Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by jungletek »

mansonip wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:05 am
My comment was denied for being off topic except it pertained to exactly what this topic was and did not violate any forum rules. I guess they just silence people they don't agree with.
You were creating more drama, and here you're doing it again by misrepresenting the interaction.

Is that your only purpose here?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

mansonip wrote:
My comment was denied for being off topic except it pertained to exactly what this topic was and did not violate any forum rules. I guess they just silence people they don't agree with.
What are you talking about here? The forum's designed not to show the first several posts people post. They need approval. Have you read at least that part before posting? No, you just barged in here to express your dismay your post doesn't show up. If I am mistaking, let me know what this is all about.

mansonipa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mansonipa »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:53 am
mansonip wrote:
What are you talking about here? The forum's designed not to show the first several posts people post. They need approval. Have you read at least that part before posting? No, you just barged in here to express your dismay your post doesn't show up. If I am mistaking, let me know what this is all about.
I said that you concern yourself an awful lot with what is happening at CH and whether or not your team was first to create a trainer for this game, which I quoted as "pathetic". This post was denied because it was "off topic" however if we care to read your edits on the first post of this thread that is exactly what this thread is about. Essentially, what I'm trying to say, is that I appreciate your efforts in creating a working trainer for this game, however, the unnecessary comments demeaning the efforts of CH put this website and your team in a negative light for those who aren't concerning themselves with these politics. Is this website focused on being the ones who put out content before CH, or just a website that puts out content that people want? Your continued degradation of CH proves to me that you are more concerned with showing how much "better" you are than CH than providing the content people came here for; i.e. a working trainer.

I checked your profile and it says you're 33. What 33-year-old acts like that in real life without being shunned by their peers? I'm not trying to insult or degrade you, but to help you realize you can be better than this. Think what you want about CH, but don't make it your endeavor to dismantle. Just provide what you have to offer and let the masses decide what is better.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

mansonip wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:17 am
My problem with CH is PWizard; he uses a lot of words for things he's not experienced with. He continuously belittles/d my work, deemed it malicious, to modify system files and have hidden content. And that "stupid SunBeam" posted a bypass based on someone else's work.

On top of that, they are now using the exact same method - patching data - just it's done in memory, so they wouldn't "affect" game files; cuz it's illegal (as per his narrow-minded understanding). What a 33-year old does who's been operating in the field for more than 15 years is to show smug-faces like PWizard where their place is. For starters, he is no trainer maker, has no experience with debugging, reverse-engineering or rather gamehacking-oriented programming. If he had all that, he wouldn't be talking out of his ass, without first checking what one's work does. The "#1" aspect is related to every occasion CH has to post to their community how they "were the first to do this and that". Well, now, they weren't the first. Simple.

So this is about showing how that SunBeam isn't stupid, how the stuff I post works and how - with a lot of detailed explanations and information - I can easily show the world (not just his community) PWizard is a smug talking out of his ass. That's what this is all about. Me and him. Not CH. Not Caliber. The fact that Caliber's limited in expressing himself publicly, thus contacting me via PMs, cuz he has a boss he'd need to give explanations to had he say anything, tells me how much is going on.

I said this and I will say it again: instead of saying "that stupid SunBeam" and "based on someone else's work", he should say "congrats, can we use this with crediting?". How hard is that to do? Is that demeaning, is that breaking his pride? Talk about benefiting for granted.

So, if you think this is about someone being #1 and demeaning another's status/work, think again. At least now you know it. Here's an additional excerpt of an explanation given to someone who asked similar:
Spoiler
lol5820 - Yesterday at 5:52 AM
what's the issue exactly? other than what they post on CH

SunBeam - Yesterday at 5:52 AM
Chris' attitude towards those who don't work for him
the 'free people'
that's my problem
can say it's the same for other trainer sites
but on different lines
he likes to keep his enemies close I guess
or make more
it's kinda like this, if you ask me
him: "no one can bypass EAC"
me: "I just did; here"
him: "proof or it didn't happen"
me: "sure" /posts publicly
him: "wow, your stupid method relies on other people's work; and it's a cracked file, and malicious"
why not "congrats, you did it"
see my point?
so at first he considers you incapable
then when you do it

lol5820 - Yesterday at 5:55 AM
yeah i get it. it's the same thing every time

SunBeam - Yesterday at 5:55 AM
it's not on his terms
it has to be legal
and if I made it legal
that still wouldn't have been enough

lol5820 - Yesterday at 5:55 AM
but he only posts this on CH?

SunBeam - Yesterday at 5:55 AM
that's the person he is
yes
that's another problem of mine
he speaks to only his community

lol5820 - Yesterday at 5:56 AM
you wouldn't mind if his site wasn't popular, right?

SunBeam - Yesterday at 5:59 AM
the things he accuses me of doing is what he's doing
not at all
have no beef with that
they can be #1
problem with being #1 is you are never willing to admit there can often be others that are #1
even if for a single game
cuz that's the reputation you build
so you have to add more and more and more
to the point where you forget being humble
and then SunBeam comes and exposes crap about them
and they think I wanna hurt their business
when in fact what I want is for them to return to the normal people we all are behind our avatars
we're equal in this line of work
be it gamehacking, reversing, whatever, by what we do, more or less, in whichever way we can
people support each other
I don't see this happening with CH
they support only allies and paid personnel
the rest are plebe
Chris..
he's no trainer maker
that's why perhaps he doesn't understand what it means
to waste time
to love what you do
and so on
to him a trainer = $
simple
not knowledge, not fun, not passion
this is why we have these occasional feuds
no other reason
And I, for one, wouldn't edit/delete what you'd say. I see you have 2 posts here, where's the rest? You said you posted something and someone shut you up. Who and when? I can check logs to see if someone's deleted your posts.

