Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by topboy »

Never used cheat for this game until does collect reputation to rise from rank B to A. Thank Kitsos for "Hovering Item Editor" It's help me so much for create item with Trait. Still catch some specific fish is take me too much time (half a day) and don't have cheat for it.

Thank you Topic creator and Thank you Kitsos.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

triguntrigun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by triguntrigun »

I think I found a bug in the Infinite item usage script: It works when you are inside battle but field items and skills that use them will deplete their usage quantity.

Not sure if its just on my side since no one reported it yet.

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

triguntrigun wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 am
I think I found a bug in the Infinite item usage script: It works when you are inside battle but field items and skills that use them will deplete their usage quantity.

Not sure if its just on my side since no one reported it yet.
No its probably the way for the battle usages only. There are 3 variable properties(/different addresses) on each item.
(Battle) Usages Count
(Battle) Max Usage Count
(Alche) Usage Count

There are items that have a green usage counter (activator/anima for example). That means it wont consume the whole item in alchemy, but a "charge". For example with this its possible to give to a Ruby "99 charges" so it doesnt get used at once. (it wont show with green color, but it will show when you use it as catalyst for example)

Also when you craft an item it gets its max usages, so if you edit it later and leave auto-refill on (it will charge you some crazy bill :P and) it will also revert it back to the state you crafted it.

Anyway include the "updated" editor, the values are some bytes next to the 'usages count' if you want to change the script

** Ps. The anima is that green counter, and it was also a static address (the pointer points to me to the displayed value) you can find it if you hover it in storage (but you cant do that in-battle). You could also search for byte the normal way
Attachments
Highlighted Item Editor.CT
(112.09 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

Kitsos wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 am
No its probably the way for the battle usages only. There are 3 variable properties(/different addresses) on each item.
(Battle) Usages Count
(Battle) Max Usage Count
(Alche) Usage Count
Actually it was 4.

(Battle) Usages Count
(Battle) Max Usage Count
(Battle) Crafted (extra) usages
(Alche) Usage Count

each 1 byte difference but anyway

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

Maybe this is a bug or maybe it's just me, but while using the infinite item usage script and the hover for max quality script at the same time, I lost the capacity to use harvesting items such as the mining bomb. All deliveries also stopped working. Just putting it out there in case it's something someone else has experienced.

Stroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stroth »

lamehater wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 pm
Maybe this is a bug or maybe it's just me, but while using the infinite item usage script and the hover for max quality script at the same time, I lost the capacity to use harvesting items such as the mining bomb. All deliveries also stopped working. Just putting it out there in case it's something someone else has experienced.
I have as well. I think the issue is that the quality script now puts it above what would normally be possible for the game so it just ignores the item because it doesn't know how to react to something with Quality of 1000+

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

Stroth wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:06 pm
lamehater wrote:
I have as well. I think the issue is that the quality script now puts it above what would normally be possible for the game so it just ignores the item because it doesn't know how to react to something with Quality of 1000+
That makes a lot of sense. Good to know it's not just me at least.

Also: A long shot maybe, but does anyone know what "Pursue the perfect" in the recipe book means? Am I looking to synthesize some specific trait or quality?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

lamehater wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:13 pm
Also: A long shot maybe, but does anyone know what "Pursue the perfect" in the recipe book means? Am I looking to synthesize some specific trait or quality?
I'm not that far, so it might not work at your point in the game, but usually pushing X on the xbox controller (check the bottom right for your controls?) switches it from it's more "fanciful" description to a straight up "Do this" listing so that you don't have to try to interpret it yourself.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Just wanna make a note here, I've got editable-in-table working for the synthesis values, all 4 separate ones. I'll release it either tonight or tomorrow, trying to merge the four codes into a mega code to clean up the table a little bit. Been getting help on CEF to learn how to do this.

Edit: All done! The code in the table below lets you set the values of anything you want in synthesis on the fly either before or mid-synthesis! I set the default values in the script to max out all the colors and give some almost-always-handy bonuses, but you can zero or max everything out as you please. I recommend not going too high on the quality though since there's reports of it making field items not work (I've been rocking 200 quality on all my stuff and it's worked fine, so... prolly just try not to go past that, I guess).

