
1) Download the linked archive (password: FRF):
  • Google Drive: [Link]
  • Mediafire: [Link]
2) Backing-up/renaming:
  • In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK.
  • In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK.
  • In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK.
3) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

4) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.
bonzay0 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:57 am
1) Go to the first post.
These seem to explain it just fine to me. So is your "noobness" with instructions?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Sly Spy Gaming wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:55 pm
Check out my video, it goes into every detail.
[Link]
Calm down.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I tried to work out how to bypass the intro, usually they just load a bunch of videos to disk, but the epilepsy warning and Dunia 2 portions are all rendered IN ENGINE! I guess this is done to cut down on translation costs? They just load in the locale file they need at runtime...

I tried skipping it, but the game just gets stuck at a black screen if I do.

You can however skip the AMD logo, since that is a video.

If you want to, change 5412AF4 byte from 74 to EB, that will always skip the AMD logo. I couldn't get it to skip the rest. They were VERY adamant about you watching this stupid fucking intro.

Here's notes on what I took for no intro if someone else wants to take a peek.

Code: Select all

ui\pc\video\amd_logo.bik

.xcode:00000001858BACC0 GetAMDLogoVid   proc near               ; CODE XREF: j_GetAMDLogoVid
.xcode:00000001858BAD00                 mov     cs:amd_logo_location, rax

.sbss:0000000181398560 DoesAMDCheck    proc near               ; CODE XREF: sub_18138C6B0+47↑p
.sbss:000000018139857F                 jz      loc_1813989B2   ; Change to JMP to replace epilepsy warning with loading videos (Still unskippable).