Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Hello Guys :) Here's what i've got so far. May there's something intresting inside it :) Money is not working yet, but since it's already released here you don't need to care about. It also contains a LUA Script, which is auto attaching CE to the Far Cry 5 process and turn CE into Compact View Mode.

Some Info:

Real God Mode, is killing the whole function, so you don't even get a hit when they shoot you, Hit Animation is off.

BR, l0wb1t

[IMG]https://puu.sh/A52os/bd43831072.png[/IMG]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

Is there a way to freeze the timers in those Clutch Nixon missions?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="TheMagicalSquid, post: 42826, member: 16369"]Is there a way to freeze the timers in those Clutch Nixon missions?[/QUOTE]

Yes. As you enter mission and you see the timer on-screen, pause the game and search for your timer value as FLOAT. Let the race begin, let the timer decrease a bit, search for new value next. Repeat till you find your address. Freeze it. Keep in mind that the value for timer is stored in [B]seconds[/B] and converted for on-screen display, so 1m20s = 60+20 = 80 seconds and the value you should be searching for.

It's so simple to find that I didn't even bother to make a script for it. Also, all Clutch Nixon missions proved to be simple; no idea why the stress. Just move away from the PC for a few hours, do something else, come back and you'll get it :p
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 42827, member: 12587"]Yes. As you enter mission and you see the timer on-screen, pause the game and search for your timer value as FLOAT. Let the race begin, let the timer decrease a bit, search for new value next. Repeat till you find your address. Freeze it. Keep in mind that the value for timer is stored in [B]seconds[/B] and converted for on-screen display, so 1m20s = 60+20 = 80 seconds and the value you should be searching for.

It's so simple to find that I didn't even bother to make a script for it. Also, all Clutch Nixon missions proved to be simple; no idea why the stress. Just move away from the PC for a few hours, do something else, come back and you'll get it :p[/QUOTE]

So, the beginning 12 seconds would just be 12 in the value box?

doron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doron »

could anyone help me get the FC_m64 file?

bikc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bikc »

anyone have a way to freeze resistance points? would be appreciated

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="l0wb1t, post: 42808, member: 6208"]Hello Guys :) Here's what i've got so far. May there's something intresting inside it :) Money is not working yet, but since it's already released here you don't need to care about. It also contains a LUA Script, which is auto attaching CE to the Far Cry 5 process and turn CE into Compact View Mode.

Some Info:

Real God Mode, is killing the whole function, so you don't even get a hit when they shoot you, Hit Animation is off.

BR, l0wb1t

[IMG]https://puu.sh/A52os/bd43831072.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I always love how you organize your table [USER=6208]@l0wb1t[/USER] :eek:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="doron, post: 42846, member: 16346"]could anyone help me get the FC_m64 file?[/QUOTE]

Reinstall the game for fuck's sake.

[QUOTE="dimoha12312, post: 42850, member: 14874"]super bow accuracy please[/QUOTE]

Please stop spamming. You've been verbally warned.

bedevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bedevil »

Does teleport script possible?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

In far cry 3, there was a cheat table which allowed the binoculars to tag every enemy on the screen, regardless if you were looking at him in particular. Do you, fine gentlemen would be willing to make something similar for this game?

Also, would it be possible to somehow modify the skills of fighters at will?
Last edited by MasterVegito on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Would it be possible to cheat for unlimited followers? Or is it about modding stuff which ubi doesn't support?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Post by l0wb1t »

Attachments
FarCry5.CT
(139.94 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

bunshun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bunshun »

... im to dumb for this.. i even did the 4 image tutorial -_-

game wont start after ill changed the names of the files and pasted the new. even when i try to start the game with admin power

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

What version of the game?

Steam and Uplay = Rename \FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and use the newest ~15 kb or so file from the first post in it's place. Also might want to rename \FarCry5\Bin\EACLaunch.exe

Leave everything else as is, don't do anything with FC_m64.dll it's no longer required. :)

Other version such as Codex? Apparently these already have workarounds for EAC so don't use these files, differences in the exe or the fc_m64.dll might render some options incompatible but L0wbit above has a table tailored for this version of the game so that should work.

EDIT: So far there's a patch in testing but there's been no more updates since 1.2.0 -> 1.4.0 from earlier.

EDIT: My bad, two threads. Use the .dll from the *other* Far Cry 5 thread about the EAC workaround and engine discussion from the first post. :)

EDIT: Which is gone, since the forum software was reverted and that took out a few tables and other posted or attached content as a result.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6334

EDIT:

Temporary, until the missing files and such can be restored. :)
Attachments
EasyAntiCheat_x64.rar
Easy Anti Cheat x64 .dll - April 11th.
(5.04 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, I'm abandoning this. Cheers with the restore and everything else. Am busy with other projects worth my time.