Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by zachillios »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Two things. One, the synthesis codes... aren't mine. I tried and failed fairly spectacularly to make them, adamapple is the one who made them. Give the guy credit where credit is due yo!

Two, I... can't find the "Table Extras" on the table itself or the first post to find what the side effects are? Could you direct me to where that is, or just explain outright?
Super sorry lol, posted all that about 10 minutes before I fell asleep. Probably should do updates when I'm a little more astute!
topboy wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:50 pm
Is it possible for CE to make each subject in Ambitions Journal complete ? when I reach rank D to C each and every requirement is start to annoy me.
I attempted to find them, to no avail. Hopefully someone else manages to.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

stuffy wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 pm
Valatros wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Two, I... can't find the "Table Extras" on the table itself or the first post to find what the side effects are? Could you direct me to where that is, or just explain outright?
Bottom right corner of cheat engine window :)
D'ohhhhh I feel dumb, I never knew that was there. I wonder how many notes i've missed that I should have read over the years, oof. Thanks.

Looks like people have managed to finish out Item Traits and Item Effects. I'll edit this post in a few minutes with an updated basket editor to have dropdown boxes with those values. Rather sensibly, no one seems to be working on components, but with us able to edit the values in synthesis component editing seems pretty superfluous and really, really time consuming to get the info for, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Really great work on the traits and effects, everyone who's been contributing there. Glad to see that got done while I screwed around with shop stock codes (I did find some, but... with the ability to edit quantity in synthesis being able to buy infinite shitty ingots from hagel seems pretty lackluster so I haven't fleshed it out into a consistent pointer or anything).

Edit. Okay, so, apparently with the drop down lists added even just the friggin' BASKET mod code is too large to attach. Wonderful. Google drive download link below because that's the best I could come up with.

[Link]

Bloody attachment limit anyway razzinfrazzinmotherfluffinrobblerobble...

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

Ive just combined the 100%quality with the basket.
Now you can hover items and edit them (Hopefully)

There are 2 problems though:
1) If you haven't a trait researched (in your book list) the letters dont display correctly (i suspect it might get bugged)
2) I know little of assembly, so if there are errors (for allocations or anything for example) feel free to correct it

Ive just merged it also with the trait / effect list.

The credits go pretty much everyone here (as its not my work), feel free to use it. It drived me crazy to search for basket slots.
Now if only alt-Enter or something else worked to switch Windowed/FullScreen...
Attachments
Hovered Item Editor.CT
(130.25 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Reporting a bug, chapter 3, learning the recipe to the left of Moffcloth, it requires a synthesis level of 14. Having already leveled synth well past 14, I fulfill the requirements, but the recipe isn't added to my synth menu nor is it named. This honestly strikes me as half being a bug with the game itself, because what's to stop someone from just hard grinding their synth exp past 14 by now? Unfortunately, the recipe can't be learned via editing your exp+alchemy level down below 14 and leveling properly again to try to "redo" the requirements. Currently I have no solution for this, that recipe is just... toast.

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:23 pm
Reporting a bug, chapter 3, learning the recipe to the left of Moffcloth, it requires a synthesis level of 14.
Its not.. Its an enchanting material that unlocks when you also progress the story. It was the same with me (noticed it back then and i got curious as I passed that alc lvl as well but havent used cheats at that point so def).

Im at chapter 5. Im sure it unlocks on at the end of 3 or 4. I wont spoil you anymore.

Stroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stroth »

Valatros wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:23 pm
Reporting a bug, chapter 3, learning the recipe to the left of Moffcloth, it requires a synthesis level of 14. Having already leveled synth well past 14, I fulfill the requirements, but the recipe isn't added to my synth menu nor is it named. This honestly strikes me as half being a bug with the game itself, because what's to stop someone from just hard grinding their synth exp past 14 by now? Unfortunately, the recipe can't be learned via editing your exp+alchemy level down below 14 and leveling properly again to try to "redo" the requirements. Currently I have no solution for this, that recipe is just... toast.
That's a cutscene unlock, it'll show up once you've gotten far enough into the game.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Has anyone found the Friendship pointer? I'm guessing this game is like the others in which is a pain to rise that value in order to unlock the events... :(

P.S. Thanks Kitsos for the Hovering Item Editor! You made me really happy! :D

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

stats modifier don't work after Lv up everything resets

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

bachou wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:53 am
stats modifier don't work after Lv up everything resets
That's why you have to use "Character stats (In battle)" you have to be in battle in order to get it working, so while in battle alt+tab back and you see values.

I only wish myself that there would be permanent stat changes too, but i someone here said that it isn't same like it was in previous Atelier games where stat changes are easy to edit :(

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

There's also new trainer made for this game though it's on fearlessrevolution

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Could someone make option to unlock all recipe ideas ?

bandit5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bandit5 »

what version of the game is latest i just brought the game a week ago and have not updated yet

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

There is no update, so it's still 1.0

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Are you guys working on this game this weekend ?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated! Please read the table extras for the new features.
gvargas wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:45 am
Has anyone found the Friendship pointer? I'm guessing this game is like the others in which is a pain to rise that value in order to unlock the events... :(

P.S. Thanks Kitsos for the Hovering Item Editor! You made me really happy! :D
I've tried and tried to find that, with an all scan even and came out with nothing. Luckily, in this game it's much easier to raise your friendship. Just go to a low level area, put the game speed up, and kill a ton of stuff. I think every 2 kills is 1 point towards it.
bandit5 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:33 am
what version of the game is latest i just brought the game a week ago and have not updated yet
There's only one version of the game out atm, so this works on everything.
tontsa00 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:49 am
Are you guys working on this game this weekend ?
You have got to stop spamming this topic. If you want new features that bad, do it yourself. You've posted 4 times in a row multiple times in this thread, and it's getting extremely annoying. Be patient, or do the stuff on your own.