Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by TimFun13 »

TheBigGameKiller wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:58 pm
uhm, the download links ( google drive and mediafire) don't work anymore, you guys need to update them because i can't get my hands on the FC_m file
Read the first post, note the updated instructions.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The newest .dll posted in the Wildlands topic for EAC's .dll replacement (3kb instead of 12kb) also works, was a link to a download over on Google Drive I believe although it has the logo videos and last I tried the current up to date .dll worked just fine with the game if you want to get rid of those. :)
(There's other methods too but that's probably the simplest.)

Though I haven't tested the tables yet, waiting on the last bit of content to come out in a few days and then wrapping up the game once and for all, assumed some of the scripts broke with update 8 however but maybe it actually still works as long as EAC itself is out. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Game updated for me today. Still can't play Zombies though :P

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah it should come out as a separate update in a few hours I think is the current schedule, expected it to come out last week with 1.09 having been the patch adding compatibility for the DLC itself but the only thing that happened was that it accidentally leaked out on XBox One systems so it's likely been done for a while now. :)
(And here's 1.10 with a few fixes for it and some other additions and general bug fixes.)

Much of the shared content should be in the game files already by now (Likely for use in the arcade map editor.) but the rest will probably come in the form of a download adding the dlc_zombies folder and some files to the FarCry5\data_final\pc\downloadcontent\ location next to the existing dlc_vietnam and dlc_mars content packs.

Update also added the Rook outfit from the intro but it's locked behind New Game+ completion and the new difficulty level they introduced to the game. And once the DLC is unlocked I guess a few of the new weapons and vehicles from it might make it over to the main game again once the DLC has been started which tends to be the condition for how that works.

EDIT: Well I suppose it's a reward of some kind for players going through all that again and on a new difficulty level too but for a primarily first person perspective game it's not going to be too noticeable.
(Well there's an achievement and Ubisoft somehow seem to have resisted making it a UPlay club one with some 10 reward or whatever and using it to unlock bonus content via the client software.)

EDIT: And there's a 170 MB update, pretty small but it looks like it's out then? Huh must have had most of it in the shared content already this time for this add-on.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

it's possible to add/unlock missed event skins with cheat engine or it need modded save ? I'm curious if it's possible in a way to do this.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Does this still work with Update 10?

Spookums
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spookums »

When i replace the file and rename EAC the game just doesn't open. Have i done something wrong or is it because the files out of date?

dragonkir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dragonkir »

Can anyone from the masters update this cheat?
Far Cry 5 Freeze Resistance points
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6737&p=57450

Cellistara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cellistara »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 am
No, the current dll returns the message Unknown file version error and following any of the instructions simply results in the game refusing to launch, requiring you to kill all Steam and Uplay processes through task manager.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Cellistara wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:38 pm
Sylencer90 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 am
No, the current dll returns the message Unknown file version error and following any of the instructions simply results in the game refusing to launch, requiring you to kill all Steam and Uplay processes through task manager.
Glad i invested into fearlessrevolution lifetime trainer. Got tired of waiting to get trainers/bypasses for big games updated.

Not trying to offend anyone here but this bypass seems pretty dead to me, so who's surprised people getting stuff from different sites.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Sylencer90: What I can say is there's asynchronicity:

- first-up, these boards went through several changes of software, thus the activity of 2-3 months got lost in the transition back to phpBB

- secondly, there's a universal bypass I came up with integrated in fearlessrevolution that simply replaces your EAC .dll to the proxy one while game runs with the trainer and puts it back to original once you're done with it and want to play legit

- thirdly, it's clearly you give a shit about table/trainer makers: while you're bitching about playing a game released months ago most of us here FINISHED already, we're on to some greener pastures (Shadows of the Tomb Raider, upcoming Odyssey and so on)

My advice to you, before flaunting your paid success and outputting your frustrations here, is to be humble, keep up with the flock and don't expect special treatment.

BR,
Sun

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 pm
This community is built around the idea of volunteers sharing the stuff they figure out, so some times they volunteer to work on other games. I know I tend to work on games I'm playing, not what others are playing. Plus I for one am way more into sharing information and ideas, not just giving codes away. But yes if you don't have the will to figure it out on your own, then a paid service would be best I guess. But I too "Got tired of waiting to get" tables/bypasses "for big games updated", so I invested the time to learn how to start doing this stuff myself; but in the end this is a hobby I enjoy.

But ultimately you can invest your money with CH, or you can invest your time (and brains) here with us. Good luck with whichever you choose. But I definitely suggest learning it yourself, it's more fulfilling; and you don't have to wait on anyone.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Gone are the days when someone made a table or hack, then the community took over. There simply was a single individual in there who knew how to do some AOB scanning, identify the previous hook spot in a new version, update the table and so on.. Now it's only smooching pleb roaming these forums. Tired of waiting for an update? Pfft. We're not selling a product and you most certainly didn't pay for it. CH struggles with updates as well, user experience is crap and support almost in-existent. What's the point gloating around with features you can't keep up with? Naive fucks. Go get your Premium accounts! :P

jehusmaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jehusmaa »

Hi,

I get this kind of error.

[Link]

Cellistara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cellistara »

Version 20180505 seems to work with the most recent update.