Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

CPY release happened.

Trainer by BooBoo (and SunBeam) works fine. I also tried SunBeam EAC fix and at first it gives error, but I still get into game.

Also FYI, script loader from Norway1999 does work on CPY (exe) version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by eTheBlack on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

hey sup guys, this is so freaking awesome. I have one question. if I revert this back to the original version after cheating or using trainer and giving myself all sorts of ish, will I get banned for having certain guns, amount of money or perks so early in the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Please. For the love of God. Stop. With. The. Stupid. Questions. Single-player games with micro-transactions do not ban people. There are no online "let's ban people" checks for progress or content.

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42576, member: 12587"]Please. For the love of God. Stop. With. The. Stupid. Questions. Single-player games with micro-transactions do not ban people. There are no online "let's ban people" checks for progress or content.[/QUOTE]

its not a stupid question, they do have an online multiplayer, or ARCADE as they call it, and to be quit frank, why do you think they implemented EAC for? to catch cheaters, its not that hard for them to compare your hours played against your progression/unlocks which certain amount of money/perks is unattainable at the start of the game hence the reason for me to ask.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You should also read others' statements before asking your piece. However pertinent, I'm sure there's a lot of people having asked the same - again - stupid question and got no response. Why speculate when no one has been banned so far? Wanna feel special or what? Furthermore why ask it on a game HACKING forum? You wanna play legit and keep your account or cheat? Your call; not our business.

How do I know you didn't read? Simple:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZOXVjeh.png[/img]

Warned.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42579, member: 12587"]You should also read others' statements before asking your piece. However pertinent, I'm sure there's a lot of people having asked the same - again - stupid question and got no response. Why speculate when no one has been banned so far? Wanna feel special or what? Furthermore why ask it on a game HACKING forum? You wanna play legit and keep your account or cheat? Your call; not our business.[/QUOTE]

not really hack, all I wanted was the perks and to have all unlocked, nothing else matters, not speed not norecoil, nothing. Just those, now that ive done it I'm not using the trainer anymore that's why I was asking the question coz I plan to play the pvp part of it as well

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ If you had read this entire thread you would've seen my comment where I'm playing with everything buffed + co-op + PVP without any issues. For the 1000th time, there's no online checks! Enough already, we don't care for your explanation; everybody wants something, you're not special.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42579, member: 12587"]You should also read others' statements before asking your piece. However pertinent, I'm sure there's a lot of people having asked the same - again - stupid question and got no response. Why speculate when no one has been banned so far? Wanna feel special or what? Furthermore why ask it on a game HACKING forum? You wanna play legit and keep your account or cheat? Your call; not our business.

How do I know you didn't read? Simple:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZOXVjeh.png[/IMG]

Warned.[/QUOTE]

I read all that but I just thought I'd give it a shot and maybe someone other than the OP would answer since the OP said no questions about bans.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[QUOTE="AHITMAN, post: 42570, member: 16280"]...will I get banned for having certain guns, amount of money or perks so early in the game?[/QUOTE]

No one but the person(s) who did the banning could ever know this. Thus it seems like a pointless question. Devs don't like to give much info, it's an arms race so it would be used against them.

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42581, member: 12587"]^ If you had read this entire thread you would've seen my comment where I'm playing with everything buffed + co-op + PVP without any issues. For the 1000th time, there's no online checks! Enough already, we don't care for your explanation; everybody wants something, you're not special.[/QUOTE]

thank you for your answer and your time, you do have a nice da/night, don't know if your old enough but would buy you a beer IF you were here. Cheers.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You thought shit. If I hadn't highlighted that in orange, you wouldn't have had any material to rely on when making that statement. Watch it with the "smart" replies. I won't ask a second time. You got your answer, shoo, go play.

P.S.: I may seem like a cunt, but that's only due to the amount of same questions having been asked all over again either here or Discord. The fact that you are you and I should take you for granted and treat you with respect separately (in theory) doesn't allow me to quite do that since the "bucket" (of such people) is sooo big. And that explains the "you're not special" part. Offended or not, you have your answer. In general, if you want to hack in games, don't ask if you're going to get banned -- it's your fucking decision you want to hack in the first place.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42585, member: 12587"]^ You thought shit. If I hadn't highlighted that in orange, you wouldn't have had any material to rely on when making that statement. Watch it with the "smart" replies. I won't ask a second time. You got your answer, shoo, go play.[/QUOTE]

I read everything to da "T" hence the reason I wasn't here asking how to make this work or aren't having any problems with it, and I found the trainer as well in this same thread, because I WAS PERUSING the thread.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Alright; will revert to the exception - - benefit of the doubt. Removed your warning, play nice :)

AHITMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AHITMAN »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42585, member: 12587"]^ You thought shit. If I hadn't highlighted that in orange, you wouldn't have had any material to rely on when making that statement. Watch it with the "smart" replies. I won't ask a second time. You got your answer, shoo, go play.

P.S.: I may seem like a cunt, but that's only due to the amount of same questions having been asked all over again either here or Discord. The fact that you are you and I should take you for granted and treat you with respect separately (in theory) doesn't allow me to quite do that since the "bucket" (of such people) is sooo big. And that explains the "you're not special" part. Offended or not, you have your answer. In general, if you want to hack in games, don't ask if you're going to get banned -- it's your fucking decision you want to hack in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I'm not mad at ya at all, I know how it goes, you provide something for free and with all instruction to get it to work and still people come asking questions about solutions already posted. still we're all humans, just curiosity got me is all.

HerbertGWells
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HerbertGWells »

I have created an account to come and say thank you to everyone for their hard work on this stuff. I finally (after being a bit more thorough with my read-through of this thread) got the EAC bypass working, and the Cheat Engine stuff running, but I ran in to a few issues that I have not seen others mention, and thought you should know about.

Firstly, when trying to use the infinite oxygen cheat, with the god mode cheat already active, the game will crash to desktop and get caught in a boot loop. Secondly, with the weapons cheat active, the Magnapulse gun seems to function only intermittently. Given my utter lack of expertise in using things like Cheat Engine I do not know what (if any) steps I can take to help gather useful data about these issues. If I can be of any help, please let me know and I will do my best.

Once again, thank you for helping to make my gaming experience that much more relaxing and enjoyable.