Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected) +Updated with working bypass.

Post by mflvs »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:11 am
Let us know if we finally have someone else who can search/read mem. I've been able to use dbvm and access memory to create unlim ammo/god mode/etc. But so far, it looks like I'm the only person in this thread.

Videos: [Link] | [Link]

Was going to dump a DLL file for Sunbeam, but EAC is even blocking a third party task manager from viewing that the fucking game is launched. Sigh.
Do you have a pic of your settings, as if i search i get zero results.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:20 am
Using the launch parameter and kernelmode debugger, still came up with 0 results.
On par with everyone else. I'm trying guys =/ Trying to get info to Sun and everyone else who has asked, but outside of CE,I can't access the game to dump said info. Really getting stressed trying to assist everyone. I shouldn't be the only person able to read/write.
mflvs wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am
[...]
Yeah, on the 2nd or 3rd page. Nothing different, even Sun pointed out I just have kernel enabled.

Edit: They were on the 2nd page. Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6317&start=15#p39600

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6317&start=15#p39597

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:23 am
The Mogician wrote:
Using the launch parameter and kernelmode debugger, still came up with 0 results.
On par with everyone else. I'm trying guys =/ Trying to get info to Sun and everyone else who has asked, but outside of CE,I can't access the game to dump said info. Really getting stressed trying to assist everyone. I shouldn't be the only person able to read/write.
mflvs wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am
[...]
Yeah, on the 2nd or 3rd page. Nothing different, even Sun pointed out I just have kernel enabled.
You got something working there obviously, maybe there is something different with your settings? I tried searching with ArtMoney and it wouldn't budge (as expected).
Last edited by The Mogician on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 am
You got something working there obviously, maybe there is something different with your settings? I tried searching with ArtMoney and it wouldn't bulge (as expected).
It's just a clean install of CE 6.7 with kernel and everything under Extras enabled, as seen in the screenshots. I uninstalled CE originally, before posting the working bypass as I couldn't get the game to launch and I was troubleshooting. Forgot I had kernel enabled so all I had to do was disable it. Anyways, I reinstalled CE, set everything you see in the screenshots, went through a couple of eac bypasses I already knew (such as the one in my OP) and bam, working. Now I'm stuck here like a deer in headlights. =|

Edit: ArtMoney, damn I haven't heard that name in years!

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:30 am
The Mogician wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 am
You got something working there obviously, maybe there is something different with your settings? I tried searching with ArtMoney and it wouldn't bulge (as expected).
It's just a clean install of CE 6.7 with kernel and everything under Extras enabled, as seen in the screenshots. I uninstalled CE originally, before posting the working bypass as I couldn't get the game to launch and I was troubleshooting. Forgot I had kernel enabled so all I had to do was disable it. Anyways, I reinstalled CE, set everything you see in the screenshots, went through a couple of eac bypasses I already knew (such as the one in my OP) and bam, working. Now I'm stuck here like a deer in headlights. =|

Edit: ArtMoney, damn I haven't heard that name in years!
Haha, had to give that old stuff a shot. I managed to hack Sniper Elite 4 with it (due to it only detecting cheat engine, not ArtMoney), so might as well give this one a go.

I'll see if I can replicate your settings.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:36 am
Haha, had to give that old stuff a shot. I managed to hack Sniper Elite 4 with it (due to it only detecting cheat engine, not ArtMoney), so might as well give this one a go.

I'll see if I can replicate your settings.
Here's a tab-by-tab of all the settings. Shouldn't be different at all. [Link]

Guess I'll go back to playing. I'll be on Discord if you need me. I was trying to dump the dll for Sun, as I mentioned before, but can't even see the game's process in a third party task manager.

Kampi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kampi »

I've now purchased the uplay version but it doesn't work either. There is always the EasyAntiCheat running, yo ucan attach CE but that's it. Enumerating dlls etc is empty, the game is still protected.

Looks like the bypass doesn't work.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

on steam i am able to modify values my post wont show somehow needs admin approval

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

only thing i see diffrent is the tab for the kernel, which i cant access. seems the steam version dosent allow -eac_launcher (through steam paramters or ubisoft parameter)

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Well, CPY suspended current activities to switch to FR5. that is good news.
SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:40 am
I assume you have something else what is blocking EAC allowing CE to attach. Did you enable OS Test mode only or Disabled Integrity Check also?

K_R_Y_P_T_I_C
Cheater
Cheater

Post by K_R_Y_P_T_I_C »

lightsaber0 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:41 am
on steam i am able to modify values my post wont show somehow needs admin approval
had to remake an account just to ask how. Ive tried everything I can think of and NOTHING works.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The Mogician wrote:
The kernel-mode debugger works only if DBK is loaded. You've not started any debugging, thus you're NOT using it. It's just ticked...

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

I have found An far cry 5 trainer But i´m afraid it´s a virus. Any of you have tried this one?no

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

To all CH freeloaders: stop pinging back and forth, please. I too can read what's posted on "the other site" - - as you call ours. As 0x90 mentioned, any read/write access to game's memory would only allow values to be changed, not let you debug (which is what all trainers/scripts are all about; executable code modifications). Without debugging you wouldn't know what to hook/patch.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

kain33 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 pm
friend, i'm naive sometimes, but the link you shared is definitely malware or virus. i suggest removing it from the thread.