Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by david1996 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:45 pm
Unless there's a dormant function Ubisoft activates at the time live events kick-in (thus requiring EAC's heartbeat), I'd say your Steam (cuz UPlay doesn't do this) has silently verified integrity and restored original files. "Access denied" on what? Can you run the game or not? If you can and can't open the process in CE, then EAC is running. Something reverted EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to its original; check first if that's the case. And disable any automated Steam updates/verification crap.
Alright so this is what i did , i was playing the game 2hrs ago but then i tried to run cheat engine to get more consumables but then i realized that ce wont load anything .. so i checked the processes in task manager and found that easy anti cheat was running , so i was like ok then let me go offline and then put sunbeams eac bypass but nope ... since that time i am getting access violation ( 0x5) i did the file verification and all other stuff but it wont let me launch the game . I hope you can help me with this .

Thank You

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Reboot. Then redo the steps: make sure the DLL you have in EasyAntiCheat folder is the one you see attached in the first post of this topic; make sure EACLaunch.exe is renamed (so it's not started). That access violation crap happened to me as well due to EACLaunch.exe (it starts the EAC service which locks FarCry5.exe file; so when you try re-running, it'll fail cuz handle is blocked; and you can't kill it unless you reboot).

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:59 pm
Reboot. Then redo the steps: make sure the DLL you have in EasyAntiCheat folder is the one you see attached in the first post of this topic; make sure EACLaunch.exe is renamed (so it's not started). That access violation crap happened to me as well due to EACLaunch.exe (it starts the EAC service which locks FarCry5.exe file; so when you try re-running, it'll fail cuz handle is blocked; and you can't kill it unless you reboot).
Bro you are a god , i seriously love you " No Homo " your trick helped me and now i can run the game again with eac off :)

chickenblue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chickenblue »

Just had an update to Far Cry 5. New version number 1.2.0. Had to restore original files to start the game.
Also comes an update for EAC bypass?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hold your horses. Fucking silent updates...

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

chickenblue wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:54 pm
Just had an update to Far Cry 5. New version number 1.2.0. Had to restore original files to start the game.
Also comes an update for EAC bypass?
Really? I've been on 1.2.0 ever since release. I doubt the version number even changed.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

1.4 now. :)
[Link]
################################################################################
Ubisoft Entertainment
Far Cry® 5 v1.4
################################################################################

Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading
From the readme file.

Several game files including some .dll's and the exe files plus the .fat/.dat container for patch data so I'm guessing they plugged EAC too now.
(I backed up the bin folder just in case though.)

EDIT: A quick comparison and it seems FC_m64.dll is the main one (And the .fat and .dat file archives.) and the other affected files have what looks to be signature changes and date stamps?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nothing's changed in terms of checks. Can open game fine without EAC; also can use old patched DLL just fine :D (no checks on this one as well). In-game still shows 1.2.0 (go to OPTIONS).

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Good, that makes it easy although this is pretty similar to Wildlands so I guess it's not too surprising and both games are still in active development so I suppose if they wanted to do something they would have by now for Wildlands.
(They too have micro transactions by now after one of the latest patches though it's probably not worth the work involved for Ubisoft perhaps or at least it's a non-issue or very low priority.)

EDIT: Well actively supported I suppose. Wildlands going year 2 for this "Gaming as a service." model.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

DLL fixed after a bit of manual dilly-dallying :) Download from main post in a bit.

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

works like a charm, thank you!

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

This is the EXACT reason as to why i keep backups of entire game folders at all times. If it's not for modding purposes it's for auto-updating purposes so i can just as easily delete the updated game folder and replace it with the old one.

kaotr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaotr »

Hi,

I'm getting an error like "untrusted system file ..." EasyAntiCheatx64 file. i think i need a proper one but i dont have any i acci. replaced with in the rar

Sly Spy Gaming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sly Spy Gaming »

Hey Guys! Just posted a Video on how to go through this process (the quick way) for those who are more visual and are having a hard time understanding it!

Here is the link: [Link]

I am not monetized and I give you guys a shoutout as well. Thanks for this workaround YOU GUYS ROCK!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kaotr wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:59 pm
Hi,

I'm getting an error like "untrusted system file ..." EasyAntiCheatx64 file. i think i need a proper one but i dont have any i acci. replaced with in the rar
Follow the instructions properly T_T.