Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah SkipIntroMovies but the argument was disabled in Far Cry 4 after a "patch" and then it's stayed disabled for Primal and here in Far Cry 5, usually once there's a file unpacker and repacker it's possible to use patch.fat and patch.dat to add blanks and override the existing intro logos via that though it will break every time the game is updated and patch.fat and patch.dat is replaced with a newer version.
(Though it can just be packed up with the new files when that happens.)

Guessing those disclaimer notices are not going to be brute forced though, usually have to watch one or two before the ESC button starts doing it's job and skipping the barn logo videos that comes afterwards, occasional have to sit through the AMD one too as I assume it's loading something in the background.

EDIT: Since it's part of some other functions in the dll I wonder if the LUA script loader could work though, that might be possible if the functionality is still mostly there.

ActivePart
SkipIntroMovies
UseSoundEventOverride
LastRankUpNotifOnline
LastRankUpNotifOffline
ShowPVPTips
ShowPVPTimer
ShowPVPScorebar
ShowPVPPlayerTags
ShowPVPObituaryMessages
ShowPVPNotifications
ShowPVPMasterVoiceToggle
ShowPVPFactionPowerUpIcons
ShowPVPPlayerNames
PlayPVPIntroVideo
HasVisitedCoopMenu

It's also found a bit later in the file with these things.

starMatch_with_debugCameras 1
multi_SkipIntroMovie 3
StageDemo
cheat_GodMode 2
dbg_coopforceallowed 1
-exec
-execline
-loadsavegame
-numclients

But that might not be all too useful although a argument of 3 is interesting whatever it does.

EDIT: Something to test eventually I suppose, whether it's a cheat engine function or lua script as long as it works that's good enough. Replacing files is a bit of a extreme solution in comparison and would also conflict with patches of which there's probably going to be a few.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am
I tried to work out how to bypass the intro, usually they just load a bunch of videos to disk, but the epilepsy warning and Dunia 2 portions are all rendered IN ENGINE! I guess this is done to cut down on translation costs? They just load in the locale file they need at runtime...

I tried skipping it, but the game just gets stuck at a black screen if I do.

You can however skip the AMD logo, since that is a video.

If you want to, change 5412AF4 byte from 74 to EB, that will always skip the AMD logo. I couldn't get it to skip the rest. They were VERY adamant about you watching this stupid fucking intro.

Here's notes on what I took for no intro if someone else wants to take a peek.

Code: Select all

ui\pc\video\amd_logo.bik

.xcode:00000001858BACC0 GetAMDLogoVid   proc near               ; CODE XREF: j_GetAMDLogoVid
.xcode:00000001858BAD00                 mov     cs:amd_logo_location, rax

.sbss:0000000181398560 DoesAMDCheck    proc near               ; CODE XREF: sub_18138C6B0+47↑p
.sbss:000000018139857F                 jz      loc_1813989B2   ; Change to JMP to replace epilepsy warning with loading videos (Still unskippable).
That's something that bothered me until i've read somewhere you can press ESC or if on a gamepad CIRCLE/B to skip through the videos faster. They still trigger though but if you press these buttons you'll skip through them. Instead of watching them entirely. Just keep spamming ESC or CIRCLE/B until the video skips. One thing to note though is that you must have a savegame. If you'd start the game for the first time or you delete your saves you have to watch the things entirely. After that you can skip as to the instructions.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I can patch those in EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll ;)

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:43 am
I can patch those in EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll ;)
Now that would be something nice. One version with the nointro and one without for those who'd like to have the option of choosing :)

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

Hey everyone ,

i was curious if someone knows how to check what all stuff we are going to get in far cry 5 , i remember people use to find new weapons and mounts in assassins creed origins so i wanted to know if people have found any new items in far cry 5 or not and if you did find something new and unreleased then how do you get it .

Thank You

kissfan003
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kissfan003 »

Thanks to all for your advice. I reset the modded/renamed files back to original, restarted the game, saved, exited and "reinstalled" the modded files, renamed the others and it works great again! Interesting though, I can't seem to be able to use the new dll. Had to fall back to the original 1 dll solution. Not complaining at all. SunBeam, thanks again for your hard work!!!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="david1996, post: 42335, member: 13245"]Hey everyone ,

i was curious if someone knows how to check what all stuff we are going to get in far cry 5 , i remember people use to find new weapons and mounts in assassins creed origins so i wanted to know if people have found any new items in far cry 5 or not and if you did find something new and unreleased then how do you get it .