This table is the work of adamapple, edited and condensed by me with a great deal of help and instruction from ShyTwig16 over on the official cheat engine forums. Thanks to adam for providing me the base codes since even now I have absolutely no idea how to make an injection code from scratch myself, and Tim for showing me both how to make it read variables from the table and how to get the bloody thing to work all combined into one mega code instead of four.
Attachments
AtelierLydieSynthesis.CT
(9.22 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

Valatros wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:33 pm
lamehater wrote:
I'm not that far, so it might not work at your point in the game, but usually pushing X on the xbox controller (check the bottom right for your controls?) switches it from it's more "fanciful" description to a straight up "Do this" listing so that you don't have to try to interpret it yourself.
Yeah, that works for the ambition journal but not the recipe book. It turns out that I'm an idiot though, as it says quite clearly which trait the item you synthesize should have and I wasn't reading the entire thing. Thanks anyway!

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

lamehater wrote:
Stroth wrote:
lamehater wrote:

Thing is you could reach qualities like 999 without cheating by recycling neutralizers --> zettel --> distilledWater (jet=plants / alcemic clay as extra if u want).. Add them the traits SuperQuality + Pro perfection + Quality++

The order you add the traits could be tricky because you cant have WellMade + Pro perfection (that equals always to SuperbQuality and will disappear)..
Those add quality*(50%+35%+25%= +110%) because they stack additively, You could do that similarly to prev series so i doubt devs havent foresee this.

Which was quite funny because 'Pursue the perfect' was adding the trait ProPerfection (or reaching some quality i guess) but when i came up with the above i was like: OK i now achieved true perfection :P

On topic though: I think the error might be on the infinity item usage script itself.
after it nops the dec there is a jmp below of it that jumps back to the > mov rbx,[rsp+30].. (when you activate the script that line actually gets moved so it never runs a second time. (Havent checked it more though, about what it does. might do it later). Avoid that script for a while its possible it conflicts with smthin else

Stroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stroth »

Kitsos wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:07 am
lamehater wrote:
Stroth wrote:

Thing is you could reach qualities like 999 without cheating by recycling neutralizers --> zettel --> distilledWater (jet=plants / alcemic clay as extra if u want).. Add them the traits SuperQuality + Pro perfection + Quality++
Yeah, the problem is that the script kicks the quality above 999 and the game doesn't know how to handle that.

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

With the previous item script, i could reproduce the mining item problem (after a battle and a use of an item you couldnt use bombs for mining for example).

Ive altered it completely to write only nops (without allocating memory but anyway should be safer). and also added in it:
+infinite field items (Use items outside of battles)
+infinite anima items(converting bombs to anima bombs without consuming them. It consumes the anima though)
-deliver/adding as ingredient still consumes the item though

ive tested it for the mining/delivery problem (and it works as intended i think, but havent done any further tests with it). Checked it with the highlighted quality thing together, and i dont think it conflicts anymore. But i dont like using them together (because it also edit items like anima bombs, before the formula is calculated. Game has 2byte address for quality so its safe up to values up to 65535 (anything from 1000 and up is changed back to 999)

personally i used the editor because i could freeze the values i want to highlight to any specific value i wanted (quality/traits/usages) and when only i needed to.

Anyway feel free to test it. (keep backups though. Not saying it for this script alone, but you should anyways in case somthing corrupts the saves)

**Edit: Updated again the file (it was missing / (wouldnt work on some field items) )
**Edit2: Added the second version with the addition of no consumption as ingredients. Big thx to the anonymous help :) .
they both work(well, not together).
Im leaving the old one in case some might still want it only for battles

Feel free to make any changes as you see fit. (or move that part to the alchemy category)
Attachments
Infinite Item Usages fix v2.CT
(11.14 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Infinite Item Usages fix.CT
(10.86 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Last edited by Kitsos on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

They just released 2 new DLC, BGM music, from All previous Atelier games BGM and other GUST titles BGM :)

Enjoy

[Link]

[Link]

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Anyone had any luck finding friendship? If my past experience hacking Atelier games serves me well they are always float numbers in the character stats section but not this time, I tried narrowing it with many scans but no luck, I analized the one Cielo did for the Firis version but that one rises the friendship value after a battle up to the next event and so on so I don't know if the same applies to this game... any ideas?