Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

[USER=3920]@jonasbeckman[/USER] Correct. The community goal was not met so it's the only outfit i miss. They held a poll to see what live events to re-do. I only voted on the event that contains the hunter outfit. I don't care about the rest since i just want to have the outfit. I'm a completionist. Can those weapons be unlocked with CE?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheVindowViper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheVindowViper »

Looks like 1.09 changes some things anyone have an updated table?

Xeurcheon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Post by Xeurcheon »

TheVindowViper wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:58 pm
Looks like 1.09 changes some things anyone have an updated table?
What's not working?

Cmdr0815
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cmdr0815 »

With the current version it seems the table is not working at all. :(

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Cmdr0815 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:25 am
With the current version it seems the table is not working at all. :(
Cmdr0815 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:29 am
First of all thanks for all the great effort!

I think with the current Version it is not working any longer.

By Following this step:

Code: Select all

2) Leave EACLaunch.exe.BAK renamed as such. If you haven't already, rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK in /bin/ folder.
The game just won't start any longer.

And if I just rename it to EACLaunch.exe it comes up with a message telling me that the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll seems to be modified. I guess they use some kind of checksum verification or something like it.

is there an update available?
So is the game not starting, or is the table just not working?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:44 pm
3920 Correct. The community goal was not met so it's the only outfit i miss. They held a poll to see what live events to re-do. I only voted on the event that contains the hunter outfit. I don't care about the rest since i just want to have the outfit. I'm a completionist. Can those weapons be unlocked with CE?
I second that. I've missed a ton of weapons and costumes since I haven't played in a long time. It isn't downloadable DLC, so it should be in the files, right?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

And title update 10 just before the Living Dead Zombies add-on.
[Link]
. New Additions

Added New Game + Mode
Added IGE Scripting Tools
Added new weapons
Added new vehicles
Added new masks
Added new special outfits

2. Stability & Performance

Fixed Audio issue that was causing an edge-case crash
Fixed a connection error bug when the Host of an in-game party created a private session
Fixed a freeze that would occur upon accessing the in-game party menu
Bug fix for rare stuck black screen upon Fast Travelling in Coop
Bug fix for error screen when moving an asset outside of map limits in IGE

3. Missions

Minor bug fix for Player inventory after some cinematics

4. Audio

Fixed minor audio/VO issues in Dead Living Zombies DLC
Fixed a rare audio crash

5. Gameplay & UI

Fixed minor player 3Cs issue

6. Coop

Bug fix for Coop Client spawning in the air without the parachute perk when the Host uses Air Drop to fast travel

7. Far Cry® Arcade

Bug fix for Lost on Mars DLC weapons in Arcade
Minor bug fixes for Far Cry® Arcade menu navigation

8. Map Editor

Fixed the Sky Occlusion Setting that did not properly interact with the light level of the map
Removed some folders that were doubled in Lights And Effects
Bug fix for texture issues on destructible generic shapes
Bug fix for Triggers and Actions for Scripting Tool
Bug fix for map budgets carrying over to new created maps
Bug fix for assets changing upon loading the map
Added IGE Lost on Mars DLC assets
Added IGE Dead Living Zombies DLC assets
Minor bug fix on some Hours of Darkness DLC assets
Minor bug fix on decals

9. Far Cry® 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC

General bug fix for release

EDIT: Well I guess this could be the last update, one of the crash issues was marked as will not fix so maybe there's no further patches planned or at least nothing extensive after this, hard to say but that would usually indicate support is winding down.

[Link]
[PC/PS4/XONE]COOP partner is unable to collect the rewarded Perk points and cash if host/client picks them up first and then both players come back to the same location via fast travel or driving.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Updated my table for 1.010. Infinite Stamina needed adjusting, and I added BigEndian's Infinite Gravity Belt script.
Attachments
FarCry5.CT
(6.83 KiB) Downloaded 641 times

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Is it possible that the other Tables get updated too :)?