Thank You[/QUOTE]

ACO is built with Anvil Engine, Far Cry 5 with Dunia 2 Engine. So "doing it like in ACO" doesn't really apply. But you're free to try, rather than ask :)

[QUOTE="kissfan003, post: 42372, member: 15163"]Thanks to all for your advice. I reset the modded/renamed files back to original, restarted the game, saved, exited and "reinstalled" the modded files, renamed the others and it works great again! Interesting though, I can't seem to be able to use the new dll. Had to fall back to the original 1 dll solution. Not complaining at all. SunBeam, thanks again for your hard work!!![/QUOTE]

Even though the old DLL still works, the reason game doesn't open is Denuvo's timed license. Or maybe invalidation of license every X updates :)

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42378, member: 12587"]ACO is built with Anvil Engine, Far Cry 5 with Dunia 2 Engine. So "doing it like in ACO" doesn't really apply. But you're free to try, rather than ask :)

Even though the old DLL still works, the reason game doesn't open is Denuvo's timed license. Or maybe invalidation of license every X updates :)[/QUOTE]

One would assume that the "Dunia 2" engine would be more "open" since it used to carry the name "CryEngine" which was heavily modifiable. Sadly this is not the case. Even though "Dunia 2" itself was heavily modified from "CryEngine".

jmcc84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jmcc84 »

Can someone please send me the link to the latest FC_m64.dll bypass because its not working anymore with the original bypass dll

the game open fine but trainers are not working
Last edited by jmcc84 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="jmcc84, post: 42408, member: 16190"]Can someone please send me the link to the latest FC_m64.dll bypass because its not working anymore with the original bypass dll

the game open fine but trainers are not working[/QUOTE]

Look at the very first post?

jmcc84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jmcc84 »

Yes. I replaced both EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and FC_m64.dll and renamed EAC launcher, but no trainers are working.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Undo the fc_m64.dll replacement since it's no longer needed, if you did not back up the existing file use Steam or UPlay to re-validate the game.

The patch updated said file, changing it undoes this and might make the game a bit buggy since you are now using a mix of old and new files and the newer EAC .dll replacement no longer requires changing fc_m64.dll at all. :)

EDIT: Far as table compatibility they should work with the new patch, newest one should be a few pages back in this thread I believe.

(And there's a script loader in the trainer section.)

EDIT: Sorry, the tables are posted in the other thread for Far Cry 5 here in this section of the forums, this one is more about engine discussion and EAC.

[URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-megathread-eac-bypass-table-compilation.6317/page-23#post-41609[/URL]

Since there's no info for attached files it's the third one you want, also be careful enabling "infinite items" as it will give you 999 of everything included mission critical items and that makes some quests a bit problematic though it also works really well for the *fetch all of these collectibles from all over the map* trio of quests.

EDIT: If you open the table in a text editor and change the value to I think from #999 to #0 that would work and you can once again pick up things such as perk magazines needed to clear prepper stashes. :)

(You won't have any actual money though or pelt or ammo or other key items so wrap up collectible quests and the like first before clearing the inventory in this way or just alter the value to a lesser amount I suppose might work.)

Although if you haven't used that option yet the best is to avoid it entirely and not get 999 of everything.

(4 might be good but since it affects money too plus ammo that's going to affect more than just inventory items such as pelts or mission specific stuff like keys.)
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="jmcc84, post: 42413, member: 16190"]Yes. I replaced both EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and FC_m64.dll and renamed EAC launcher, but no trainers are working.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? I explicitly said what to do: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-engine-dunia-engine-2.6334/page-17#post-42289[/URL]

Furthermore, check out the release dates in my very first post. Why would you follow the instructions of something that's been posted on the 28th of March when the latest post is from the 11th of April? Seriously now; I really don't care if it's too much to read or beyond your expertise. Want it working, dig it out and manage it on your own. What if I never posted this at all? You'd have bitched I am bragging and not helping.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42487, member: 12587"]What the fuck? I explicitly said what to do: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-engine-dunia-engine-2.6334/page-17#post-42289[/URL]

Furthermore, check out the release dates in my very first post. Why would you follow the instructions of something that's been posted on the 28th of March when the latest post is from the 11th of April? Seriously now; I really don't care if it's too much to read or beyond your expertise. Want it working, dig it out and manage it on your own. What if I never posted this at all? You'd have bitched I am bragging and not helping.[/QUOTE]

May be some one should create a "How to Read a Post" tutorial. HA!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="ShyTwig16, post: 42498, member: 91"]May be some one should create a "How to Read a Post" tutorial. HA![/QUOTE]

That would need a How to read a "How to Read a Post tutorial" tutorial