P.S.: How about you ask PWizard the same thing: is a person like him, acting like that on his forums and community, the same in real-life?

mansonipa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mansonipa »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:13 am
mansonip wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:17 am
PWizard is a smug talking out of his ass. That's what this is all about. Me and him. Not CH.
SunBeam, you're proving my point. Stop making this about the Pwizard/SunBeam feud. If we take this back to basics, assuming I know nothing about game cracking and hacking, why do I give a shit about who does what and how? Your site provided a working crack/trainer! That's what I wanted! Ultimately, that's what you should concern yourself with. The reason I choose CH's trainers over yours is that they're easy to use. I'm from the older generations of cracked gamers. I'm used to downloading ISO files and modifying DLLs. I have no problem with that, and I don't fault your team for finding that solution. However, I do find it childish that you are so focused on your achievements versus what PWizard is touting. Just be proud of what your team has to offer. It's good, and it works. If you think so little of PWizard and how he degrades your work, be the better man, and ignore it. Post your content as a solution. Not as a better solution, but as an option. And hopefully, the one someone chooses.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

mansonip wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:41 am
So you create an account just to tall SB he's doing it wrong? What a Bigger Man of you, and what a way to "ignore it" as you said.

mansonipa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mansonipa »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:08 am
mansonip wrote:
So you create an account just to tall SB he's doing it wrong? What a Bigger Man of you, and what a way to "ignore it" as you said.
Nothing I have said was intended or should be interpreted in a demeaning manner. If one is not made aware of their mistakes, one may never improve upon them.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

mansonip wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 am
"If we take this back to basics, assuming I know nothing about game cracking and hacking, why do I give a shit about who does what and how? Your site provided a working crack/trainer!"

You don't give a shit, I do. Because he's making a NAME for himself out of belittling others' work. I did provide it FOR FREE AND I'M NOT CHARGING MEMBERSHIP MONEY FOR IT.

Really now, you should get back to what you're used to do - using paid trainers cuz they're simple to use. Leave us be with the complicated tables and scripts.

Thanks for all the kind words, though there are no mistakes here: not code-wise, not demeaning-wise, it's just pure admission of one's errors. Tell you what, go to CH and post the same thing to PWizard, see what he has to say. Do ask him why he's belittling everyone who's not working with CH. Ask him why his posts promoting CH trainers and degrading the work of others are "childish". See what you get in return. I tell you what: your posts deleted, a warning not to meddle in business that doesn't concern you and so on. Go on, try it. Let me know what he said.

Just in case you missed them, so you know what to ask him, here:

And please stop reporting posts just cuz you don't like others expressing their opinions. You're doing the exact same thing you've started post #1 with, when you said if you say something that others don't like, you're being censored. Well, what is that report supposed to do? Make me shut Tim up? Because.. you don't like what you're told? Spare me.

Again, I ask: when have your posts been deleted and you told it's inappropriate what you post here on FRF? Am expecting a reply on this, else I'll have to take actions.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:36 am

Tell you what, go to CH and post the same thing to PWizard, see what he has to say about. Do ask him why he's belittling everyone who's not working with CH. Ask him why his posts promoting CH trainers and degrading the work of others are "childish". See what you get in return. I tell you what: your posts deleted, a warning not to meddle in business that doesn't concern you and so on. Go on, try it. Let me know what he said.

try more along the lines of accounts disabled/deleted actually. happened twice so far for using work either from here or from fearlessrevolution (some 4 years ago). and not just to free users. did the mistake of calling out the BS "we were first" with an account on which i bought a trainer just to prove my point. those trainers are laughibly pathethic in what regards security (if you know where to look and what lines to modify). guess what! post deleted, account deleted, no explanation given.

still, can we please put this to rest? enough already! we all know he's an idiot and a Cheat (Happens). to whoever refuses to believe it: you might as well join the cult in FC5 'cause that's where you belong.

and SunBeam, thank you very much for all of your work! keep at it, you're doing a great "service" to everyone (gamers and game companies alike... since somehow i got a few bugs fixed using your bypass)!

warlord47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by warlord47 »

Can someone please give me link for cracked uplay? after i install those two files my exe say unable to find uplay PC! Plese help!!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Yeah it's this post that gets me the most. It shows he is playing on the fears on those who just don't know any better, to get money; which is a low and dirty play in my book.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia 2]

Post by bloodaxis »

bonzay0 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 pm
Damn... I need to check if I can bypass that somehow.
Did you try mflvs version of the no reload?
I did yeah, it seemed to do the same thing, it's not a huge deal since it doesn't happen to all snipers but can be a pain now and then when a sniper suddenly sprays bullets. :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

mansonip wrote:
SunBeam, you're proving my point. Stop making this about the Pwizard/SunBeam feud. If we take this back to basics, assuming I know nothing about game cracking and hacking, why do I give a shit about who does what and how? Your site provided a working crack/trainer! That's what I wanted! Ultimately, that's what you should concern yourself with.
I think you should do what you're preaching yourself. I'll help you with that - don't concern yourself with what Sunbeam/Pwizard/FRF/CH are doing - you don't seem to understand why all of this happened anyway so best leave it, Zenmaster!

hccssn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hccssn »

Do you guys know, how to freeze time durint the flight missions?

tony199555
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tony199555 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:11 am
SunBeam wrote:
Yeah it's this post that gets me the most. It shows he is playing on the fears on those who just don't know any better, to get money; which is a low and dirty play in my book.
lol, I am lifetime premium user on CH but this is not acceptable. Not saying I am not going use CH forever since I paid for it...