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

sign 28 of september and still no update. damn i need a money cheat. i cant use these shite weapons

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 pm
jehodonjohn wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:44 pm
3920 Correct. The community goal was not met so it's the only outfit i miss. They held a poll to see what live events to re-do. I only voted on the event that contains the hunter outfit. I don't care about the rest since i just want to have the outfit. I'm a completionist. Can those weapons be unlocked with CE?
I second that. I've missed a ton of weapons and costumes since I haven't played in a long time. It isn't downloadable DLC, so it should be in the files, right?
Yes the content is in the game files. There's just a switch that needs to be flicked for it to appear on your save file. It's a bummer not everyone has this stuff. There is a file that unlocks ubi club items which is called offlineservicedata.bin. I don't know if it contains the items from the live events but i won't share it since Ubi even bans profiles that share saves even though you can't use them. I don't want to risk it. Some of these files are found on cs.rin.ru but i don't know if someone has a complete offlineservicedata.bin.

Fantasma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fantasma »

my table for CODEX version
Attachments
FarCry5CODEX.CT
(49.6 KiB) Downloaded 524 times

diamond-optic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by diamond-optic »

Fantasma wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:17 pm
my table for CODEX version
thank you!

not sure if anyone else is getting this but the 'no fall damage' script creates like 2 dozen popup windows when you activate it.

..and I've also found that the stealth & teleport scripts from 'Far Cry 5 v1.5 - Cheat Table (v1.3.6) by l0wb1t (updated by gir489)' also work with the latest release

AlphaLion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlphaLion »

I've been following this thread since summer i think and thankfully one of you guys posted a great table to alter the Resistance Points income by whatever multiplier the user desires. I had to change one thing because it wasn't working, it was 'MyGainMultiplier' i think that wasn't declared but 'rpGainMultiplier' was written in several places so i changed the first one to the latter. I was bursting in joy for being able to play with balanced RP income (since i'm sorta completionist) instead of liberating the entire planet 2 times just by watching the intro pretty much, lol. It was working great with FC5 1.02 but sadly with 1.011 it's not the case. I have little to no knowledge in Cheat Engine, i looked up several articles/videos etc for using CE and tried to change the script or look for new variables/addresses/whatever that change as i earn RP. I found two but both of those tries ended in failure, i just have no idea what's happening in the code. So can i ask someone to help me out?
EDIT #1
I completed the whole game with this table back in summer but now it doesn't work either. Then i moved the '(label)rpGainMultiplier' and '(label)XmmStore' to the beggining of the script and now it works with 1.2 for some weird reason. It looks like this now:

Code: Select all

alloc(RPMult,2048,"FC_m64.dll"+167175B)
label(rpGainMultiplier)
label(xmmStore)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
I can activate it with 1.011 as well but it doesn't do anything and caused a crash once. Anyone has an idea? Or what shall i do when i find the addresses that change upon earning Resistance Points? :/
EDIT #2 - 2018.12.17
I've been trying to figure out how the script works with FC5 1.2 so i can hopefully do the same in 1.011 and be happy about it and i think i understand what's happening in the script but i can't figure out why is it being injected into that specific +167175B address. If i go ahead and monitor what writes to the overall RP points, none of those results are in proximity of the injected code, not even close and there are no jump commands. I tried to apply a similar method for FC5 1.011 for both RP gain addresses but they both cause crash after a few seconds (even without actually earning RP). That's where i can't go forward. I've been reading several tutorials (i know it's not that simple but i have to learn it somehow) and i understand what they say even tho i don't have assembly knowledge, i can see what they are doing and why things arre happening. But here i can't apply the knowledge to this specific case. I can't figure out why is the code being injected to this address, how does FC5 know to execute a code that's somewhere seemingly completely different place and how can i find out what variables/addresses hold the values i want to alter? I'm just stuck. Please help?
Attachments
Far Cry 5 Resistance Points multiplier (x0,4).CT
(6.66 KiB) Downloaded 208 times

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

Is there a way to unlock the outfits/skins like you can do in Assassin's Creed Origins for example?