Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rexurioz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by Rexurioz »

[1.011] doesnt work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

I was about to come here and say the same. The EAC bypass no longer works. I'm an idiot though, i didn't back up the original file, so im hoping doing a validation of the files, make it so, that i wont have to reinstall the entire game again lol

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The file is here: https://community.fearlessrevolution.com/t/tom-clanc ... ?u=sunbeam. See mid-post. And yes, works with FC5 too.

Vaas Montenegro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaas Montenegro »

doesnt work dec 12 2018

AsajjVentress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AsajjVentress »

Still working here, 14 Dec 2018.

Using latest updated version of FC5 and latest reshade from reshade.me.

idiot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idiot »

Registered just to thank you for this. I only wanted a way to bypass the annoying Far Cry 5 startup vids, and the file in EasyAntiCheat_x64_20180505.zip is working for that with Far Cry 5 1.011.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Cheers!

fanchanwu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fanchanwu »

i cant download or find any file FC_m64.dll :( anyone can help ?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

You want to use the newer methods and replace the EAC .dll file and not the main Far Cry 5 engine .dll :)
As for the newest .dll if it's not posted in this topic it might be in the Ghost Recon Wildlands topic since the .dll works with both games and their more recent updates.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

That's really good to know, Watch_Dogs 2 at least allows the command-line argument to just bypass loading the .dll file but Wildlands and Far Cry 5 forces it so it's good to know the same bypass can work across most of these titles.
(Shame they changed that, use that argument to skip EAC and it's offline and no Easy Anti Cheat software blocking anything which seems like the best possible combination really.)

I think Far Cry 5 is no longer updated either after 1.11 (September 2018) but Wildlands is running on Year 3 now and still going and who knows what the upcoming titles will be utilizing, so far it seems Assassin's Creed has avoided any third party software and with it's heavy online focus I assume The Division 2 will be similar to For Honor and keep things server side at least in partial.

And then Far Cry 5 New Dawn sometime next year which is probably going to be like this one again. But that's nothing but speculation, still nice to see the .dll still being viable and there's the fearlessrevolution modules too. :)

EDIT: But that's jumping ahead a bit, who knows what EAC will change in newer versions or Ubisoft for their games or game engines, New Dawn for Far Cry 5 will likely not make any drastic alterations to Dunia but we'll see.

I do need to read up on the basics of how this worked again from the earlier posts in these topics, I recall the .dll being stripped down to minimum but there's some reading to be done.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've explained in a post long ago there are two flavors for EAC: the single-player part which can be easily patched out either via the game's executable/DLL or writing a proxy DLL that just returns success on all EAC "SDK" functions (you can find them as exports); the multi-player part which comes with an additional eac_server.dll, representing the "heartbeat". That's why Watch_Dogs 2 doesn't work with just replacing the DLL :) EAC will kick you out for not being able to sync the heartbeat. Same thing happens with Wildlands if you decide you wanna pair-up with people for MP/co-op :)

Can only assume nothing much will change in upcoming games in terms of EAC, because as far as Ubisoft's concerned, they have an anti-cheat in place. Even if it gets bypassed, the management is happy :) I mean, come on, my workplace is using McAfee for years now.. not because it's the best or better than others, but because other marketing reasons :D

konizu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by konizu »

Can someone share the modified (latest) FC_m64.dll file? Thanks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Old. Get the fearlessrevolution trainer; comes with auto-bypass.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Anyway to avoid the Crashing when Fast Traveling with a Windows Debugger? VEH Debugger instantly crash upon finding access points.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Disable any form of virtualization you have running on your OS (including Intel VTx in BIOS). Something's fucked up with your OS, as for the 99% of us lucky ones, that issues is not there.